List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Lets Go Of Michael Muhney

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Lets Go Of Michael Muhney

Started by Amy_Soaps.com at 2013/12/17 12:34PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/25 09:53PM, Views: 25115, Replies: 252
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/12/17 02:53PM
    Re: Y&R Lets Go Of Michael Muhney
    Homesick Cajun

Quote calliope:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote ping123: Sorry but, WE SIMPLY CAN'T HAVE MICHAEL MUHNEY AND STEVE BURTON AT THE SAME TIME, THEIR CHARACTERS ARE TOO SIMILAR, THE CHARACTER OF DYLAN IS A POPULAR HIT AMONG FANS SOMETHING HAD TO BE DONE.

Their characters are nothing alike! Maybe this was a tongue in cheek comment.
    Well poor SB, she has cemented his position as least favorite Y&R actor if she hired him to boot Michael.

They play the same creative role on canvas.

I disagree. Adam had layers and layers. Dylan seems to have one layer. If he has more I sure wish they would start revealing them.

I'm with you! Adam is exciting, Dylan is well....not..

#102   2013/12/17 02:55PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote K. Spaudling:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote K. Spaudling: ... IM SHOCKED !!! This is terribly upsetting !!!
    Why fire the MOST compelling and fascinating character on the show !???

Remember the post I made on your thread saying the biggest problem with Jill Phelps is she fires fan favorites? Here's yet another example.....

I'm stunned! It doesn't make any sense !? And Dylan is suppose to fill the void... what a joke! Adam is the most dynamic character, no one will ever be able to replace him.
    SICKENING!

Sadly, this is a classic Phelps move. Fire fan favorites to give more and more screen time to her "friends". This is exactly why fans of GH were dancing in the streets when she was fired from that show...I just wonder how much more damage Sony/CBS are going to allow her to do.

#103   2013/12/17 02:59PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote K. Spaudling:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Remember the post I made on your thread saying the biggest problem with Jill Phelps is she fires fan favorites? Here's yet another example.....

I'm stunned! It doesn't make any sense !? And Dylan is suppose to fill the void... what a joke! Adam is the most dynamic character, no one will ever be able to replace him.
    SICKENING!

Sadly, this is a classic Phelps move. Fire fan favorites to give more and more screen time to her "friends". This is exactly why fans of GH were dancing in the streets when she was fired from that show...I just wonder how much more damage Sony/CBS are going to allow her to do.

And GH has been posting ratings that have been the highest in over 5 years.

Well GEE.

#104   2013/12/17 03:00PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote K. Spaudling:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

SICKENING!

And GH has been posting ratings that have been the highest in over 5 years.

Well GEE.

They are now number one in all the key demos! ALL of them!

Coincidence, I think not!

#105   2013/12/17 03:01PM
    Barbyboo

I bet Eric was jealous because of mikes popularity...why would they let him go? There so many losers and they pick him? Stupid

#106   2013/12/17 03:06PM
    ajsp35801

Quote calliope:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote ping123: Sorry but, WE SIMPLY CAN'T HAVE MICHAEL MUHNEY AND STEVE BURTON AT THE SAME TIME, THEIR CHARACTERS ARE TOO SIMILAR, THE CHARACTER OF DYLAN IS A POPULAR HIT AMONG FANS SOMETHING HAD TO BE DONE.

Their characters are nothing alike! Maybe this was a tongue in cheek comment.
    Well poor SB, she has cemented his position as least favorite Y&R actor if she hired him to boot Michael.

They play the same creative role on canvas.

I disagree. Adam had layers and layers. Dylan seems to have one layer. If he has more I sure wish they would start revealing them.

Creative role is not the same as same character. Adam's role on canvas was to be a Newman outsider. A rival for Nick and someone for Victor to mistreat. Dylan also has this role. But even better is that he is Nikki's son so that adds a different, and I'll say better dynamic, because it gives angst to Victor and Nikki. Something Adam couldn't do.

#107   2013/12/17 03:08PM
    clicquot1

Good luck to MM!

Maybe CBS has plans for him!

Just a hunch but don't be suprised if/when there is an annoucement from Y&R that Tony Geary is going to play a re-casted Tucker(or some new character!)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/17 03:11PM
    #108   2013/12/17 03:10PM
    ladycam

You said it Ping now Chelsea can go back to Dylan. Avery has done nothing for his character. Chelsea is his best female option for Dylan. Dylan has replaced Adam with the Newman family. He spends all his scenes lately in his PH. Plus they put Delia death on his character and it called it humanizing Adam. How they had him treat Sharon. They have being planning this for a while. I quit watching GH years ago even though they had SB. And I won't watch Y&R for him Dylan is the new Adam. Only he's not butcher like Adam was he has support system. They have hired all sorts of support for the Dylan character. Now he can go forward no competition

#109   2013/12/17 03:10PM
    1Elvis

Quote jorie:
    Quote Soap Fan: NO MORE ADAM!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! YAH!!!!!!!

MM IS THE ONLY REASON I WATCHED ,JAN 3O I'M DONE,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not me. As long as this show is on television... I will be here to watch.

#110   2013/12/17 03:10PM
    calliope

Quote clicquot1: Good luck to MM!

Maybe CBS has plans for him!

Just a hunch but don't be suprised if/when there is an annoucement from Y&R that Tony Geary has been singed to play a re-casted Tucker(or some nucharacter!)

Oh good grief! Please...no!!

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list