List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...

Started by CrAzY4cRoSbY at 2007/10/31 02:33PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 11:17AM, Views: 1228, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/10/31 03:46PM
    Re: Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...
    ILuvNY

Quote cherchezlefemme: Well.... this is America and you are free to have an opinion.... I love you... But the real is that John Abbott wanted to do the wild-thang and Glo was willing to oblige! That was Jack that said she "tricked" John... John N-e-v-a-h E-v-a-h said that or felt he had been duped... Shoot... O'l boy was a happy man for as long as he could get at Gloria. Now... don't get it twisted... We talkin about crazy Jana's behine and how she ain't got no business stirrin in kool-aid that ain't hers... I mean... think about it... She has all the felony charges she can handle if she stops thinking about Phyllis' stuff and concentrates on her own.

Come on, Cher! We all saw Glorenstein stake out John and then go after the poor man (who hadn't had a women in years) with a vengeance! She knows how to use what she has to get men..she did it to poor William, too!
    Jana is sly like a fox...she could be playing Phyllis!!!!

#32   2007/10/31 03:51PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Well.... this is America and you are free to have an opinion.... I love you... But the real is that John Abbott wanted to do the wild-thang and Glo was willing to oblige! That was Jack that said she "tricked" John... John N-e-v-a-h E-v-a-h said that or felt he had been duped... Shoot... O'l boy was a happy man for as long as he could get at Gloria. Now... don't get it twisted... We talkin about crazy Jana's behine and how she ain't got no business stirrin in kool-aid that ain't hers... I mean... think about it... She has all the felony charges she can handle if she stops thinking about Phyllis' stuff and concentrates on her own.

Come on, Cher! We all saw Glorenstein stake out John and then go after the poor man (who hadn't had a women in years) with a vengeance! She knows how to use what she has to get men..she did it to poor William, too!

You are da Girl Shoot ... You da girl just cuz you'd take that stinky man and wash em I ain't never gon be mad at cha! I think you are right about Jana playin Phyllis... I think she's playin them all.

#33   2007/10/31 04:00PM
    ILuvNY

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote ILuvNY:

You are da Girl Shoot ... You da girl just cuz you'd take that stinky man and wash em I ain't never gon be mad at cha! I think you are right about Jana playin Phyllis... I think she's playin them all.

Yeah...I'll sacrifice and clean him up!!!! But then he'll owe me....

#34   2007/10/31 05:55PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote lonesky: Well like I said, If Jack didn't do anything wrong, what difference does it make what Jana says or what Phyllis find out?

Oh I know! If the press (most of them are pretty smart) will NOT buy that I did it for my dad routine. The press will rip him to shreds. I think defrauding his father and thowing his father's widow out on the street may cost Jack his senate seat. But just wait until Michael Baldwin finds out!

You have clearly missed my point. What I said has nothing to do with Jack being found out. My problem is with Jana speaking on things she knows nothing about. SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW JACK but she's running her mouth like she does. Just because she kicks it with Keven, Glo, and Mike doesn't mean she KNOWS Jack just because they've dealt with him, but she kept dropping that line "...that's not the Jack Abbott I know..." WELL THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HIM SO SHUT THE HECK UP!!. That's the point I'm trynna make. That'd be like me saying "oh, I'm familiar with Sidney Crosby because I kick it with his cousin". No, that just makes me look like a pressed fool who swears she knows him just because she knows somebody who's related to him or knows him. And then for me to start talkin' ish about him just because of what somebody SAID. Naw son, how about you speak on your own experience instead of trynna pawn off somebody elses. THAT'S the point I was trynna make.

#35   2007/11/01 12:25AM
    CandyLane5

I think Jana is smart, like Kevin, and she is playing Phyllis... time for someone to play with Phyllis' mind instead of her playing with people's minds..

#36   2007/11/01 05:45AM
    Revasfan

Don't dare say anything about St. Abbott. He can do no wrong

#37   2007/11/01 07:57AM
    suegerry

Jana.....is simply and plainly a sick person.....free her.....she needs help.....

#38   2007/11/01 08:22AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote suegerry: Jana.....is simply and plainly a sick person.....free her.....she needs help.....

Good morning board! Free Jana cuz she's a sick person? Awh... heck no! She's sick like Charlie Manson sick... You wouldn't wanna let him out would ya? No... Jana is sick like Jack Nicholson in the Shining sick... H-e-a-r-s J-a-na! bet we want him running around through our town

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/01 08:47AM
    #39   2007/11/02 07:58AM
    misslady71

although i think she is up to something shady i still love
    jana! her and kevin are the next big super-couple on y&r!!!!

#40   2007/11/02 08:01AM
    KeepingItReal

Jana is one twisted girl.....she should be in a psych ward not in jail.

Dang girl planting her seed all over the place.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/02 09:48AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list