List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: DO FANS MATTER?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DO FANS MATTER?

Started by loyalfan30362 at 2013/12/18 08:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 07:16AM, Views: 1529, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/18 08:57PM
    DO FANS MATTER?
    loyalfan30362

I have been a loyal fan for about 25 years and I have never been so frustrated. ..Adam, Dru, Phyllis, Brad?!?!? What are you thinking? Adam is a wonderful character. .Any other actor will NOT bring what Michael gives..the chemistry with chelsea is amazing..I promise you, I am going to find another show!!!!Before making drastic moves, What about taking a poll from the loyal few who have made this soap what it is today???

#2   2013/12/18 09:15PM
    Re: DO FANS MATTER?
    ksmmm

apparently not

#3   2013/12/18 09:42PM
    Cabo

They don't care about us !!!

I have been watching for 40 years
    and this is the second time I
    have been this affected. I stopped watching
    when Victor left......for several months.
    When they brought him back, I came back.

If they don't care about us, we should'nt care
    about them. Everyone will be out of a job !!

#4   2013/12/19 12:18AM
    TIIC

You Adam/MM fans REALLY need to get a grip. For YEARS other posters have been saying how much they loathed Adam.

You lot were always in the minority...many more are applauding the decision.

You want to stop watching the show? Fine, stop watching, but nobody cares and you don't have the numbers to influence anyone.

#5   2013/12/19 03:23AM
    bern916

Obviously TIIC and any other MM-haters ... you are unable to recognize his superior acting skills. He MAKES the character of Adam Newman. If we are upset about the firing, we have every right to express our displeasure - we don't have to "get a grip"!!

#6   2013/12/19 03:53AM
    Dixie 3

%(

Quote loyalfan30362: I have been a loyal fan for about 25 years and I have never been so frustrated. ..Adam, Dru, Phyllis, Brad?!?!? What are you thinking? Adam is a wonderful character. .Any other actor will NOT bring what Michael gives..the chemistry with chelsea is amazing..I promise you, I am going to find another show!!!!Before making drastic moves, What about taking a poll from the loyal few who have made this soap what it is today???

#7   2013/12/19 03:58AM
    Dixie 3

:0 I have watched for 38 years and I am just sick about Adam leaving. NOBODY can replace Michael or Billy as a matter of fact. I wanted to see Adam put Victor in his place once and for all. No wonder soaps or going by the way side. What's wrong with you people???????

#8   2013/12/19 04:28AM
    Savoy

Fans matter, they just aren't in the business of catering to fans, their likes or dislikes. It's all about their profit margin, it's business for them in selling their product, which is the show.

#9   2013/12/19 04:31AM
    MADDIE1

I started watching Y&R when it was a half hour show....but I turned off the dvr and I am not watching it anymore....Fans dont matter...

#10   2013/12/19 05:25AM
    Barbyboo

Quote TIIC: You Adam/MM fans REALLY need to get a grip. For YEARS other posters have been saying how much they loathed Adam.

You lot were always in the minority...many more are applauding the decision.

You want to stop watching the show? Fine, stop watching, but nobody cares and you don't have the numbers to influence anyone.

Sometimes the most hated is the best victors been the evil doer for years case and point...and without a lot of fans the shop will be cancelled that is a fact

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list