List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I am not liking Stitch...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am not liking Stitch...

Started by rancher at 2013/12/16 03:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/16 04:20PM, Views: 748, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/12/16 03:37AM
    I am not liking Stitch...
    rancher

At first I liked the character. I thought Dylan needed a good friend. However, there is something OFF about this man. He hasn't brought his wife and son to town. He does not act like a married man. He does not seem to fit as a doctor. His shirts are too tight. Don't like his hair.
    He is lying to Dylan. I wish he would turn out to be a good, solid, moral man, but I don't think that is going to happen.

#2   2013/12/16 03:44AM
    Re: I am not liking Stitch...
    Sinny

I feel the same.. I liked him but not liking him at all anymore.. there is something off .. big time.,

#3   2013/12/16 04:39AM
    taramartin

Lots of fans like him but the character doesn't do much for me either. Definitely something shady about the wife.

#4   2013/12/16 04:41AM
    Sinny

It is too bad. I actually liked him.. now there just seems something OFF about him.

#5   2013/12/16 04:48AM
    Jwow

I thought I heard Dylan say Stitch was divorced now? So that might explain the wife. Frankly, I don't really care one way or the other about this character. But he is handsome.

#6   2013/12/16 05:43AM
    Pretty Emerald

I really wanted to like Stitch, but something about him just rubs me the wrong way. Something is absolutely off about Stitch. We might find out that he is a cross-dressing night rapist or something else crazy!

#7   2013/12/16 06:37AM
    FL senior fan

Had no preference one way or the other, till I saw him "light up" with Ashley. Loved that scene, but Abby was way out of line. Can't wait till he's divorced and Ashley comes back to town.

#8   2013/12/16 10:47AM
    APRIL JOY

Dylan just had a melt down and stitch don't think he need to add to Dylan problems.so what if he hasn't told Dylan no big deal also he hadn't had much air time.I like him and Hope he stays around.

#9   2013/12/16 12:55PM
    CGabriel510

Quote rancher: At first I liked the character. I thought Dylan needed a good friend. However, there is something OFF about this man. He hasn't brought his wife and son to town. He does not act like a married man. He does not seem to fit as a doctor. His shirts are too tight. Don't like his hair.
    He is lying to Dylan. I wish he would turn out to be a good, solid, moral man, but I don't think that is going to happen.

THANK YOU, I THOUGHT he WAS married... Although he told Kelly it was "complicated"

THANK YOU!!

#10   2013/12/16 04:20PM
    calliope

Why did he seem so stressed after meeting Victoria again? Is he the driver?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list