List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...

Started by CrAzY4cRoSbY at 2007/10/31 02:33PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 11:17AM, Views: 1203, Replies: 42
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/31 02:33PM
    Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

SHE NEEDS TO SHUT HER MOUTH ABOUT JACK!!! She knows NOTHING about him except what she "heard" from someone else. Tellin' stories first hand like she was apart of ish. WERE YOU THERE CHICK?! No! I didn't think so, SO SHUT UP! Phyllis doesn't need a recap. She's known Jack a long time, and is MUCH closer to him and knowing what he's really like than you are, SO HUSH! I mean is this high school? Is this broad 16? "Oh well someone I know hates him so I hate him too." GROW UP!!!

#2   2007/10/31 02:37PM
    Re: Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...
    RonkT2oo

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY: SHE NEEDS TO SHUT HER MOUTH ABOUT JACK!!! She knows NOTHING about him except what she "heard" from someone else. Tellin' stories first hand like she was apart of ish. WERE YOU THERE CHICK?! No! I didn't think so, SO SHUT UP! Phyllis doesn't need a recap. She's known Jack a long time, and is MUCH closer to him and knowing what he's really like than you are, SO HUSH! I mean is this high school? Is this broad 16? "Oh well someone I know hates him so I hate him too." GROW UP!!!

I agreed about Jana, but why the hell is Phyllis asking the chaplin about John's will, she never leaves well enough alone. If she finds out the truth what is she going to do? Tell on Jack? What good would that do...Glo got what she deserved

#3   2007/10/31 02:37PM
    sutherngirl

Jana has always been on my hate list.. She needs to shut her effin mouth about my baby daddy Jack!!

#4   2007/10/31 02:38PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote RonkT2oo:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY: SHE NEEDS TO SHUT HER MOUTH ABOUT JACK!!! She knows NOTHING about him except what she "heard" from someone else. Tellin' stories first hand like she was apart of ish. WERE YOU THERE CHICK?! No! I didn't think so, SO SHUT UP! Phyllis doesn't need a recap. She's known Jack a long time, and is MUCH closer to him and knowing what he's really like than you are, SO HUSH! I mean is this high school? Is this broad 16? "Oh well someone I know hates him so I hate him too." GROW UP!!!

I agreed about Jana, but why the hell is Phyllis asking the chaplin about John's will, she never leaves well enough alone. If she finds out the truth what is she going to do? Tell on Jack? What good would that do...Glo got what she deserved

AMEN!

#5   2007/10/31 02:44PM
    cherchezlefemme

All Phyllis has to do is wait til crazy girl lay down.... and smother her arse! That will shut her up!

#6   2007/10/31 02:45PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

>) Mizz Psycho Jana

wat did she say?....'thats the Jack i remember'? or sumthing like that...Shut da F up u Psycho Maniac Serial Killer...go play on the freeway with ur boy Kevin & ride off into the sunset on ur Harley

#7   2007/10/31 02:45PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Mizz Psycho Jana

wat did she say?....'thats the Jack i remember'? or sumthing like that...Shut da F up u Psycho Maniac Serial Killer...go play on the freeway with ur boy Kevin & ride off into the sunset on ur Harley

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

#8   2007/10/31 02:47PM
    cherchezlefemme

Ooooooooooooh... I know how to shut her up..... Where's JT Blue checked shirt???????? Hell, it knocked victoria out... She's in a coma... and I'm sure it will work for Jana!

#9   2007/10/31 02:49PM
    sutherngirl

Quote cherchezlefemme: Ooooooooooooh... I know how to shut her up..... Where's JT Blue checked shirt???????? Hell, it knocked victoria out... She's in a coma... and I'm sure it will work for Jana!

LMAO!!

#10   2007/10/31 02:53PM
    timsbabe

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Mizz Psycho Jana

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    AMEN and take yr buddy Gloworm with ya

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list