List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2013/12/18 10:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 10:14AM, Views: 15220, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/12/18 01:48PM
    Re: Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.
    ErinsMom

I had the same experience of sadness today. I waited a year for Adam and Chelsea to get back together, and now, knowing they'll be ripped apart, it's almost too hard to watch.

#22   2013/12/18 01:56PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Emma Sue: Here's my thoughts on what's upcoming. I believe it's clear, at least to me, that Adam will be charged with Delia's death, probably Chelsea already knew because on one of his final days of filming he said goodbye to Chelsea, Jack and Connor. Seems as though these 2 were on his side. So, they need a 3-6 month break to bring in the recast and during that time the real killer will finally be revealed and Adam will be released and return in a new actor.

The problem for me is, how stupid is that? So, we get to see the suffering he went through from a great actor making it very real. Then after the big reveal we get to watch some other actor do the follow through.

One thing is for sure, I won't be here watching. I'll read here for the reveal of who killed Delia but I will not watch after Jan 30. Very sad day, both Billy and Adam leave on the same day. Then new actors come in and we are supposed to connect with them. Oh, I think not.

I completely agree and just said almost the same thing as you on another thread. Michael Muhney did all the hard work and someone else gets to walk in and get the easy role. I won't be watching either. Hopefully, we can change their minds about letting Michael go while he is suppose to be in prison. No one plays Adam better than Michael and he is the only reason I continue watching. I was just so happy that Adam and Chelsea got back together and then I heard this awful news. What is in the minds of those making these decisions??????

#23   2013/12/18 02:43PM
    ecantor

Thanks for the update.

#24   2013/12/18 03:08PM
    villyforever55

Quote Layngel: You know what is amazing? I was over on the GH and the B&B boards, and posters there are saying if MM come to those soaps who would you want him to play. He has fans all across the board.

I don't really care if he is a little opinionated, he is a human being and should be able to speak his mind without losing his job. I mean yes, I don't know the details so maybe I am assuming or being bias because I like him. But it seems to me that if you don't kiss butt on Y&R you are at risk of losing your job. Especially if you are a bit feisty.

I don't know what happened and never will, but working on a soap is a job and a team effort. I don't know of ANY job where you can say or do whatever you want whenever you want. Being 'feisty' only works in very small doses.

#25   2013/12/18 03:26PM
    Jackie10

I am proud to be an MM fan and I will watch him where ever he goes. I was proud of him for admitting his big backpack of hubris. Made me smile. But I hope the jealous people didnt use this as some of their reasoning in firing him. As he is not the only one who has a pack full EBs is 100xs lager then MMs will ever be yet they let EB call the shots.

This will be a huge bite in the ares for Y&R.

#26   2013/12/18 03:51PM
    Re: Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated
    Sophiaz123

Between MM taking the high road yet AVOIDING the question if Eric Braeden had q hand in his firing, and EB yelling on twitter he had nothing to do with it...and they are all actors, lets move on....I think EB had a hand in it...but MM can't afford to be blackballed so what can he say.

I have been deleting or ff more than watching lately but ADAM was the only reason I kept watching....but I hated the recent SL of hm hitting Delia...sheesh.... Too many big stars have left...I am over TGVN and his mean,shallow character....he can get testy on twitter.

HUGE nail in YR coffin to fire ADAM!!:-(

#27   2013/12/18 04:12PM
    dreamer371

I thought I would watch till MM left but when I started watching today I suddenly realized I didn't care. Loved the scenes with MM but the rest meant nothing. So after 20 min, I changed channels. It felt like watching Adam was just wasted time on my part as I have no interest in a recast. They can spin this anyway they want but this is one viewer they have lost. Makes me sad because of all the decades I have watched.

#28   2013/12/19 04:04AM
    Sam729

I'm not sure about anyone else but I know that I have been extremely bored with Y&R for about a year now... I tape the show and end up skipping through half of it because it's the same old thing, day after day! I truly think that Y&R is approaching the end and look for it to be cut very soon, just as GL & AWT. They drag story lines out entirely too long. The character "Phyllis" was getting on my nerves but I was sad to see her leave the program. She played a very intriguing part. "Billy" is one of my favorite characters, and now he is leaving. Just saw that "Adam" is also leaving so I think I am truly done with this program. This is the icing on the cake for me. I am moving on to GH once again!

#29   2013/12/19 07:11AM
    sweetangel.

It’s also entirely possible that they’re writing his character off the series. Adam recently killed a young girl in a hit-and-run accident, perhaps making it difficult to redeem his character.

#30   2013/12/19 09:04AM
    roseofsharon...

Quote Ash72:
    Quote all4vibs: The fact that he said his goodbye to several people without realizing it would be his last sounds like he is off to prison.

They are giving Adam a 3-6 month break. I think we all need to send our comments and complaints to CBS and Sony especially via twitter so they give MM another chance.

They are giving Adam a break but not Michael Muhney. They are replacing him when Adam comes back from prison.
    Agree!! Hate this news! Y&R has really messed up!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list