List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2013/12/18 10:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 10:14AM, Views: 15227, Replies: 55
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/18 10:14AM
    Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.
    Candace_Soap...

http://soaps.sheknow...6493/

#2   2013/12/18 10:18AM
    Re: Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.
    sun__shine

Quote Candace_Soaps.com: soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/news/id/36493/

we will see but...................

#3   2013/12/18 10:22AM
    all4vibs

The fact that he said his goodbye to several people without realizing it would be his last sounds like he is off to prison.

They are giving Adam a 3-6 month break. I think we all need to send our comments and complaints to CBS and Sony especially via twitter so they give MM another chance.

#4   2013/12/18 11:17AM
    Soaps Admin

Bumping this thread. Please try to keep most Michael Muhney talk to this thread instead of opening a new thread.

ADMIN

#5   2013/12/18 11:23AM
    CherylD

I'm sorry but from a marketing point of view - his departure makes no sense.... I know for Billy they bringing back the prior actor - but why look MM, Billy Miller - not that long after Grazzy left the show - Michelle S's character is in a coma... I just don't get it... why loose so many actors who are GOOD and loose some consistency in the fan base... MM has tons of fans, for one thing - so why do they think this is a good move???? It's baffling....

#6   2013/12/18 11:27AM
    Emma Sue

Here's my thoughts on what's upcoming. I believe it's clear, at least to me, that Adam will be charged with Delia's death, probably Chelsea already knew because on one of his final days of filming he said goodbye to Chelsea, Jack and Connor. Seems as though these 2 were on his side. So, they need a 3-6 month break to bring in the recast and during that time the real killer will finally be revealed and Adam will be released and return in a new actor.

The problem for me is, how stupid is that? So, we get to see the suffering he went through from a great actor making it very real. Then after the big reveal we get to watch some other actor do the follow through.

One thing is for sure, I won't be here watching. I'll read here for the reveal of who killed Delia but I will not watch after Jan 30. Very sad day, both Billy and Adam leave on the same day. Then new actors come in and we are supposed to connect with them. Oh, I think not.

#7   2013/12/18 11:29AM
    indyfan51

In the words of Mike Tyson....'this is ludicris!'

#8   2013/12/18 11:41AM
    JUJU41

Quote indyfan51: In the words of Mike Tyson....'this is ludicris!'

AMEN!

#9   2013/12/18 11:43AM
    coolkraft

yet another thoroughly inept move by Y & R writers and producers.....sad

#10   2013/12/18 12:13PM
    coolkraft

went to Huffington Post to read about interview with MM..tells you all you need to know..you have to read between the lines...it also mentions Kyle and his last day..read it it is enlightening

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list