List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon And Nick Are Pathetic Together!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon And Nick Are Pathetic Together!

Started by Charlie Big at 2013/12/14 01:35PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/19 09:27AM, Views: 3822, Replies: 223
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/12/16 09:55AM
    Re: Sharon And Nick Are Pathetic Together!
    Savoy

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote countryMomof4: Well obviously I disagree with every. single. word!

Sharon is on her way to getting well and then she will tell the truth. Nick has been hurting from his break up with Avery. Both are trying to deal with what has happened to them over the years.Everyone has baggage and this couple seems to be trying to deal with it.

Sharon and Nick know each other very well and have always been connected on a deeper level than they have been with others IMO.

Neither person is perfect but they never will be. That's simple reality.

Great post, they've gone through a lot together and apart, yet they always stand by each other.

Because one is the town fool and the other one is the village idiot. One is stupid and the other one is glad of it. They have been through much more apart than they ever did when they were married. They have nothing in common anymore. Together they are struggling on life support. Even Noah sees that.

More like it's hyperventilating over the time that Nick, is spending with Sharon and the possibility of it's leading to a reunion of the two. There's only one on life support, it's neither Sharon nor Nick.

I haven't seen Nick and Sharon hyperventilating just yet, but I am sure that it won't be far off for Nick when he finds out what the backyard skank has done.

Nick will be there supporting Sharon as he's always done. It's not the characters hyperventilating.

I don't see Nick standing by the idiot psyco at all when he finds out what she has done. As a matter of fact, Sharon will be doing more than hyperventilating when Victor, Nick, Jack, Summer and all of thier families find out what she did to Nick and Summer and Phyllis. In fact, Nick is missing Phyllis and thinking of her alot lately. Sharon is so stupid, she might just find that Nick is going to see Phyllis, with Summer and then watch who is gonna be hyperventalting.

Phyllis has been in the experimental hospital for 5 months, yet Nick has made no attempts to go see Phyllis, not even a nod to her. Nick's concern is how it's affecting Summer, nothing more. Nick will stand by Sharon as he always does, nothing new there, no hyperventilation from Sharon.

#102   2013/12/16 10:00AM
    Savoy

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote laurie6: I agree they are pathetic together, Nick is around Sharon because he doesn't have who he really wants which is Avery, He uses Sharon every time he is lonely and she lets him. All there scenes together seem really forced and boring to watch. I used to love them in the beginning they were hot and exciting to me Now I don't like even watching them.

They are like the lazy fall back story when the writers don't know what to do with the characters.

Seriously though, she screwed his father. Just move on.

Exactly! There is nothing cute about them. There is this part of them now that is just nasty! There is an "ick" factor to watching Nick with a woman who did his daddy and his brother and both of the Abbott men! It is just EEEEEWWWWW! You can almost smell the stinch of it. I don't see how Nick can stomach that at all. It is just so filthy nasty. EEEEWWWWWW!

shick is so nasty.. all I see when I look at them is HOW GROSS are you nick.. she has banged your daddy and your brother.. who the hell would think of tapping that nasty ass again.. god that is so disgusting.

Nick tapped his ex-step mommy so what's the difference in his being with Sharon again? It's time the Shick fans had their season with their pairing, it's looking more and more each day they are heading for reuniting Shick.

To each his own. I just find this couple pathetic and it isn't alright with me on any show to see a man wanting a woman who has been a mattress for every man his family. I don't respect anymore and I never respected Sharon at all, to begin with. Shick, together, will smell up this show the city dump during a heat wave. They are "ick." Nasty. Common trash and filthy. I really don't care to see any man want that kind of woman. That kind of woman always destroys the man and leaves him with no life and nothing. Nick is almost there now. They are like Cocaine and heroine. Addicted co-dependents. I can't imagine anybody getting off on seeing that. EEEEEEWWWWW!

We won't have to be subjected to the stinking ick factor any longer, it's comatose . The show has moved on, so has many viewers. They are slowly building toward Shick reuniting. Although Sharon was written as a heroine of the show, what does that have to do with cocaine and the pairing?

