List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?

Started by lonesky at 2007/10/31 09:30AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 09:55AM, Views: 2713, Replies: 142
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #111   2007/11/01 01:20PM
    Re: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?
    Soulsistah

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Revasfan:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Revasfan: Sure they are. He pretends like he's so much better then Victor, and in reality there isn't one thing Victor has done that Jack either hasn't or wouldn't.

And Vic thinks he so much better than Jack. I love Vic just like i love Jack. I don't think either deserve jail time. Gloria deserves it but is she there, I can't say that i think Amber deserves jail time what Cane has been doing to her is punishment enough. She humilated herself at the AC in front of Colleen & Lily. And Phyllis is in jail but just for blackmail. I won't go through her history but c'mon.

Victor and Jack are different. Victor thinks he's better then everybody because he is. But what I mean about Jack is he thinks that he's such a noble good guy. Victor know his @$$ aint good.

And- no I'm not tired of the Jack show, the Jack show is nessesary, as is the Phyllis show.

But I just yell at the t.v all the time for Jack to stop frontin.

Geez Jack has been on Y&R how long? Jack is an Abbott- the Abbotts are part of the foundation of the show. I expect alot of storylines to revolve around Jack. And Vic does act like his poop doesn't stink to many times. Everybody is wrong when they don't go along with what he wants. But like i said that's Vic. Vic is capable of doing nice thing but Jack does have more of heart than Vic of course he'a not wimp and the way tells off Horia makes my day.

For real!! He the man. Jack is the only one that can make a woman cry.

Plus he's the only one that has a ghost as his conscience.

Love a man who can admit when he's wrong and really be sorry for it.

You go Jack!!

I agree - Go Jacko!

#112   2007/11/01 02:22PM
    Re: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?
    Evsmom

I like Jack. Gloria is a gold digger. The thing is, John had his will made out the way he wanted it. Jack took advantage of an old man with health problems to get revenge on Gloria. That's wrong, even if his intentions were good for his family.

This is what makes the show worth watching! Elder abuse is not tolerated in the real world but on a soap...no harm no foul. Unless, of course, it gives someone in the real world an idea.

I think Phyllis is trying to prove that Jack didn't do it. We all know he did and she may find out the truth. If and when she does, Jack may go down for his crime. Gloria may be packing her trash bags up and moving from Michael's to the Abott mansion!

#113   2007/11/01 02:31PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Because Victor and Gloria do too. How's that for answer? LOL. Damn, they act like Jack is some kind of serial killin', child abductin', bank robbin', hostage takin', arson committin', car stealin', drug dealin' super-criminal. COME OFF IT! hahahahaha.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/01 02:32PM
    #114   2007/11/01 02:33PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY: Because Victor and Gloria do too. How's that for answer? LOL. Damn, they act like Jack is serial killer.

No ssssssh__it huh?!!!!

#115   2007/11/01 02:48PM
    ojudy59

Quote Beckicat:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Beckicat: Jack needs to pay for his crimes big time & he has A LOT!
    As for Phyllis my bet is she will use the info in what ever way will benifit her the most.

Alley Cat Gloria needs to be behind bars they better not do anything to Jack

LMBO Alley cat! She's got it comming too but Jack did her wrong by kicking her out, you know John didn't want that.

John would not have wanted that until he found out what Gloria was really up to and the fact it was her fault the company was lost to them. I think Gloria got exactly what she deserved and John would have done it himself if he would have know.

#116   2007/11/01 02:53PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote lonesky: No one said Jack was a killer. But the reason he has so many enemies is because he has shafted so many people. It just amazed me what he did to Kay Canchellor. Kay was his father's dearest friend and Jack put the knife so far in her back I felt the pain. If he wants to keep Jabot in the Abbbott family then he should be smart enough to run it successfully.

If you mean stabbing her in the back by selling her the company for damn near nothing then I don't see how. And he's proven he's smart enough to run it successfully because the only reason he didn't honor the court agreement, when he reclaimed ownership of Jabot secretly, was because the company was going under and he disobeyed the agreement in order to turn the company around WHICH HE DID and saved the jobs of all those employees by doing that. Clearly, he has the smarts and the savvy to keep Jabot alive. The reason it isn't "in the family" is because of GLORIA because if she hadn't tainted that cream, that woman wouldn't have died and they wouldn't have had all that legal trouble, which is when Jack gave up ownership rights to the company. He did that as a term of settlement. It hasn't nothing to do with him not having the smarts because CLEARLY he does.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/01 02:54PM
    #117   2007/11/01 03:30PM
    cherchezlefemme

Beg to differ... Ashley and her sister are NOT the smart ones. John Abbot raised Jack to succeed him. Yes, John owned the company when the cream was tampered with - but Gloria was not...a murderer... she was a tamperer. Jack has not killed anyone unlike Bradley. Phyllis may have tried to run some folk over with a car...but she didn't kill any one... As far as crimes go... Everyone in town has done something against the law - some worse than others. Jack is no worse than anyone else...

#118   2007/11/01 03:35PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Revasfan: I still think Jack isn't the beacon of morality that he makes himself out to be. He and Sharon are very alike in that. Everything they do wrong is a 'mistake'.

Yep... Like when he slept with his step-mom Jill! AND she was still married to his father at the time...Let's not forget that one!

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list