List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Article give impression, MM departure S/L dictated

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Article give impression, MM departure S/L dictated

Started by JRTA at 2013/12/18 08:50AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/18 10:58AM, Views: 1580, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/12/18 09:48AM
    Re: Article give impression, MM departure S/L dictated
    aceedacee

If Adam's departure is story line dictated and the story line is JFP's, then JFP always planned to get rid of MM.

I really don't believe all the rumors that MM is so difficult to work with that he eventually said something to get himself fired. All those things can be made up rumors by Sony or Y&R or whomever to justify the firing. What I know for sure is that JFP has left a trail of soap destruction wherever she's been. That is for sure! And what likely will follow is Dylan's non riveting presence plastered all over the screen. A sure fire way to kill the show.

#12   2013/12/18 09:50AM
    mastermatt1O

It's horibble to say but Phelps deserves every word in the book. She has run this show into the ground. I don't care if MM did anything, I just care what's on my TV and the writers should have thought about that. It's just one thing after another and it all started when they hired the soap killer

#13   2013/12/18 09:58AM
    MotoMoto24

JFP killed of Delia and her defense was, it's going to generate more s/ls for all characters involved. Well that was a big lie. If anything the characters looked more disillusioned more than anything else, particularly Adam and Billy. Now it just so happened they are both gone. Could it be that JFP was called out on the Delia S/l. Maybe the actors didn't like where the S/L was going. She (JFP) promised a blockbuster S/L and didn't deliver.
    This is just my opinion but all the S/Ls stink. They start up with something and they cannot conclude it in a timely fashion and it becomes boring as arse. They always seem lost in the middle of the S/L and don't know what direction to take it. Resulting in S/Ls being dropped abruptly or dragging on and on. These writers cannot deliver the goods. They are making monkeys out of professional seasoned actors/actresses and if anyone dare to speak up, they mysteriously are gone from the show.
    JFP is a hack and the writers suck and all the firing and recasting of actors will not change that. You cannot keep recasting actors to fit your lousy writing and S/Ls. If TPTB had any sense at all they would get to the root of the problem and eliminate it/HER before it is to late.
    JFP promises the actors and viewers one thing and then do something differently all together. She is a liar and if I worked for her, I will not trust this woman. As for the viewers, her lack of respect for us, says it all.

#14   2013/12/18 10:14AM
    maja

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote JRTA:
    Soap Opera Network ‏@SoapOperaNetwrk 40m
    Michael Muhney Exiting ‘The Young and the Restless’; Last Film Date/Airdate Coincides With Billy Miller’s:... dlvr.it/4XN9cx

SON twitter post for an article that gives the impression that MM is leaving because of storyline. It talks about how both BM & MM finish taping Thursday... I had wondered about that... and airing Jan 30.

The article then goes on to speculate Adam is revealed as the hit and run driver and Billy will find this out leading up to BM's departure.

And a note at the bottom says "No recast"...

Maybe Billy ends Adam life by shooting him. And this is Adam exit. And Victor Newman goes after Billy hard.

They could have written it where Adam didn't do it and none of this was happening at all. Phelps knew what she was doing. Stupid idiot. She didn't have to write this kind of storyline. Nobody wanted Delia to die and nobody wants to see Adam or Billy gone. The woman is just stupid and doing some dirty work for the bean counters who need to see a bottom line. It all reeks and stinks.

Truly stinks to high Heaven. I do now look for Billy to shoot Adam. Would be a huge bonehead move on JFP's part to kill off the character. It obviously hasn't been filmed yet, so before it's final, hopefully CBS/Sony will put a stop to it. Not too late for a re-write. Almost too late, it's truly the 11th hour.

I would love that CBS/Sony to step in and rehire MM and give JFP her walking papers. Whenever I think of JFP I think of her cruelty of the late Ann Lee (Lila Quatermaine of GH),JFP is not a nice person.I want MM as Adam a recast would be horrible. I guess that is why I say I would prefer him to be killed off.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/18 10:17AM
    #15   2013/12/18 10:42AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote maja:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote JRTA:
    Soap Opera Network ‏@SoapOperaNetwrk 40m
    Michael Muhney Exiting ‘The Young and the Restless’; Last Film Date/Airdate Coincides With Billy Miller’s:... dlvr.it/4XN9cx

SON twitter post for an article that gives the impression that MM is leaving because of storyline. It talks about how both BM & MM finish taping Thursday... I had wondered about that... and airing Jan 30.

The article then goes on to speculate Adam is revealed as the hit and run driver and Billy will find this out leading up to BM's departure.

And a note at the bottom says "No recast"...

Maybe Billy ends Adam life by shooting him. And this is Adam exit. And Victor Newman goes after Billy hard.

They could have written it where Adam didn't do it and none of this was happening at all. Phelps knew what she was doing. Stupid idiot. She didn't have to write this kind of storyline. Nobody wanted Delia to die and nobody wants to see Adam or Billy gone. The woman is just stupid and doing some dirty work for the bean counters who need to see a bottom line. It all reeks and stinks.

Truly stinks to high Heaven. I do now look for Billy to shoot Adam. Would be a huge bonehead move on JFP's part to kill off the character. It obviously hasn't been filmed yet, so before it's final, hopefully CBS/Sony will put a stop to it. Not too late for a re-write. Almost too late, it's truly the 11th hour.

I would love that CBS/Sony to step in and rehire MM and give JFP her walking papers. Whenever I think of JFP I think of her cruelty of the late Ann Lee (Lila Quatermaine of GH),JFP is not a nice person.I want MM as Adam a recast would be horrible. I guess that is why I say I would prefer him to be killed off.

The Anna Lee story always makes my blood boil!! I'm positive that Sony is feeling the heat. They already were about Billy Miller from the Villy fans. Now they're really getting hammered. I seriously think that this may be it for Phelps. I have no doubt that her bosses are tired of hearing from upset viewers. It was a situation similar to this that got her fired from GH. If only we can be so lucky!

#16   2013/12/18 10:58AM
    aceedacee

Quote MotoMoto24: JFP killed of Delia and her defense was, it's going to generate more s/ls for all characters involved. Well that was a big lie. If anything the characters looked more disillusioned more than anything else, particularly Adam and Billy. Now it just so happened they are both gone. Could it be that JFP was called out on the Delia S/l. Maybe the actors didn't like where the S/L was going. She (JFP) promised a blockbuster S/L and didn't deliver.
    This is just my opinion but all the S/Ls stink. They start up with something and they cannot conclude it in a timely fashion and it becomes boring as arse. They always seem lost in the middle of the S/L and don't know what direction to take it. Resulting in S/Ls being dropped abruptly or dragging on and on. These writers cannot deliver the goods. They are making monkeys out of professional seasoned actors/actresses and if anyone dare to speak up, they mysteriously are gone from the show.
    JFP is a hack and the writers suck and all the firing and recasting of actors will not change that. You cannot keep recasting actors to fit your lousy writing and S/Ls. If TPTB had any sense at all they would get to the root of the problem and eliminate it/HER before it is to late.
    JFP promises the actors and viewers one thing and then do something differently all together. She is a liar and if I worked for her, I will not trust this woman. As for the viewers, her lack of respect for us, says it all.

I've come to the conclusion the whole point of the Delia story line was to get rid of Adam. This story line is JFP's first and a major statement on where she's taking the show. Perhaps, MM saw this coming and is the reason he spoke out. And if MM did say something about this, it created not only an opportunity for the show to label him "difficult" but an opportunity for the show to create a red herring and excuse away the dismissal due to MM's "bad" conduct.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list