List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Itstarted with Thad Luckinbill (JT]!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Itstarted with Thad Luckinbill (JT]!

Started by JoePitt at 2013/12/19 03:21AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/25 08:26AM, Views: 2073, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/19 03:21AM
    Itstarted with Thad Luckinbill (JT]!
    JoePitt

My wife and I were trying to figure out when watching Y & R stopped being as enjoyable as it used to be! We decided it started with Thad Luckinbill's departure! Look what great performers have left in the past few years

THAD LUCKINBILL JT
    JEFF BRANSON RONAN
    MAURA WEST DIANE
    BLAKE HOOD KYLE
    HARTLEY SAWYER KYLE
    MICHAEL GRAZ DANIEL
    MICHELE STAFFORD PHYLLIS
    MICHAEL MUHNEY

I know there are more! But all of the above were major characters. With so many new faces, sometimes it is hard to keep an interest in what is going on!

#2   2013/12/19 03:46AM
    Re: Itstarted with Thad Luckinbill (JT]!
    JoePitt

Sorry, I forgot Billy Miller, another great actor who will be sorely missed!

#3   2013/12/19 03:54AM
    DJBB

I am disapointed, saddened and angry. Michael Muhney brought a distinct and professional talent to this show by taking a difficult character and developing Adam in a role that not many can fill. I started watching Y&R in 1978 and will no longer do so. I am starting to wonder if they are "trying to ruin" Y&R. I look forward to seeing Michael Muhney in better roles in the future and I wish him well. Y&R is looking ridiculous and does not deserve fan support in the future.

#4   2013/12/19 06:50AM
    JoePitt

My wife and I have been watching since 1987. We are seriously thinking of just giving up! Way too many good actors gone!

#5   2013/12/19 10:32AM
    Juhanna

I enjoyed Thad Luckinbill for he is the husband of the actor Victoria he should come back and play her husband for Billy Miller is no way an actor.

#6   2013/12/19 10:34AM
    Juhanna

I for one will not miss Billy Miller can't remember the one before him but he could only do a better job.

#7   2013/12/19 02:34PM
    ecantor

I thought some a few of these actors left on their own.

#8   2013/12/19 02:43PM
    beautyseat

Quote Juhanna: I enjoyed Thad Luckinbill for he is the husband of the actor Victoria he should come back and play her husband for Billy Miller is no way an actor.

Guess BM could just use those two Daytime Emmys he earned as bookends. Or pawn them and take some acting classes.

#9   2013/12/19 05:13PM
    MichaelMuhne...

Totally agree. You don't have to watch. I'm not!!

#10   2013/12/19 05:26PM
    Sophiaz123

I have skipped shows, deleted before watching, ff thru 25-75%, etc.

I NEVER FF through Adam's scenes! When he was hodrible he was fun to watch and when gentle MORE fun to watch....sexy, had depth.

if he did something bad enough to get fired, stop the secrecy and fess up. If there was an innocent party, call her Jane Doe...otherwise why was he fired?? We have lost so many and Jeanne Cooper's death was most unfortunate.

I think CBS Is,doing this on purpose to cancel,YR and get some,junk fake reality show or smarmy talk show. It is sad but the writing has STUNK for years with women, always a victim or acting crazy.

I HATE that they ruined the ONLY sane couple, Michael and Lauren.

It matters not what we fans think. It's about ratings and revenue. I DETEST most modern tv/movies and am stunned fake reality tv is still around.:(

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list