List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?

Started by lonesky at 2007/10/31 09:30AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 09:55AM, Views: 2649, Replies: 142
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #121   2007/11/01 03:39PM
    Re: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote lonesky: Wrong my friend. Who owned Jabot when the face cream was tainted? Perhaps you would like to go to youtube and review what actually happened. Jack is a total screwup. Jabot was becoming profitable again, because of Jill and Ji Min. Let's see how long it takes him to lose his senate seat.

If you notice in both the Abbott and Newman families, the girls are the smart ones. Ashly Abbott, the chemist, Vicky Newman the power executive and all around brainiac. Jack and Nick have never really done much of anything. The difference in the two men is that Nick is constantly getting into trouble and making enemies like Jack. But also at what point does this 50 something man grow up and get his act together?

#1 - Jack is NOT a total screw up, yes he has made sum MISTAKES, who hasnt?

#2 - Jabot profitable again cuz of Jill n JiMin? ALLS i have to said about that is im so glad hes DEAD nexxxxtttt

#3 - Jack is a VERY intelligent MAN, & VERRRY Handsome too
    #4 - Nick has been thru ALOT with the jet crash n all...leave my sexy man alone
    #5 - Age is ONLY a number n may i add that Jack's ACT is very well nice indeed

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/01 03:40PM
    #122   2007/11/01 03:50PM
    Re: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?
    cherchezlefemme

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote lonesky: Wrong my friend. Who owned Jabot when the face cream was tainted? Perhaps you would like to go to youtube and review what actually happened. Jack is a total screwup. Jabot was becoming profitable again, because of Jill and Ji Min. Let's see how long it takes him to lose his senate seat.

If you notice in both the Abbott and Newman families, the girls are the smart ones. Ashly Abbott, the chemist, Vicky Newman the power executive and all around brainiac. Jack and Nick have never really done much of anything. The difference in the two men is that Nick is constantly getting into trouble and making enemies like Jack. But also at what point does this 50 something man grow up and get his act together?

#2 - Jabot profitable again cuz of Jill n JiMin? ALLS i have to said about that is im so glad hes DEAD nexxxxtttt

I totally agree... It seems this person has a sincere dislike for the character but has not watched the show for a significant amount of time. Careful Jenny... This one might be campaigning for arguement button.

#123   2007/11/01 03:51PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

I totally agree... It seems this person has a sincere dislike for the character but has not watched the show for a significant amount of time. Careful Jenny... This one might be campaigning for arguement button.

Bringggg ITTTTTT MUUUAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAA

#124   2007/11/01 03:56PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Bringggg ITTTTTT MUUUAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAA

Too funny!

#125   2007/11/01 04:07PM
    Eppy

I'm trying to understand those who feel Jack cheated Gloria out of her rightful inheritance by his, yes deceitful, advantage he took of his father's illness. It was his father's illness that was responsible for wanting to hand it all over to Gloria. Gloria lied to John about her identity and those of her boys, manipulated him, took advantage of his generousity, showed total lack of respect for HIS children, brought death and destruction into his life. John owed her nothing after their brief marriage - much less the whole package!!

#126   2007/11/01 04:11PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Ok, holler back. I may have had the wrong set of circumstances, but the bottom line is that there was a restitution, upheld LEGALLY, that stipulated that Jack never own Jabot again, but the fact still remains that his not owning the company had NOTHING to do with him not having the smarts to do so(which is why when he regained control illegally he was able to keep Jabot from going under and saved all those ppl's jobs). It says so on Jack's character history on this website. I prefer to save youtube for watching funny clips of Katt Williams and Dave Chappelle. Furthermore, JiMinn was just a front for Jack, a pawn and nothing more. That man did NOTHING but what Jack told him to do(did you not hear the tape Victor had of JiMinn and Jack arguing when Jack had to remind JiMinn who works for who and who makes the decisions?). Clearly Jill wasn't doing too much to sustain Jabot because if she were the company wouldn't have been on the verge of going under before Jack came and SAVED it. And I don't know about everyone else here but I'd consider a 50 yr old man obtaining a senate seat, marrying a woman he loves and adores, having no qualms about being a loving stepfather, and RISKING HIS LIFE to save his wife's and her exhusband's someone who is quite grown up and has his act together. But that's just me.

#127   2007/11/01 04:14PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote Eppy: I'm trying to understand those who feel Jack cheated Gloria out of her rightful inheritance by his, yes deceitful, advantage he took of his father's illness. It was his father's illness that was responsible for wanting to hand it all over to Gloria. Gloria lied to John about her identity and those of her boys, manipulated him, took advantage of his generousity, showed total lack of respect for HIS children, brought death and destruction into his life. John owed her nothing after their brief marriage - much less the whole package!!

Aint that something? They think he denied her her "rightful" inheritance but seem to forget that Glo and John weren't legally married. Yet it was her "rightful" inheritance. HA! What a crock.

#128   2007/11/01 04:16PM
    Evsmom

Quote Eppy: I'm trying to understand those who feel Jack cheated Gloria out of her rightful inheritance by his, yes deceitful, advantage he took of his father's illness. It was his father's illness that was responsible for wanting to hand it all over to Gloria. Gloria lied to John about her identity and those of her boys, manipulated him, took advantage of his generousity, showed total lack of respect for HIS children, brought death and destruction into his life. John owed her nothing after their brief marriage - much less the whole package!!

Trust me...I have no sympathy for Gloria. She got exactly what she deserved. I just wish John had found her out on his own. She was handing money over to Fisher hand over fist! John's money! She should have been punished.

My problem with her getting what she deserved was how Jack went about it. Right or wrong, his Dad loved the gold diggin' *blank* and it was his money to leave to whomever he pleased.

#129   2007/11/01 04:18PM
    ILuvNY

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:

Aint that something? They think he denied her her "rightful" inheritance but seem to forget that Glo and John weren't legally married. Yet it was her "rightful" inheritance. HA! What a crock.

Glorenstein is a monster! How can anyone justify what she did? She played John for all he was worth and the man ended up in prison because of her. Glorenstein is out for herself; first, last and always!

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list