List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon will not tell the truth....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon will not tell the truth....

Started by rancher at 2013/12/16 12:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 11:31AM, Views: 1740, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/12/20 08:06AM
    Re: Sharon will not tell the truth....
    Anathasia 0123

This is a stupid storyline.... I wish they would make her tell the truth already . I hope they don't make her and Nick get back together . That is old news.

#22   2013/12/20 08:07AM
    sweetangel.

Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote wyattfan: I think the truth should come out. It may but not before the holidays.

And before another baby is conceived by Nick. All we need is another baby for Sharon to have to worry about.

worry is the key word especially for a Non mother lol

#23   2013/12/20 08:09AM
    bukopandan

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote rancher: It is getting so old to watch Sharon attempt to tell Nick the truth, only to be interrupted time and time again.

These writers are so predictable. They overdo constantly.

If she isn't going to tell the truth, then stop the stupid interruptions.

Why should Sharon say anything ? Phyllis never told the truth about anything. Phyllis was the biggest liar in gc. And we none know Sharon did anything. Until it comes out... She did not do anything. It was all in her head.

And the grating blowhard heifer lying in that hospital room in a coma is the biggest liar of all. So she's unable to do her macho camacho in-your-face thing--as she continues to excuse and even delight in her own horrific, as well as done simply because she is mean, sins--right now. Thankfully we've had a break these past few months...what a nice Xmas present it's been with the red cow out to pasture!

#24   2013/12/20 08:12AM
    PhylFan

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote rancher: It is getting so old to watch Sharon attempt to tell Nick the truth, only to be interrupted time and time again.

Why should Sharon say anything ? Phyllis never told the truth about anything. Phyllis was the biggest liar in gc. And we none know Sharon did anything. Until it comes out... She did not do anything. It was all in her head.

Phyllis is the standard to measure Sharon's behaviour by?

Good grief. She should say something because it's not just Phyllis she's hurting.

I don't get that last part, she didn't do it until they found out? Yes she did it, is continuing to do it and exploiting Nicks pain to get in his good graces. She turned everyone's life upside down to get what she wants.

Phyllis would never do to Faith what Sharon is doing to Summer. I know, I know "she wished Faith was dead, what kind of person does that", words don't mean as much as actions...she did the right thing, for Nick and for Faith. Sharon pretends to be Summers friend, how sick is that?

#25   2013/12/20 08:26AM
    1Elvis

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote 1Elvis:

And the grating blowhard heifer lying in that hospital room in a coma is the biggest liar of all. So she's unable to do her macho camacho in-your-face thing--as she continues to excuse and even delight in her own horrific, as well as done simply because she is mean, sins--right now. Thankfully we've had a break these past few months...what a nice Xmas present it's been with the red cow out to pasture!

#26   2013/12/20 08:29AM
    1Elvis

Quote PhylFan:
    Quote 1Elvis:

Good grief. She should say something because it's not just Phyllis she's hurting.

I don't get that last part, she didn't do it until they found out? Yes she did it, is continuing to do it and exploiting Nicks pain to get in his good graces. She turned everyone's life upside down to get what she wants.

Phyllis would never do to Faith what Sharon is doing to Summer. I know, I know "she wished Faith was dead, what kind of person does that", words don't mean as much as actions...she did the right thing, for Nick and for Faith. Sharon pretends to be Summers friend, how sick is that?

Phyllis was stalking Sharon and did this to her own self. Phyllis wish Faith dead.. Not one, but twice. Yes Phyllis would have. anyone wish a child to die is nothing but a low down sorry person. There is no proof Sharon did anything until it plays out.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/20 08:31AM
    #27   2013/12/20 08:35AM
    villyforever55

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote PhylFan:
    Quote 1Elvis:

Phyllis was stalking Sharon and did this to her own self. Phyllis wish Faith dead.. Not one, but twice. Yes Phyllis would have. anyone wish a child to die is nothing but a low down sorry person. There is no proof Sharon did anything until it plays out.

Like I've said before; Sharon and Phyllis, both are wolves. One is a she-wolf, the other a wolf in sheep's clothing, but wolves nevertheless.

#28   2013/12/20 10:30AM
    sweetangel.

Quote SLEUTH: Sharon wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit her in the azz.

Word

#29   2013/12/20 10:33AM
    sweetangel.

Quote PhylFan:
    Quote 1Elvis:

#30   2013/12/20 11:31AM
    mamawthemagn...

Just please wake Phyllis up for the new year so Faith can be stopped before she discovers her wishes are usually met. This is a terrible storyline for a young actress.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list