List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon will not tell the truth....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon will not tell the truth....

Started by rancher at 2013/12/16 12:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/20 11:31AM, Views: 1712, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/16 12:50PM
    Sharon will not tell the truth....
    rancher

It is getting so old to watch Sharon attempt to tell Nick the truth, only to be interrupted time and time again.

These writers are so predictable. They overdo constantly.

If she isn't going to tell the truth, then stop the stupid interruptions.

#2   2013/12/16 01:22PM
    Re: Sharon will not tell the truth....
    MaryLynda

I totally agree. The interruption's are so predictable, and dumb.

#3   2013/12/16 01:30PM
    Charlie Big

This story is way past due to be over. I have no idea what the writers or even the producer think that they are doing. No one is in suspense, we just want it out and over. Nick and Sharon are looking more stupid by the day, they need to go their separate ways and Summer needs to know the truth and so does Jack. They need to expose her and then send her away for some real treatment. The story is making a fool of Nick and it has Sharon looking even more stupid than she ever had. Poor Noah is looking like he is just so ashamed of them and I hate to think what Jack will do to her when he finds out what she did and how she took his Phyllis from him.

She is a coward looking for Nick to smooth this over for her like he always has but not this time. She has betrayed him in the worst way any woman could. Taking his child from him for her own selfish ends and the many people that she has hurt is just unforgivable by them all.

Bring it to a conclusion and then send the witch away to a mental hospital like they did Laura on GH.

#4   2013/12/16 01:48PM
    cards1

ITA and it is making the Shick scenes a waste of time, just waiting for that bomb to drop.

The spoiler for 2014 that "Sharon/Summers new closeness drives Sharon to the BRINK of telling the truth" ticks me off, she's on the BRINK of telling in every scene she's in, except we all know she's not going to.

Y&R tie it up and move on. Tired of this dragging these S/L's out, hard not to lose interest when nothing happens and nothing ever comes out. How much longer is "dead" Smarmine going to walk around GC alive? and how long until it's revealed Hilary is Gus's daughter, when Hilary is about to have sex with her half brother Tyler?

#5   2013/12/19 07:31AM
    77RestlessFan

Sharon is a coward. She is a schemer, a manipulator, and a liar as well. She doesn't want anyone to know what she did because she doesn't want anyone to know what a skank she really is. Now that she has kissed Nick and it seems that her scheme to ensnare him is working, she really has no incentive to tell. She will only tell if she gets word that Phyllis is about to wake up. She will tell so that she can put her spin on it. I wouldn't put it past her to try to go to where Phyllis is and try to do something to her. I wish Jack and Summer would circulate the story that Phyllis is coming out of her coma. Let Sharon freak out and then confess so that she can be the first to put a spin on it. Have Avery and Summer sue her or have her put in a mental institution and then tell her that Phyllis is still in a coma.

#6   2013/12/19 07:43AM
    janetb

Quote 77RestlessFan: Sharon is a coward. She is a schemer, a manipulator, and a liar as well. She doesn't want anyone to know what she did because she doesn't want anyone to know what a skank she really is. Now that she has kissed Nick and it seems that her scheme to ensnare him is working, she really has no incentive to tell. She will only tell if she gets word that Phyllis is about to wake up. She will tell so that she can put her spin on it. I wouldn't put it past her to try to go to where Phyllis is and try to do something to her. I wish Jack and Summer would circulate the story that Phyllis is coming out of her coma. Let Sharon freak out and then confess so that she can be the first to put a spin on it. Have Avery and Summer sue her or have her put in a mental institution and then tell her that Phyllis is still in a coma.

I don't think Sharon will ever tell the truth and risk losing Nick.The truth will come out some other way and then she'll be in heavy damage control.The tears will flow and the old standby her BPD, and usual excuse,"I didn't know what I was doing".

#7   2013/12/19 07:56AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote janetb:
    Quote 77RestlessFan: Sharon is a coward. She is a schemer, a manipulator, and a liar as well. She doesn't want anyone to know what she did because she doesn't want anyone to know what a skank she really is. Now that she has kissed Nick and it seems that her scheme to ensnare him is working, she really has no incentive to tell. She will only tell if she gets word that Phyllis is about to wake up. She will tell so that she can put her spin on it. I wouldn't put it past her to try to go to where Phyllis is and try to do something to her. I wish Jack and Summer would circulate the story that Phyllis is coming out of her coma. Let Sharon freak out and then confess so that she can be the first to put a spin on it. Have Avery and Summer sue her or have her put in a mental institution and then tell her that Phyllis is still in a coma.

I don't think Sharon will ever tell the truth and risk losing Nick.The truth will come out some other way and then she'll be in heavy damage control.The tears will flow and the old standby her BPD, and usual excuse,"I didn't know what I was doing".

The most disgusting thing about this is that Nick is so incredibly stupid that he is falling for Sharon's crap AGAIN !!!! I guess he hasn't had enough.

#8   2013/12/19 08:01AM
    BaileyBaby

The Sharon character is boring & predictable. She has been forgiven for crimes that should have her in prison. I think this character is an idiot who needs to be put-away & throw away the key. Let's move on writers. You seem to be stuck!!

#9   2013/12/19 08:17AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote BaileyBaby: The Sharon character is boring & predictable. She has been forgiven for crimes that should have her in prison. I think this character is an idiot who needs to be put-away & throw away the key. Let's move on writers. You seem to be stuck!!

ICAM !! Great post. Short and sweet.

#10   2013/12/19 09:01AM
    SLEUTH

Sharon wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit her in the azz.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list