List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: AFTER 20 YRS+, DONE WITH Y&R!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AFTER 20 YRS+, DONE WITH Y&R!!!!

Started by Embrace at 2013/12/17 08:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/19 08:58PM, Views: 1778, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/12/19 07:15PM
    Re: AFTER 20 YRS+, DONE WITH Y&R!!!!
    Embrace

Quote bern916: When i first read that MM was fired, my heart sank and i literally teared up. I know that may sound stupid but it is true nontheless. Adam Newman is my absolute favorite character on the show. He MAKES the character of Adam Newman. No one else will ever come close. He is the only reason i look forward to watching the show. I don't care really about any other storyline. I don't care about what will be Cane and Lily's new business venture or Neil proposing to Leslie or who shot Carmine or Jack and Jill's quest to bring down Victor or Noah and Courtney or Abby and Tyler.

I have been watching Y&R for probably 40+ years and have never quit watching the show. This is the straw that broke the camel's back. MM's last day on the show will be my last day as a Y&R viewer and while the show and the producers might not care, I will know I have at least done something.

I just can't believe it.

Trust me, I understand.

#32   2013/12/19 07:18PM
    Embrace

Quote sun__shine: I agree with everyone....but don't you see I really think this is what they want so they can replace it with something boring ....and this is why through all what they are doing to ruin this soap I for 1 will not stop watching and I have a feeling if ppl keep watching it(from around the world)they might leave it on the air and make S/L's better

Sunshine, I respectfully disagree. I think that is total ignorance on their part.

#33   2013/12/19 07:20PM
    Embrace

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Embrace:
    Quote WaveJumper: I'm done watching. Chadam was the only interesting. sexy and hot on the show.

WaveJumper, we will never agree on our Shadam / Chadam differences, lol, but we do have one common interest - Michael Muhney as Adam. Nice to be able to bond over his amazing talent. MM makes the Adam character who it is!

I said on another thread that I am a Chadam fan, but would accept him back with Sharon if it meant he would stay. I totally agree about MM.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/19 07:22PM
    #34   2013/12/19 07:22PM
    SadieLadie

Viewers threaten to leave Y&R every time they lose one of their favorite actors or the storyline doesn't go the way they think it should. If all those people really left, Y&R wouldn't be #1 for the past 25 years.
    This, too, shall pass.

#35   2013/12/19 07:27PM
    Embrace

Quote SadieLadie: Viewers threaten to leave Y&R every time they lose one of their favorite actors or the storyline doesn't go the way they think it should. If all those people really left, Y&R wouldn't be #1 for the past 25 years.
    This, too, shall pass.

It shall pass, but without me. This is not just about MM leaving. That is just the final straw for me. He was the one of the only characters left that held my interest. I can't speak for anyone else, but I am entitled to MY opinion. I have been a faithful viewer for over two decades, but the boring storylines and the loss of good character played by good actors is my reason. It doesn't satisfy ME anymore. You may have your opinion or view about it but it is not mine.

#36   2013/12/19 07:35PM
    SadieLadie

Quote Embrace:
    Quote SadieLadie: Viewers threaten to leave Y&R every time they lose one of their favorite actors or the storyline doesn't go the way they think it should. If all those people really left, Y&R wouldn't be #1 for the past 25 years.
    This, too, shall pass.

It shall pass, but without me. This is not just about MM leaving. That is just the final straw for me. He was the one of the only characters left that held my interest. I can't speak for anyone else, but I am entitled to MY opinion. I have been a faithful viewer for over two decades, but the boring storylines and the loss of good character played by good actors is my reason. It doesn't satisfy ME anymore. You may have your opinion or view about it but it is not mine.

Embrace: I didn't say it was your opinion. It was MY opinion. That's how I feel. Sorry you took offense. Have a good evening.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/19 07:36PM
    #37   2013/12/19 07:47PM
    Embrace

Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote Embrace:
    This, too, shall pass.

Embrace: I didn't say it was your opinion. It was MY opinion. That's how I feel. Sorry you took offense. Have a good evening.

Sadie, I am sorry if I came off wrong. You have a good evening too.

#38   2013/12/19 08:51PM
    Joy T

I am thoroughly disgusted. I cannot believe that MM of all people has been let go. He is by far the most popular actor on the show.

Why would the most popular actor be fired? JFP cannot possibly be that incompetent. There has to be something more going on behind the scenes.

MM is in the middle of a major s/l. If he was fired just to bring in another friend of JFP's, then I AM DONE and will NEVER watch this show again.

I really hope the truth is revealed.

#39   2013/12/19 08:58PM
    SadieLadie

Quote Embrace:
    Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote Embrace:
    This, too, shall pass.

Sadie, I am sorry if I came off wrong. You have a good evening too.

No problem. All's good.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list