List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?

Started by lonesky at 2007/10/31 09:30AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 09:55AM, Views: 2718, Replies: 142
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2007/11/01 06:38AM
    Re: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?
    Nosycookie1201

Quote lonesky: It was NONE of Jack's business what went on between his father and Gloria. If what Jack did was right, then why is John haunting him? Jack hated GLoria becasue he is a SNOB who thought Gloria wasn't good enough to be part of the Abbott family. Did you think Jack would have married Sharon if her last name was'nt Newman? Nick NEWMAN gave Sharon Collins, a poor girl with NOTHING, her pass into high society. If she didn't have the Newman name and were not mother to a Newman heir guys like Jack would NEVER be serious about her. ONS yes, an affair yes, marriage NEVER.

I said i wasn't going to post anymore i just going to read the boards from time to time but not post but since no one has responded to your post i will....

Let's get one thing straight here Jack did not hate Gloria in the beginning in fact he didn't start hating Gloria until she became coniving he even defended her to Ashley who tried to like her as well. Secondly, as far as you saying if it wasn't for Nick giving Sharon the Newman name Jack would have never wanted Sharon you are right because she would have never meant Jack. But Nick fell in love with his first love Sharon. Sharon might have been poor but at least she had class she wasn't a middle classed groupie swapping DNA samples and setting people on fire to get what she wants. Now you can say well Sharon got pregnant before Nick was ready but they were married and it's nothing wrong with that. I'd rather be poor and have class than middle class and be trash. Jack loves the good hearted person Sharon is. And Nick was and still is the for the taking if Sharon wants. You said Sharon came from nothing i disagree she came from someone that taught her to be sweet and have a conscious.

And i'll add one more thing being middle class doesn't make you a good person with morales and a conscious. Sharon definately had that from her mom.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/01 07:24AM
    #62   2007/11/01 07:12AM
    Re: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?
    Nosycookie1201

Quote lonesky: Everything has to come back to a the war between Sharon and Phyllis. This thread is about Jack. I still say he is a SNOB and he would NEVER have married Sharon (or any women out of his class) if her last name wasn't Newman. Nikki was just as bad or worse than Jack. She didn't want her son married to a NOBODY, especially since she thought Sharon was a golddigger who didn't love her son.

Nick is there for the taking? Again we can see what we WANT to see or we can see what is WRITTEN and that is NOT what is written.

My words were about Jack. Didn't you read my first paragraph. And i didn't even mention Phyllis's name all i said was Sharon didn't do the criminal, unclassy things. As far as Ex-Stripper Nikki not liking Sharon because she thought she was a gold-digger well let's just say some people think others are because what they really are. So i it really doesn't mean anything of what Nikki thinks or thought or even feels. Sharon & Nick fell in love no hidden agendas. And you say Jack wouldn't of married Sharon as i say again they probably wouldn't of meant. Jack at one time didn't feel that Phyllis was his class either even though she was middle-class i remember that. And we all know what Nick thought about her in the past because when he woke up in the hospital and wanted Phyllis off of him saying she wasn't his type he didn't see her as his class or having class. Getting back to Jack he certainly is appreciative that they did meeting Sharon whether or name was Newman or not. Sharon didn't chase Jack.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/01 07:17AM
    #63   2007/11/01 07:14AM
    Chrissi

Quote lonesky: Everything has to come back to a the war between Sharon and Phyllis. This thread is about Jack. I still say he is a SNOB and he would NEVER have married Sharon (or any women out of his class) if her last name wasn't Newman. Nikki was just as bad or worse than Jack. She didn't want her son married to a NOBODY, especially since she thought Sharon was a golddigger who didn't love her son.

Nick is there for the taking? Again we can see what we WANT to see or we can see what is WRITTEN and that is NOT what is written.

Actually you're incorrect about this. Actually, you're always spouting off that you're 'right' about a lot of things but you're not always right and pretending to quote all you know from soap magazines doesn't mean you are right. And being right all the time isn't always what it's cracked up to be.

Jack isn't a snob, and he has married outside of the Newman family. He has dated outside of the family and if this thread is about Jack, crimes aside, if your family is well to do, you're going to know more people who are well to do. It's not a fault, it's a fact. Those you associate yourself with will be in the same class so that is how you will meet people to date. Fact. And you may feel a little uncomfortable with those who are not in your class. That does not make you a snob, it simply means you're accustomed to a certain type of person and their ways.

Here are the facts. Jack has married these girls:
    Patty Williams (Heather's mom)
    Lindsey Wells (even though this one was invalid)
    Nikki Reed Newman
    Luan Volien
    Phyllis Summers

Girls he has had flings with include:

Diane Jenkins - married her briefly
    Gina Roma
    Jill Abbott
    Lauren Fenmore
    Ellen Winters
    Mari Jo Mason
    Leanna Love
    Phyllis Summers
    Jill
    Carmen

And please, STOP YELLING at people with every second word! (It's very familiar, to many posters as well.. if you know what I mean.) When you post like that, it appears as though you're yelling and is uncomfortable to others. Try using our bold button!

#64   2007/11/01 07:17AM
    Re: Why Should Jack get Away
    Chrissi

And for the record, Sharon was in love with Nick, even though at first she had stars in her eyes for the Newman name.

But that's ancient history and we've moved on now.

