List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?

Started by lonesky at 2007/10/31 09:30AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 09:55AM, Views: 2544, Replies: 142
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #131   2007/11/01 04:20PM
    Re: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?
    Evsmom

Maybe instead of manipulating his Dad, Jack should have had her arrested or something. Kept his nose clean and still put Gloria where she belonged...out in the street with her junk in garbage bags.

That wouldn't have been nearly as entertaining to watch, though!

#132   2007/11/01 04:22PM
    Re: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote Eppy: I'm trying to understand those who feel Jack cheated Gloria out of her rightful inheritance by his, yes deceitful, advantage he took of his father's illness. It was his father's illness that was responsible for wanting to hand it all over to Gloria. Gloria lied to John about her identity and those of her boys, manipulated him, took advantage of his generousity, showed total lack of respect for HIS children, brought death and destruction into his life. John owed her nothing after their brief marriage - much less the whole package!!

Aint that something? They think he denied her her "rightful" inheritance but seem to forget that Glo and John weren't legally married. Yet it was her "rightful" inheritance. HA! What a crock.

Glorenstein is a monster! How can anyone justify what she did? She played John for all he was worth and the man ended up in prison because of her. Glorenstein is out for herself; first, last and always!

YOOOOOOOOO NEWWWWWW YOOORRRRRRRKKKKK!!!!! How the heck are ya! and SHO' YA RIGHT!!!!! haha.

#133   2007/11/01 04:36PM
    ILuvNY

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote Eppy: I'm trying to understand those who feel Jack cheated Gloria out of her rightful inheritance by his, yes deceitful, advantage he took of his father's illness. It was his father's illness that was responsible for wanting to hand it all over to Gloria. Gloria lied to John about her identity and those of her boys, manipulated him, took advantage of his generousity, showed total lack of respect for HIS children, brought death and destruction into his life. John owed her nothing after their brief marriage - much less the whole package!!

Aint that something? They think he denied her her "rightful" inheritance but seem to forget that Glo and John weren't legally married. Yet it was her "rightful" inheritance. HA! What a crock.

Glorenstein is a monster! How can anyone justify what she did? She played John for all he was worth and the man ended up in prison because of her. Glorenstein is out for herself; first, last and always!

YOOOOOOOOO NEWWWWWW YOOORRRRRRRKKKKK!!!!! How the heck are ya! and SHO' YA RIGHT!!!!! haha.

Hey,Crazy! How you doin????? Glorenstein needs to fry for what she did to the Abbots and to Jabot. She's a self-serving bimbo who thinks she's all that!!!!
    I hope Jeffrey gets her good!

#134   2007/11/01 04:37PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:

Hey,Crazy! How you doin????? Glorenstein needs to fry for what she did to the Abbots and to Jabot. She's a self-serving bimbo who thinks she's all that!!!!
    I hope Jeffrey gets her good!

Ooo, me too!

#135   2007/11/01 04:48PM
    yrjazy

Jack is very grown up, he's a real man He always takes care of the ones he loves. He insisted that Nick and Sharon leave while he stayed behind in the Clear Spring's collapse. If Jack wasn't a man, when Nick wanted to stay behind, Jack would have taken the offer and left with Sharon but he didn't. Heck, even if Jack did draw the long straw, I still think he would still insist on staying behind. Despite the recent bad feelings between Nick and Jack, deep down he will always love Nick.The way he went about manipulating John's will was low but it's totally understandable why he did it. Come on, how can Jack ,Ashley, Billy, Tracy, Abby, Colleen, Kyle - the Abbotts and heirs of John be left with a small portion of the Abbott fortune while Gloria gets the majority. She's a schemer out for money. It didn't take her long to get her hands on Will after John died once she found out that Will was rich. She constantly drags her sons in her schemes. Jack is not the only one who gets away with stuff - Gloria, Brad, Victor, Micheal and many others on the show get away with stuff too.

#136   2007/11/02 07:45AM
    tresa

I just want to say how crimes has Victor Newman paid for that he has done. Don't let me ask about stinking Gloria, Kevin or Micheal. Brad, Paul, Katherine, Jill, Nikki,Lauren have all done gigantic crimes that they have not paid for yet. So, if punishment is to begin let's start with these.

#137   2007/11/02 07:50AM
    KeepingItReal

All I got to say is "He The Man"!

Go Jack Go!!

#138   2007/11/02 09:17AM
    Eppy

Quote tresa: I just want to say how crimes has Victor Newman paid for that he has done. Don't let me ask about stinking Gloria, Kevin or Micheal. Brad, Paul, Katherine, Jill, Nikki,Lauren have all done gigantic crimes that they have not paid for yet. So, if punishment is to begin let's start with these.
    I know of one crime Victor was convicted of, but I've been wracking my brain trying to think of what other crimes Victor has committed. His main offenses are his ill treatment of people and his schemes to play one-up-manship with his competitors.He is not a man I'd want to do business with.

#139   2007/11/02 09:18AM
    Revasfan

I don't want to see him or anyone pay. I just want him to get a reality check. He's just as low as everyone else. IMO, he's not the noble stand up guy he pretends to be. He gets what he wants. No he's not as bad as SOME, but, he's no doormat.

#140   2007/11/02 09:32AM
    KeepingItReal

I know he's not no stand up man and he himself when daddy dearest comes to visit reiterates it! Dang his conscience.

But Jack really don't act all that upidy. But given his name and his position I realy don't expect him to act ghetto.

Jack still "The Man"

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list