#103   2013/12/16 10:02AM
    Savoy

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote laurie6: I agree they are pathetic together, Nick is around Sharon because he doesn't have who he really wants which is Avery, He uses Sharon every time he is lonely and she lets him. All there scenes together seem really forced and boring to watch. I used to love them in the beginning they were hot and exciting to me Now I don't like even watching them.

They are like the lazy fall back story when the writers don't know what to do with the characters.

Exactly! There is nothing cute about them. There is this part of them now that is just nasty! There is an "ick" factor to watching Nick with a woman who did his daddy and his brother and both of the Abbott men! It is just EEEEEWWWWW! You can almost smell the stinch of it. I don't see how Nick can stomach that at all. It is just so filthy nasty. EEEEWWWWWW!

shick is so nasty.. all I see when I look at them is HOW GROSS are you nick.. she has banged your daddy and your brother.. who the hell would think of tapping that nasty ass again.. god that is so disgusting.

Nick tapped his ex-step mommy so what's the difference in his being with Sharon again? It's time the Shick fans had their season with their pairing, it's looking more and more each day they are heading for reuniting Shick.

big difference.. sharon grew up as a kid with nick.. she saw vic as a father type figure for years.. she had kids with nick.. diane was completely different. Nasty but not as nasty as doing Sharon again after his brother and his dad.. maybe to some that stuff is not nasty.. but to me it is so freaking disgusting and gross.. so ewwwwwwwwwwww so dirty

There's no difference, just excuses as to why, not everyone shares the same opinion.

Don't agree that it is not different at all.. Sharon grew up with Vic as a daddy figure.. Diane sure as hell did not. Nick was not married to Diane.. he was married and had kids with the other skank... and obviously some are ok sharon banging her father in law.. I am not.. I think it is gross and filthy

The relationship is about Nick, if Nick can slip behind his daddy with his twice over ex step-mommy Diane. Nick can reunite with Sharon, there's no difference regardless of how narrow the scope is tied with the caveat being on Sharon, this is something that's gone on in soaps forever. On GL Beth Raines married two brothers Phillip & Alan Michael as well as the father Alan Spaulding. Reva Shane married both brothers Josh and Billy, as well as the father HB, so the supposedly outrage with Sharon is disingenuous as though it's something that's never happened on a soap. There's always the FF button if it's not appealing, while their supporters enjoy their pairing.

#104   2013/12/16 10:14AM
    1Elvis

Quote Savoy:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote countryMomof4: Well obviously I disagree with every. single. word!

Sharon is on her way to getting well and then she will tell the truth. Nick has been hurting from his break up with Avery. Both are trying to deal with what has happened to them over the years.Everyone has baggage and this couple seems to be trying to deal with it.

Sharon and Nick know each other very well and have always been connected on a deeper level than they have been with others IMO.

Neither person is perfect but they never will be. That's simple reality.

Great post, they've gone through a lot together and apart, yet they always stand by each other.

Because one is the town fool and the other one is the village idiot. One is stupid and the other one is glad of it. They have been through much more apart than they ever did when they were married. They have nothing in common anymore. Together they are struggling on life support. Even Noah sees that.

More like it's hyperventilating over the time that Nick, is spending with Sharon and the possibility of it's leading to a reunion of the two. There's only one on life support, it's neither Sharon nor Nick.

I haven't seen Nick and Sharon hyperventilating just yet, but I am sure that it won't be far off for Nick when he finds out what the backyard skank has done.

Nick will be there supporting Sharon as he's always done. It's not the characters hyperventilating.

I don't see Nick standing by the idiot psyco at all when he finds out what she has done. As a matter of fact, Sharon will be doing more than hyperventilating when Victor, Nick, Jack, Summer and all of thier families find out what she did to Nick and Summer and Phyllis. In fact, Nick is missing Phyllis and thinking of her alot lately. Sharon is so stupid, she might just find that Nick is going to see Phyllis, with Summer and then watch who is gonna be hyperventalting.

