List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?

Started by lonesky at 2007/10/31 09:30AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 09:55AM, Views: 2835, Replies: 142
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #101   2007/11/01 11:40AM
    Re: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?
    SndrElkins

Why should Ol'Glow and her sons get away with all there crimes Jack is a saint when it comes the the GLOW

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/01 11:48AM
    #102   2007/11/01 11:44AM
    Re: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?
    Revasfan

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Revasfan: Sure they are. He pretends like he's so much better then Victor, and in reality there isn't one thing Victor has done that Jack either hasn't or wouldn't.

And Vic thinks he so much better than Jack. I love Vic just like i love Jack. I don't think either deserve jail time. Gloria deserves it but is she there, I can't say that i think Amber deserves jail time what Cane has been doing to her is punishment enough. She humilated herself at the AC in front of Colleen & Lily. And Phyllis is in jail but just for blackmail. I won't go through her history but c'mon.

Victor and Jack are different. Victor thinks he's better then everybody because he is. But what I mean about Jack is he thinks that he's such a noble good guy. Victor know his @$$ aint good.

And- no I'm not tired of the Jack show, the Jack show is nessesary, as is the Phyllis show.

But I just yell at the t.v all the time for Jack to stop frontin.

#103   2007/11/01 11:53AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Revasfan:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Revasfan: Sure they are. He pretends like he's so much better then Victor, and in reality there isn't one thing Victor has done that Jack either hasn't or wouldn't.

And Vic thinks he so much better than Jack. I love Vic just like i love Jack. I don't think either deserve jail time. Gloria deserves it but is she there, I can't say that i think Amber deserves jail time what Cane has been doing to her is punishment enough. She humilated herself at the AC in front of Colleen & Lily. And Phyllis is in jail but just for blackmail. I won't go through her history but c'mon.

Victor and Jack are different. Victor thinks he's better then everybody because he is. But what I mean about Jack is he thinks that he's such a noble good guy. Victor know his @$$ aint good.

And- no I'm not tired of the Jack show, the Jack show is nessesary, as is the Phyllis show.

Geez Jack has been on Y&R how long? Jack is an Abbott- the Abbotts are part of the foundation of the show. I expect alot of storylines to revolve around Jack. And Vic does act like his poop doesn't stink to many times. Everybody is wrong when they don't go along with what he wants. But like i said that's Vic. Vic is capable of doing nice thing but Jack does have more of heart than Vic of course he'a not wimp and the way tells off Horia makes my day.

#104   2007/11/01 11:55AM
    Revasfan

Did you even read what I said??

I SAID that I wasn't tired of the Jack show, I just want him to stop frontin.

Victor will always act like he's better because he is.

#105   2007/11/01 12:22PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Cause he's the man!!

Phyllis and Amber Are the Women!! and Jana but she's already in jail

You know it's all good!

#106   2007/11/01 12:23PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote SndrElkins: Why should Ol'Glow and her sons get away with all there crimes Jack is a saint when it comes the the GLOW

ITA it's like comparing apples to oranges.

#107   2007/11/01 12:24PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Revasfan:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:

Geez Jack has been on Y&R how long? Jack is an Abbott- the Abbotts are part of the foundation of the show. I expect alot of storylines to revolve around Jack. And Vic does act like his poop doesn't stink to many times. Everybody is wrong when they don't go along with what he wants. But like i said that's Vic. Vic is capable of doing nice thing but Jack does have more of heart than Vic of course he'a not wimp and the way tells off Horia makes my day.

For real!! He the man. Jack is the only one that can make a woman cry.

Plus he's the only one that has a ghost as his conscience.

Love a man who can admit when he's wrong and really be sorry for it.

You go Jack!!

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/01 12:26PM
    #108   2007/11/01 12:26PM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Revasfan: Did you even read what I said??

I didn't say you didn't like the Jack Show i was simply stating if some see it that way it's not wrong. But I don't think Vic is better.

#109   2007/11/01 12:27PM
    Revasfan

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Revasfan: Did you even read what I said??

I didn't say you didn't like the Jack Show i was simply stating if some see it that way it's not wrong. But I don't think Vic is better.

But he is. Victor is the BEST

#110   2007/11/01 12:29PM
    Eppy

Quote aym0402:
    Quote lonesky: Why should Jack Abbott be above the law? Besdies Phyllis, does Jack have a single friend? If you asked Jack Abbott's enemies to form a line, 90% of Genoa City would be on the line! I wonder how Phyllis is going to feel about Jack when she finds out he SWINDLED his own father out of millions of dollars and left John's widow penniless? It could be a crossroads for Phyllis. Jack is her friends but she told Lauren that she consider them FAMILY. It will be very interesting to see what Phyllis does.

Jack used to have a lot a friends, until Jill and Maggie Mouth got started on him. Sharon and Nick were both friends, Hope was a good friend, Nikki remained friendly until they got into Newman business together, Dru and her Aunt Mamie, Jill and Katherine, Brock, Paul and Lauren. All of the sudden, everyone has turned on him believing he messed with them or killed GiMin. All these people were past friends - now all he has is Sharon and Phyllis. Looks like Phyllis may be trying to get some goods on him too - otherwise, why won't she just mind her own business - oh, silly me!!

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list