#65   2007/11/01 07:18AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Chrissi:

Actually you're incorrect about this. Actually, you're always spouting off that you're 'right' about a lot of things but you're not always right and pretending to quote all you know from soap magazines doesn't mean you are right. And being right all the time isn't always what it's cracked up to be.

Jack isn't a snob, and he has married outside of the Newman family. He has dated outside of the family and if this thread is about Jack, crimes aside, if your family is well to do, you're going to know more people who are well to do. It's not a fault, it's a fact. Those you associate yourself with will be in the same class so that is how you will meet people to date. Fact. And you may feel a little uncomfortable with those who are not in your class. That does not make you a snob, it simply means you're accustomed to a certain type of person and their ways.

Here are the facts. Jack has married these girls:
    Patty Williams (Heather's mom)
    Lindsey Wells (even though this one was invalid)
    Nikki Reed Newman
    Luan Volien
    Phyllis Summers

Girls he has had flings with include:

Diane Jenkins - married her briefly
    Gina Roma
    Jill Abbott
    Lauren Fenmore
    Ellen Winters
    Mari Jo Mason
    Leanna Love
    Phyllis Summers
    Jill
    Carmen

And please, STOP YELLING at people with every second word! (It's very familiar, to many posters as well.. if you know what I mean.) When you post like that, it appears as though you're yelling and is uncomfortable to others. Try using our bold button!

I've put all my caps to lowercase

#66   2007/11/01 07:23AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote lonesky: It was NONE of Jack's business what went on between his father and Gloria. If what Jack did was right, then why is John haunting him? Jack hated GLoria becasue he is a SNOB who thought Gloria wasn't good enough to be part of the Abbott family. Did you think Jack would have married Sharon if her last name was'nt Newman? Nick NEWMAN gave Sharon Collins, a poor girl with NOTHING, her pass into high society. If she didn't have the Newman name and were not mother to a Newman heir guys like Jack would NEVER be serious about her. ONS yes, an affair yes, marriage NEVER.

I said i wasn't going to post anymore i just going to read the boards from time to time but not post but since no one has responded to your post i will....

Let's get one thing straight here Jack DID NOT hate Gloria in the beginning in fact he didn't start hating Gloria until she became coniving he even defended her to Ashley who tried to like her as well. Secondly, as far as you saying if it wasn't for Nick giving Sharon the Newman name Jack would have never wanted Sharon you are right because she would have never meant Jack. But Nick fell in love with his first love Sharon. Sharon might have been poor but at least she had class she wasn't a middle classed GROUPIE swapping DNA samples and setting people on fire to get what she wants. Now you can say well Sharon got pregnant before Nick was ready but THEY WERE MARRIED and it's nothing wrong with that. I'd rather be poor and have class than middle class and be trash. Jack loves the good hearted person Sharon is. And Nick was and still is the for the taking if Sharon wants. You said Sharon came from nothing i disagree she came from someone that taught her to be sweet and have a conscious.

And i'll add one more thing being middle class doesn't make you a good person with morales and a conscious. Sharon definately had that from her mom.

What your not posting anymore!!!! Why are all the good people going!!

Jack is not a criminal....he "The Man"!!

Go Jack Go!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/01 07:25AM
    #67   2007/11/01 07:29AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:

Let's get one thing straight here Jack DID NOT hate Gloria in the beginning in fact he didn't start hating Gloria until she became coniving he even defended her to Ashley who tried to like her as well. Secondly, as far as you saying if it wasn't for Nick giving Sharon the Newman name Jack would have never wanted Sharon you are right because she would have never meant Jack. But Nick fell in love with his first love Sharon. Sharon might have been poor but at least she had class she wasn't a middle classed GROUPIE swapping DNA samples and setting people on fire to get what she wants. Now you can say well Sharon got pregnant before Nick was ready but THEY WERE MARRIED and it's nothing wrong with that. I'd rather be poor and have class than middle class and be trash. Jack loves the good hearted person Sharon is. And Nick was and still is the for the taking if Sharon wants. You said Sharon came from nothing i disagree she came from someone that taught her to be sweet and have a conscious.

What your not posting anymore!!!! Why are all the good people going!!

Jack is not a criminal....he "The Man"!!

Go Jack Go!!

ITA! Yeah i was thinkin of jumpin ship KIR and read the post from time to time but this one post i just had to respond.

#68   2007/11/01 07:42AM
    suegerry

Quote Nosycookie1201:

Let's get one thing straight here Jack did not hate Gloria in the beginning in fact he didn't start hating Gloria until she became coniving he even defended her to Ashley who tried to like her as well. Secondly, as far as you saying if it wasn't for Nick giving Sharon the Newman name Jack would have never wanted Sharon you are right because she would have never meant Jack. But Nick fell in love with his first love Sharon. Sharon might have been poor but at least she had class she wasn't a middle classed groupie swapping DNA samples and setting people on fire to get what she wants. Now you can say well Sharon got pregnant before Nick was ready but they were married and it's nothing wrong with that. I'd rather be poor and have class than middle class and be trash. Jack loves the good hearted person Sharon is. And Nick was and still is the for the taking if Sharon wants. You said Sharon came from nothing i disagree she came from someone that taught her to be sweet and have a conscious.

Adding to you're great post.....Sharon was not the only one who had a pregnancy before marriage.......Danny married a woman who was pregnant before he met her.....

#69   2007/11/01 07:43AM
    suegerry

Jack is a good man.....not a criminal.....GO JACK

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list