Phyllis has been in the experimental hospital for 5 months, yet Nick has made no attempts to go see Phyllis, not even a nod to her. Nick's concern is how it's affecting Summer, nothing more. Nick will stand by Sharon as he always does, nothing new there, no hyperventilation from Sharon.

Nick could care less if that pig dies. And that's what she so deserves.

#105   2013/12/16 10:17AM
    1Elvis

I think if they were going to bring that pig back they would have done so by now. It's been five long months and not a word. I say pull the plug and get it over with. GC is doing good without her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/16 10:18AM
    #106   2013/12/16 10:18AM
    scmom1310

So sick of all the reminiscing on Y&R. Get on with it.

#107   2013/12/16 10:22AM
    1Elvis

Quote Savoy:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

To each his own. I just find this couple pathetic and it isn't alright with me on any show to see a man wanting a woman who has been a mattress for every man his family. I don't respect anymore and I never respected Sharon at all, to begin with. Shick, together, will smell up this show the city dump during a heat wave. They are "ick." Nasty. Common trash and filthy. I really don't care to see any man want that kind of woman. That kind of woman always destroys the man and leaves him with no life and nothing. Nick is almost there now. They are like Cocaine and heroine. Addicted co-dependents. I can't imagine anybody getting off on seeing that. EEEEEEWWWWW!

We won't have to be subjected to the stinking ick factor any longer, it's comatose . The show has moved on, so has many viewers. They are slowly building toward Shick reuniting. Although Sharon was written as a heroine of the show, what does that have to do with cocaine and the pairing?

Yes and I am enjoying this show so much without that nasty pig. The show is moving on and I am loving it more and more everyday.

#108   2013/12/16 10:30AM
    villyforever55

Quote Savoy:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

This slow build to a Shick reunion is not 'moving on'; it's moving backwards. Neither Sharon or Nick are looking at the future, they are reminiscing about their past which makes me think that neither is in any state to form a healthier relationship with each other or anyone else. Neither has grown as an individual. Each should be fixing themselves first; if not, they will only repeat their past mistakes. JMHO.

#109   2013/12/16 10:39AM
    Sinny

Quote janetb:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Layngel: I think Nick is a rather brainless sort.

I prefer Phyllis to Sharon, but I like them both on the show because I like watching their fighting.

The whole Phyllis vs Sharon thing reminds me of Brooke and Taylor, and Steffy and Hope threads over on the B&B board.

Loved watching Phyllis and Sharon spar. If only it had been about something more important that a man and they hadn't allowed him to go back and forth between them, it made them BOTH appear needy and desperate.

Nick is a serial cheater and both Sharon and Phyllis still wanted to be with him. He couldn't choose between them and they both waited around for him. That made them both pathetic and desperate.

AMEN.. it did make them both pathetic and desperate over a man who did not respect either one..Nick is a slimer.

#110   2013/12/16 10:42AM
    Sinny

Quote janetb:
    Quote Charlie Big: What I find most pathetic about Nick and Sharon together is the fact that their own son, Noah, has grown up and they haven't. He finds them despicable, both of them hanging on to each other, using each other because they don't have anyone else. Noah left Neverland and grew up while Nick and Sharon are still there playing like Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. How sad to see a son so much more grown up and mature than his own parents. Enough to know that they are both toxic co-dependents, lying to him and lying to themselves. How can Noah ever respect them when he has to spend his life parenting them both. Always asking Nick to watch out for his maw, squatting in the backyard and then always never trusting his maw because she can't be responsible, even to take her medicine to get better. I have more empathy for Noah than I would ever have for these two pathetic people.

Noah has supported and defended Sharon even though she has lied to him many times. He shouldn't have to feel responsible for her and act as a go between with Nick either. Poor guy got stuck with two idiot parents who can't be alone and have become dependent on each other.

LOVE this post.. Noah should not feel responsible for his idiotic pathetic parents. They should know that they cannot be together.. their kid shouldn't have to tell them..

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list