List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Lets Go Of Michael Muhney

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Lets Go Of Michael Muhney

Started by Amy_Soaps.com at 2013/12/17 12:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/25 09:53PM, Views: 25112, Replies: 252
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/12/17 02:04PM
    Re: Y&R Lets Go Of Michael Muhney
    jenjercat

No Phyllis,no Billy,no Adam=NO ME! All 3 actors are irreplaceable! Absolutely love Billy Miller and Michael Muhney!!! So talented and wish them well! The Dylan character is so weak. I'm officially over Y and R ..after 20 yrs!!

#72   2013/12/17 02:08PM
    Sylviastel

Mm had signed a contract until June 2015! I am surprised but not shocked!
    He has a family to support! I think it's heartless but no surprise!
    Mm is a loose cannon with his tweets at times but still did a good job! I'm speechless not because I'm sick but just shocked! Since he came back last time, I kept a collection of almost all his performances on VHS from my DVD/VCR combo. He kept me watching though! I'll still watch but I don't think he was ever FOJ material! I bet she'll cast an FOJ! On the negative side, he won't have the salary and benefits! On the other side, he can pursue other job opportunities especially for pilot season! Sorry mm to see you or anybody let go!

#73   2013/12/17 02:09PM
    velocity

Phyllis, Billy, now Adam. Add Mrs.C although that couldn't have been helped. I believe it now, JFP is a soap killer.
    I personally don't like Adam, but he has tons of fans and I am sorry for them, as I know how that feels. Yep, I think our soap is over. Geez, what a witch.

#74   2013/12/17 02:11PM
    Karl127

Quote Sylviastel: Mm had signed a contract until June 2015! I am surprised but not shocked!
    He has a family to support! I think it's heartless but no surprise!
    Mm is a loose cannon with his tweets at times but still did a good job! I'm speechless not because I'm sick but just shocked! Since he came back last time, I kept a collection of almost all his performances on VHS from my DVD/VCR combo. He kept me watching though! I'll still watch but I don't think he was ever FOJ material! I bet she'll cast an FOJ! On the negative side, he won't have the salary and benefits! On the other side, he can pursue other job opportunities especially for pilot season! Sorry mm to see you or anybody let go!

Yes he did and I hope they are paying him alot of money to break the contract. I'm so mad right now, I'm done with YnR on his last air date - January 30th.

#75   2013/12/17 02:13PM
    canadianmoose

Nelson Branco just tweeted that he is interviewing Michael Muhney at this very moment.

#76   2013/12/17 02:15PM
    malibu23

I will stop watching when Michael is gone. It has been so boring lately with the Sharon & nick pairing and adam and Chelsea pairing. No chemistry. It was best with Adam and Sharon pairing. I have been watching faithfully for years, but I am done when Adam is gone.

#77   2013/12/17 02:16PM
    all4vibs

I have been watching Y&R for 20 years and even though I used to love the veterans on the show, my favorite actor was MM. I'm no longer interested in watching the show. Some people cannot be simply recasted.

#78   2013/12/17 02:17PM
    Richiefan

First Billy Miller and now Michael Muhney? What is wrong with these people? And to give an actor who has a contract the ax without any notice? Told him today that his last day would be Thursday.....I'm so done with this show.

#79   2013/12/17 02:18PM
    maja

I wonder if JFP will recast the part with one of her pals. Was Anthony Geary (Luke) able to settle his contract dispute with GH? Cause if not we have an Adam recast. So what if he's 65, tptb can say the stress of possibly causing Delia's death has aged him...just kidding!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/17 02:20PM
    #80   2013/12/17 02:19PM
    KeepingItReal

What is wrong with these people!

He must of done something really bad for them to let him go.....smh

If not....this is just wrong on so many levels espeically at this time of year.

How they going to mess up Chadam like that and who going to give it to Victor, etc. etc.

The guy can act!!!

Sony is crap like their playstsion and TV's!

Boycot their products...their wutless anyway.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list