List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon will not tell the truth....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon will not tell the truth....

Started by rancher at 2013/12/16 12:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 11:31AM, Views: 1781, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/19 10:36AM
    Re: Sharon will not tell the truth....
    lvsdasnow

I believe Sharon will never have to tell. After todays show, USA, Summer does something that may just put her life in danger. I think today she is forgetting about things she is allergic to. If she is sent to the ER, and a blood test is required, and her Dad is needed, Walla, Jack will not be a match.

Oops, GC Lab made another mistake. There goes Sharon EVER getting blamed. She will be free to roam once again.
    (((((((((

#12   2013/12/19 01:08PM
    Sinny

Quote janetb:
    Quote 77RestlessFan: Sharon is a coward. She is a schemer, a manipulator, and a liar as well. She doesn't want anyone to know what she did because she doesn't want anyone to know what a skank she really is. Now that she has kissed Nick and it seems that her scheme to ensnare him is working, she really has no incentive to tell. She will only tell if she gets word that Phyllis is about to wake up. She will tell so that she can put her spin on it. I wouldn't put it past her to try to go to where Phyllis is and try to do something to her. I wish Jack and Summer would circulate the story that Phyllis is coming out of her coma. Let Sharon freak out and then confess so that she can be the first to put a spin on it. Have Avery and Summer sue her or have her put in a mental institution and then tell her that Phyllis is still in a coma.

I don't think Sharon will ever tell the truth and risk losing Nick.The truth will come out some other way and then she'll be in heavy damage control.The tears will flow and the old standby her BPD, and usual excuse,"I didn't know what I was doing".

oh ya she will do the tears and the snotting and begging Nick to forgive her.. she did not know what she was doing.. LOL lying heffa

#13   2013/12/20 05:36AM
    lvsdasnow

The way the writers are showing Sharon a good friend to Summer and how she is giving advice to everyone, I feel, they are trying to redeem her so she will never have to tell.
    If this is the route they are going, I don't think it will work.

#14   2013/12/20 06:29AM
    PhylFan

That woman has no conscience ! Poor Summer burst into tears when the weight of everything that happened over the past year hit her and Sharon stands by and watches her suffer.

Cruel and selfish woman. I almost hurled when shick kissed!, ewwwwwwwww!

#15   2013/12/20 07:25AM
    wyattfan

I think the truth should come out. It may but not before the holidays.

#16   2013/12/20 07:48AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote wyattfan: I think the truth should come out. It may but not before the holidays.

And before another baby is conceived by Nick. All we need is another baby for Sharon to have to worry about.

#17   2013/12/20 07:57AM
    1Elvis

Quote rancher: It is getting so old to watch Sharon attempt to tell Nick the truth, only to be interrupted time and time again.

These writers are so predictable. They overdo constantly.

If she isn't going to tell the truth, then stop the stupid interruptions.

Why should Sharon say anything ? Phyllis never told the truth about anything. Phyllis was the biggest liar in gc. And we none know Sharon did anything. Until it comes out... She did not do anything. It was all in her head.

#18   2013/12/20 07:59AM
    1Elvis

Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote wyattfan: I think the truth should come out. It may but not before the holidays.

And before another baby is conceived by Nick. All we need is another baby for Sharon to have to worry about.

I think we could use another tiny Newman on the show.

#19   2013/12/20 08:06AM
    valleycliffe

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote lvsdasnow:

I think we could use another tiny Newman on the show.

absolutely, shick can make faith a big sister now...

lookin foreward to some shick lovin....:*

#20   2013/12/20 08:06AM
    Anathasia 0123

This is a stupid storyline.... I wish they would make her tell the truth already . I hope they don't make her and Nick get back together . That is old news.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list