List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon And Nick Are Pathetic Together!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon And Nick Are Pathetic Together!

Started by Charlie Big at 2013/12/14 01:35PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/19 09:27AM, Views: 4216, Replies: 223
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/12/14 03:24PM
    Re: Sharon And Nick Are Pathetic Together!
    1Elvis

Quote Sinny:
    Quote gardengal: Perhaps if they had reunited Shick before Shadam part two, Phick part two, Navery and Shictor. Now it seems like both Nick and Sharon are just settling for their worn out slippers.

it is just so ugly.. knowing she sexed up his dad is so disgusting.

Phyllis sex up on Victor herself, but he wanted no part of the nasty witch. Just glad he knew her more then anyone. Go Victor.

#22   2013/12/14 03:24PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower: They are pathetic together. I am never sure which one is worse.

truth is I kinda like them together.. I can ff less of the show.. I just ff'd their crap on yesterdays show.. the stupid tinsel fight? how forced.. how lame..even in FF it was lame LOL

ROFL I know..... I was like, are we really doing this?

They make Tabby look good.

When you see two people like this who are on life support, trying every step of the way to force it, it is pathetic to watch. There is nothing between these people but air and a very bad history and because they are both lazy and co-dependent, they can't seem to do anything about it but wallow and feel sorry for themselves. To see two adults in their middle years who haven't learned a thing from their mistakes is pathetic.

It is just the strangest thing. Whenever they are both faced with having to move it, to get on with life, to dust themselves off and go forward, they just squat and wallow and cry about their past. They have been working out their past for the last 15 years. If these two impicils haven't figured it out yet, they never will. Like I have said, these two are brainless and lazy. There are children in special schools that are more progressive than these two thumb sucking idiots. They are parasites.

Yep it is absolutely pathetic.

#23   2013/12/14 03:26PM
    1Elvis

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Sunnyflower: They are pathetic together. I am never sure which one is worse.

That's your opinion not all feel the same way as you. Happy holidays. Sharon is rocking gc and this board. Love it.

I am aware that it is my opinion. I never meant to imply I speak for EVERYONE.

There is some of us is enjoying Sharon and Nick. they are a cute couple. They will be together.

#24   2013/12/14 03:27PM
    laurie6

I agree they are pathetic together, Nick is around Sharon because he doesn't have who he really wants which is Avery, He uses Sharon every time he is lonely and she lets him. All there scenes together seem really forced and boring to watch. I used to love them in the beginning they were hot and exciting to me Now I don't like even watching them.

#25   2013/12/14 03:34PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote laurie6: I agree they are pathetic together, Nick is around Sharon because he doesn't have who he really wants which is Avery, He uses Sharon every time he is lonely and she lets him. All there scenes together seem really forced and boring to watch. I used to love them in the beginning they were hot and exciting to me Now I don't like even watching them.

They are like the lazy fall back story when the writers don't know what to do with the characters.

Seriously though, she screwed his father. Just move on.

#26   2013/12/14 03:34PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote 1Elvis:

That's your opinion not all feel the same way as you. Happy holidays. Sharon is rocking gc and this board. Love it.

I am aware that it is my opinion. I never meant to imply I speak for EVERYONE.

There is some of us is enjoying Sharon and Nick. they are a cute couple. They will be together.

I don't care.

#27   2013/12/14 03:35PM
    laurie6

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote laurie6: I agree they are pathetic together, Nick is around Sharon because he doesn't have who he really wants which is Avery, He uses Sharon every time he is lonely and she lets him. All there scenes together seem really forced and boring to watch. I used to love them in the beginning they were hot and exciting to me Now I don't like even watching them.

They are like the lazy fall back story when the writers don't know what to do with the characters.

I agree.

#28   2013/12/14 03:36PM
    Sinny

They are just pathetic. I actually feel embarrassed for the actors having to try to force this shmupy pairing AGAIN.. after sooooo much dirty between them.. all I see is forced. No chemistry at all.

#29   2013/12/14 03:37PM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:

it is just so gross.. how do you go back once father and son have shared the same skank.. that is so gross.. if they ever wanted to go back to shick they never should have went there with shictor.

#30   2013/12/14 03:38PM
    laurie6

Quote Sinny:

They are just pathetic. I actually feel embarrassed for the actors having to try to force this shmupy pairing AGAIN.. after sooooo much dirty between them.. all I see is forced. No chemistry at all.

Exactly, To much has happened.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list