List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2013/12/18 10:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 10:14AM, Views: 15335, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/18 12:30PM
    Re: Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.
    BroncoGirl

I am so disappointed that M Muhney is being taken off the show. I was so excited about him and Chelsea getting back together and watch Adam change to a good guy. With all the other changes that are going on, is Y&R going to be worth watching???

#12   2013/12/18 12:39PM
    WaveJumper

I just don't understand. I tried watching today but it was so depressing. MM is so good. All I've been waiting for is Chadam to get bak together. Now I can't enjoy it because I know it is only a temporary situation. I just have no desire to watch it any more.

#13   2013/12/18 12:58PM
    calliope

I hope everyone reads this interview. It was done with class.

This sucks!

#14   2013/12/18 01:09PM
    ecantor

The only good news is Adam is not being killed off.

#15   2013/12/18 01:17PM
    calliope

Quote ecantor: The only good news is Adam is not being killed off.

Yes true. I loved the way Michael played Adam. His face always said so much, when he was supposed to be almost blind he looked at people like he really could not see them. I don't know, if there is an Adam without Michael.
    I am the first person to ever say give a recast a fair chance but he was just such a great Adam!

#16   2013/12/18 01:22PM
    Capucine

I have just been watching on Fridays only now. They drag stuff out during the week.It's sad how downhill the show is going. Slippery slope.

#17   2013/12/18 01:29PM
    hubbardfan

Quote Emma Sue: Here's my thoughts on what's upcoming. I believe it's clear, at least to me, that Adam will be charged with Delia's death, probably Chelsea already knew because on one of his final days of filming he said goodbye to Chelsea, Jack and Connor. Seems as though these 2 were on his side. So, they need a 3-6 month break to bring in the recast and during that time the real killer will finally be revealed and Adam will be released and return in a new actor.

The problem for me is, how stupid is that? So, we get to see the suffering he went through from a great actor making it very real. Then after the big reveal we get to watch some other actor do the follow through.

One thing is for sure, I won't be here watching. I'll read here for the reveal of who killed Delia but I will not watch after Jan 30. Very sad day, both Billy and Adam leave on the same day. Then new actors come in and we are supposed to connect with them. Oh, I think not.

Amen to both posts!

#18   2013/12/18 01:37PM
    Layngel

You know what is amazing? I was over on the GH and the B&B boards, and posters there are saying if MM come to those soaps who would you want him to play. He has fans all across the board.

I don't really care if he is a little opinionated, he is a human being and should be able to speak his mind without losing his job. I mean yes, I don't know the details so maybe I am assuming or being bias because I like him. But it seems to me that if you don't kiss butt on Y&R you are at risk of losing your job. Especially if you are a bit feisty.

#19   2013/12/18 01:37PM
    Layngel

Quote WaveJumper: I just don't understand. I tried watching today but it was so depressing. MM is so good. All I've been waiting for is Chadam to get bak together. Now I can't enjoy it because I know it is only a temporary situation. I just have no desire to watch it any more.

I was sad too. When I saw him today I was thinking 'when was this filmed? He had no idea'.

#20   2013/12/18 01:46PM
    Ash72

Quote all4vibs: The fact that he said his goodbye to several people without realizing it would be his last sounds like he is off to prison.

They are giving Adam a 3-6 month break. I think we all need to send our comments and complaints to CBS and Sony especially via twitter so they give MM another chance.

Agree!! Hate this news! Y&R has really messed up!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list