List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2013/12/18 10:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 10:14AM, Views: 15360, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/12/19 09:33AM
    Re: Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.
    MikeLikesSoaps

Well I guess the time is coming for me to stop watching. I only watch twice a week now and usually FF thru a lot. MM is such a good actor and for me, Adam is the most intersting character on the show. W/O him, it just doesn't hold my interest.

Why is nuKyle leaving? The characcter is awful and a a waste of screen time. Was it a TPTB decision or his?

#32   2013/12/19 09:38AM
    Blue 501

Quote Jackie10: I am proud to be an MM fan and I will watch him where ever he goes. I was proud of him for admitting his big backpack of hubris. Made me smile. But I hope the jealous people didnt use this as some of their reasoning in firing him. As he is not the only one who has a pack full EBs is 100xs lager then MMs will ever be yet they let EB call the shots.

This will be a huge bite in the ares for Y&R.

No doubt in my mind. Michael Muhney is the best actor on Y&R & Billy Miller is great too. Bit by bit, they are closing down the Young & the Restless, whether they know it or not.

#33   2013/12/19 09:54AM
    bukopandan

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Jackie10: I am proud to be an MM fan and I will watch him where ever he goes. I was proud of him for admitting his big backpack of hubris. Made me smile. But I hope the jealous people didnt use this as some of their reasoning in firing him. As he is not the only one who has a pack full EBs is 100xs lager then MMs will ever be yet they let EB call the shots.

No doubt in my mind. Michael Muhney is the best actor on Y&R & Billy Miller is great too. Bit by bit, they are closing down the Young & the Restless, whether they know it or not.

Yeah, yesterday there was an interesting post about the show possibly sabotaging itself for a reason. I have to wonder. Really, can the people in charge be this blind or not blind but willing to make such drastic decisions? There is still much left at YR that does make it YR, but the losses of late are pretty steep, and if there are more to come...who knows. At its end, GL changed a lot. It was imitating another show and went overboard that way in desperately trying to get ratings back, but it failed, and as it failed it became a show that was so hard for me to watch. I had to force myself to so that it'd not end with my not knowing what had become of everyone.

#34   2013/12/19 10:09AM
    Re: Y&R Stupid Casting Changes
    Trutoheart

Y&R realized that they messed up killing off the little girl Delia now that are trying to do some clean up. I know there numbers went down after that happened because I havent watched it since. Letting Adam and Billy go was STUPID STUPID STUPID...The writers for this show should be let go.

#35   2013/12/19 10:25AM
    Juhanna

%( I do not like that they are letting go of Adam I feel from day one he has had to fight and can not enjoy his life he seems happy now. And I do not feel he killed the child someone else did it and to fire him then bring in another is not right.

#36   2013/12/19 11:13AM
    imafan

I have the same feelings that Emma Sue has. I think because HE thinks he did it, it will move things along to his going to jail. Then we will find out who really did it. I also am tired of the storylines and the actor exits. I will likely read the daily updates here, but as far as watching it every day, that is not my plan.
    Good Post Emma Sue.

#37   2013/12/19 01:48PM
    ecantor

There seems to be a lot to this story that we don't know.

#38   2013/12/19 07:29PM
    BarbCarey

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Blue 501:

Yeah, yesterday there was an interesting post about the show possibly sabotaging itself for a reason. I have to wonder. Really, can the people in charge be this blind or not blind but willing to make such drastic decisions? There is still much left at YR that does make it YR, but the losses of late are pretty steep, and if there are more to come...who knows. At its end, GL changed a lot. It was imitating another show and went overboard that way in desperately trying to get ratings back, but it failed, and as it failed it became a show that was so hard for me to watch. I had to force myself to so that it'd not end with my not knowing what had become of everyone.

What you said about GL is exactly the way I felt. I am now 74 and started watching GL & ATWT when I was about 20 yrs old. I would go to lunch when one of them was on so I could keep up with both shows. It took so long on a s/l that I had no problem keeping up with the stories. They didn't have any way to tape shows then. I laugh when I read now how a lot of people think their shows take too long to finish and they get mad about it. When I first started watching soaps it could sometimes take over a year to finish a story line. Anyway, by the time GL tried to win its ratings back, like you I watched till the bitter end. I was loyal and wanted to know how it would end. I didn't FF but I was so bored. When GL ended I was ready for it to end. When ATWT ended that was different. When I found out it was going to end I really went into a depression. Like someone in my family died. I loved ATWT. I named one of my dogs "Molly" because I loved the actress on ATWT. I started watching Y&R after ATWT went off the air. I had seen it a few times. I loved Billy and Michael from the first time I saw them. I was really upset that they let Billy Miller go but when I read that they fired Michael Muhney I just got mad. Michael's Adam is so good. Even when Adam is bad I still like him. I am going to start watching GH when Michael and Billy leave. The Y&R are firing all the good actors/actress. There are still a few I like but very few. Personally I think the end is in sight for Y&R. That is why they hired the soap killer. So she could do the job. I think in 2 yrs Y&R will be gone.

#39   2013/12/19 07:40PM
    calliope

Quote BarbCarey:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Blue 501:

What you said about GL is exactly the way I felt. I am now 74 and started watching GL & ATWT when I was about 20 yrs old. I would go to lunch when one of them was on so I could keep up with both shows. It took so long on a s/l that I had no problem keeping up with the stories. They didn't have any way to tape shows then. I laugh when I read now how a lot of people think their shows take too long to finish and they get mad about it. When I first started watching soaps it could sometimes take over a year to finish a story line. Anyway, by the time GL tried to win its ratings back, like you I watched till the bitter end. I was loyal and wanted to know how it would end. I didn't FF but I was so bored. When GL ended I was ready for it to end. When ATWT ended that was different. When I found out it was going to end I really went into a depression. Like someone in my family died. I loved ATWT. I named one of my dogs "Molly" because I loved the actress on ATWT. I started watching Y&R after ATWT went off the air. I had seen it a few times. I loved Billy and Michael from the first time I saw them. I was really upset that they let Billy Miller go but when I read that they fired Michael Muhney I just got mad. Michael's Adam is so good. Even when Adam is bad I still like him. I am going to start watching GH when Michael and Billy leave. The Y&R are firing all the good actors/actress. There are still a few I like but very few. Personally I think the end is in sight for Y&R. That is why they hired the soap killer. So she could do the job. I think in 2 yrs Y&R will be gone.

I started watching GH a couple of months ago. It's pretty good, I am still getting acquainted with the large cast. It seems they hire actors on their acting abilities. Not looks. Refreshing.

#40   2013/12/19 08:12PM
    simscb

Quote sweetangel.: It’s also entirely possible that they’re writing his character off the series. Adam recently killed a young girl in a hit-and-run accident, perhaps making it difficult to redeem his character.

These people who decided to fire him need to follow in Michel Muhney's foot steps. Every one them should be FIRED.

Don't know how long my addiction to this show will continue. Y&R has been going down into the sewer going back in time when Maria Arena Bell who we all thought was inexperienced. Remember to be to be careful of what you wish. We criticized MARIE ARNA BELL to no end.

Now, who do we have at the helm now? The BEST SOAP writer who has a long time record of canceling shows. Should have said The DESTROYER of soaps. The _itch should have been at the top of the, the first to have been FIRED,

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list