List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...

Started by CrAzY4cRoSbY at 2007/10/31 02:33PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 11:17AM, Views: 1221, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2007/10/31 03:05PM
    Re: Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...
    Evsmom

Jana IS whack! She ain't foolin' anybody with that "tumah" excuse! She was working with her Dad! Does he have a "tumah" too?

I can't figure out what in the heck she expects to gain from pestering Phyllis all the time. Does she really think Phyllis is her new BFF? That girl is nuts!

#22   2007/10/31 03:07PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote lonesky: Did Jana LIE about anything? NO. She told Phyllis the truth. IF Jack didn't do anything wrong, then he has nothing to worry about, does he?

He didn't do anything wrong. Gloria was after John's money and stature NOTHING MORE. That broad lies so much she actually starts to believe her own delusions. Jack saw threw her from the get and wasn't gonna let his pops go down like dat. HOLLA!

#23   2007/10/31 03:09PM
    cherchezlefemme

:-) Okay... bring the shirt... It's time to clear the air in here Sure... She's a pretty girl...but... she's also a crazy girl who murders people... Did I hear someone say Jana didn't lie??? Hmmmmmmmmmm.... Let's see .... Allowing another person to be interrogated and even arrested for a murder you committed.... that's being very honest huh? What about trapping the man you love and your friend in a meat locker and trying to set them on fire...then running away so your lover can be blamed for it... that's very honest... Nope! Jana doesn't lie

#24   2007/10/31 03:10PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Evsmom: Jana IS whack! She ain't foolin' anybody with that "tumah" excuse! She was working with her Dad! Does he have a "tumah" too?

I can't figure out what in the heck she expects to gain from pestering Phyllis all the time. Does she really think Phyllis is her new BFF? That girl is nuts!

Get em Evie!

#25   2007/10/31 03:12PM
    Evsmom

Jana doesn't have any business talking about what she knows or doesn't know.

Jack was definitely wrong to make his Dad change his will. Whether Gloria is a gold digger or not, it wasn't Jack's call to coerse him into changing the will. He should have put more energy into showing his Dad how she really was and let his Dad decide what to do with his own estate.

#26   2007/10/31 03:14PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote lonesky: Did Jana LIE about anything? NO. She told Phyllis the truth. IF Jack didn't do anything wrong, then he has nothing to worry about, does he?

He didn't do anything wrong. Gloria was after John's money and stature NOTHING MORE. That broad lies so much she actually starts to believe her own delusions. Jack saw threw her from the get and wasn't gonna let his pops go down like dat. HOLLA!

HOLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA

#27   2007/10/31 03:21PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Evsmom: Jana doesn't have any business talking about what she knows or doesn't know.

Jack was definitely wrong to make his Dad change his will. Whether Gloria is a gold digger or not, it wasn't Jack's call to coerse him into changing the will. He should have put more energy into showing his Dad how she really was and let his Dad decide what to do with his own estate.

What about her alleged "Tumah"???? You mean her memory has not been affected. My question is why is she stirring any body's Kool-aid... Ain't she did enough wrong to justify her being locked up... Oh wait... She hasn't been to trail yet... How bout o'l girl just minde her own affairs... it ain't like she hasn't made her fair share of enemies as well felonies herself

#28   2007/10/31 03:36PM
    ILuvNY

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:

HOLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA

Glorenstein needs to be taken down for what she did to Jack with the face cream! She tricked John into marriage and then got Jack out of his family's company because she's so demented!
    WTH does Jana know? She just had half her brain taken out. I really liked her and Kevin together, and I love that she's tormenting Phyllis, but she needs to mind what she says about people like Jack!

#29   2007/10/31 03:42PM
    cherchezlefemme

Well.... this is America and you are free to have an opinion.... I love you... But the real is that John Abbott wanted to do the wild-thang and Glo was willing to oblige! That was Jack that said she "tricked" John... John N-e-v-a-h E-v-a-h said that or felt he had been duped... Shoot... O'l boy was a happy man for as long as he could get at Gloria. Now... don't get it twisted... We talkin about crazy Jana's behine and how she ain't got no business stirrin in kool-aid that ain't hers... I mean... think about it... She has all the felony charges she can handle if she stops thinking about Phyllis' stuff and concentrates on her own.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list