List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2013/12/18 10:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 10:14AM, Views: 15472, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/12/20 07:20AM
    Re: Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.
    sweetangel.

I've been a loyal viewer since it's infant cy at this point in time I'm done Y&R is no more what it was in the beginning
    All the great actor's/character's are gone

#52   2013/12/20 07:33AM
    dawn888

Quote Sinny: I just cannot get over how boring this show is now.. there is nothing going on .. nothing interesting at all. Shick part 78 for some reason just does not interest me.. lauren being stalked again just does not interest me.. lily and cane doing the same thing for the last 5 years does not interest me... everyone is so damn vanilla and getting rid of BM and MM the only 2 non vanilla characters left..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

its the characters that make the show, so I do agree that alot of it is boring. I have no interest in abby or tyler, neil or leslie, courtenay or noah. Devon is beyond boring, even putting him with HIllary won't help. Billy is going to sleep with kellie, so thats predictable and it will be a repeat of the cassie/storyline. I have no idea what purpose chelsea will have on the show anymore. Victor has turned into a cartoon character abusing his wife. Its hard sitting through an episode these days.

#53   2013/12/20 07:39AM
    BuggyforBilly

My friends and I watch during our lunch hour - well sort of. We have ALL not been interested in the past year. We talk almost all the way through the show. Victor being an egomaniacal, hateful jerk is no fun to watch. Nikki being a doormat is no fun to watch. Killing off Delia was NO fun to watch. Nick and Sharon - again - UGH! Billy's not 'Billy' without Billy Miller. But, best of luck to Mr. Miller in his future endeavors. I agree with another poster - Michael Muhney IS Adam. He arrived to a creepy character storyline, turned it around, and made the character his own. Best of luck to Mr. Muhney, as well. The entire Winters family is a snooze fest! And that lame attempt at shooing away the 'paparazzi' dude by Hillary was laughable. Y&R used to be a powerhouse ... not for a long time. And, again, I agree with another poster ... quit trying to tell me Y&R has been #1 for 25 yrs - show me. Best of luck to all!

#54   2013/12/20 09:52AM
    ajsp35801

Maybe just maybe Muhney did something wrong a deserved his firing. While it may suck for some viewers, not me, the show will go on.

#55   2013/12/20 10:07AM
    carmned

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Jackie10: I am proud to be an MM fan and I will watch him where ever he goes. I was proud of him for admitting his big backpack of hubris. Made me smile. But I hope the jealous people didnt use this as some of their reasoning in firing him. As he is not the only one who has a pack full EBs is 100xs lager then MMs will ever be yet they let EB call the shots.

This will be a huge bite in the ares for Y&R.

No doubt in my mind. Michael Muhney is the best actor on Y&R & Billy Miller is great too. Bit by bit, they are closing down the Young & the Restless, whether they know it or not.

#56   2013/12/20 10:14AM
    carmned

It seems as though the writers had to make a choice. EB must have given them an ultimatum, MM or me! They chose the wrong character to let go. EB is old and no longer interesting. He is a meddlesome pain in the butt who ends his sentences with "ok"? Well, it's not OK with me that MM will no longer be on Y&R. Personally, I think his talent was wasted on this soon to fail soap. I have been a loyal viewer for as long as the show was on. I feel saddened to think my last show to watch will be January 30. Goodbye Michael. You shall be missed. Better things are coming your way.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list