List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Itstarted with Thad Luckinbill (JT]!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Itstarted with Thad Luckinbill (JT]!

Started by JoePitt at 2013/12/19 03:21AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/25 08:26AM, Views: 2549, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/12/19 05:54PM
    Re: Itstarted with Thad Luckinbill (JT]!
    Yandy

Is Lily being dumped?

#12   2013/12/19 05:57PM
    calliope

I am afraid they are all in danger of being dumped .

#13   2013/12/19 06:23PM
    sun__shine

It matters not what we fans think. It's about ratings and revenue. I DETEST most modern tv/movies and am stunned fake reality tv is still around.:(

I don't agree I think fans matter or Y&R would have been gone long ago and I think the more we write of our support of this soap and watch they could think that it's worth staying on air
    for the more ppl watch ratings stay up and since soaps are all over the world...so when fans stop watching they win don't you see...SO EVERYBODY KEEP WATCHING...Don't give them a reason to take Y&R off the air

#14   2013/12/25 07:32AM
    ecantor

I thought TL left on his own? Didn't he leave before JFP took over?

#15   2013/12/25 07:47AM
    JoePitt

Ecanter , Thad Luckinbill did leave on his own. (In fact, he is producing and I think starring in a movie called The Good Lie with Reese Witherspoon.) My point was that JT was the first to go, and then all the rest left, whether on their own or through firings! It just doesn't seem like the same YR anymore!

#16   2013/12/25 07:52AM
    Savoy

Actors come and go, it's the nature of the beast in keeping the show evolving introducing new characters to freshen up the show. I still enjoy the show, when it doesn't entertain me any longer, I'll stop watching.

#17   2013/12/25 07:56AM
    lynj

It's like they don't care about quality anymore, everything so dumbed down. Do they expect talented actors in their prime years to put up with that? Some do because finding secure work as an actor is difficult and they have families to support. But others want to use their talents further.

It's really painful for me to see this, I want to support the show but no longer see the point.

#18   2013/12/25 08:26AM
    JoePitt

Savoy, I know what you are saying! But, it seems all of my FAVORIT actors, like Thad Luckinbill, Billy Miller, Michael Muhney, Michele Staffors are LEaving! I fin it hard to watch everyday because of this!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list