List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...

Started by CrAzY4cRoSbY at 2007/10/31 02:33PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 11:17AM, Views: 1123, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/31 02:57PM
    Re: Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...
    Jake Austin

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY: SHE NEEDS TO SHUT HER MOUTH ABOUT JACK!!! She knows NOTHING about him except what she "heard" from someone else. Tellin' stories first hand like she was apart of ish. WERE YOU THERE CHICK?! No! I didn't think so, SO SHUT UP! Phyllis doesn't need a recap. She's known Jack a long time, and is MUCH closer to him and knowing what he's really like than you are, SO HUSH! I mean is this high school? Is this broad 16? "Oh well someone I know hates him so I hate him too." GROW UP!!!

Jana is fabulous

#12   2007/10/31 02:58PM
    Jake Austin

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Mizz Psycho Jana

wat did she say?....'thats the Jack i remember'? or sumthing like that...Shut da F up u Psycho Maniac Serial Killer...go play on the freeway with ur boy Kevin & ride off into the sunset on ur Harley

#13   2007/10/31 02:58PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY: SHE NEEDS TO SHUT HER MOUTH ABOUT JACK!!! She knows NOTHING about him except what she "heard" from someone else. Tellin' stories first hand like she was apart of ish. WERE YOU THERE CHICK?! No! I didn't think so, SO SHUT UP! Phyllis doesn't need a recap. She's known Jack a long time, and is MUCH closer to him and knowing what he's really like than you are, SO HUSH! I mean is this high school? Is this broad 16? "Oh well someone I know hates him so I hate him too." GROW UP!!!

Jana is fabulous

Jana is WHACK. End of story.

#14   2007/10/31 02:59PM
    sutherngirl

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote Jake Austin:

Jana is fabulous

Thank you..that's what I was about to say..

#15   2007/10/31 02:59PM
    Jake Austin

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote Jake Austin:

Jana is fabulous

You seem angry.

#16   2007/10/31 02:59PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote Jake Austin:

Jana is fabulous

Crazy... get the shirt... Jake needs a wake up!

#17   2007/10/31 03:00PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote Jake Austin:

Jana is fabulous

You seem angry.

Not particularly, but you have to admit that broad is c-o-r-n-y.

#18   2007/10/31 03:01PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote Jake Austin:

Jana is fabulous

LMAO!!! Hold up Cher lemme go get it! haha.

#19   2007/10/31 03:02PM
    Jake Austin

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote Jake Austin:

Jana is fabulous

nany nany boo boo

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list