List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?

Started by lonesky at 2007/10/31 09:30AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 09:55AM, Views: 2776, Replies: 142
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2007/11/01 11:29AM
    Re: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?
    Jake Austin

Everyone says that Gloria and Phyllis and Amber need to pay for their crimes why not Jack

#92   2007/11/01 11:32AM
    Re: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?
    Revasfan

Quote Jake Austin: Everyone says that Gloria and Phyllis and Amber need to pay for their crimes why not Jack

Because he pretends like he's better then everyone else. When ever he causes harm he doesn't 'mean it'.

Gloria didn't mean to harm anyone with that cream but she's a murderer.

#93   2007/11/01 11:32AM
    KeepingItReal

Cause he's the man!!

#94   2007/11/01 11:33AM
    Jake Austin

Quote KeepingItReal: Cause he's the man!!

Phyllis and Amber Are the Women!! and Jana but she's already in jail

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/01 11:33AM
    #95   2007/11/01 11:35AM
    Jake Austin

Quote Revasfan:
    Quote Jake Austin: Everyone says that Gloria and Phyllis and Amber need to pay for their crimes why not Jack

Because he pretends like he's better then everyone else. When ever he causes harm he doesn't 'mean it'.

Gloria didn't mean to harm anyone with that cream but she's a murderer.

I agree. I'm sick of " the jack show " aren't you?? He's been on every episode for a really long time!! Last month he was on 23 episodes and there are only 23 episodes in a month BACKBURN JACK!!!

#96   2007/11/01 11:35AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Revasfan: Sure they are. He pretends like he's so much better then Victor, and in reality there isn't one thing Victor has done that Jack either hasn't or wouldn't.

And Vic thinks he so much better than Jack. I love Vic just like i love Jack. I don't think either deserve jail time. Gloria deserves it but is she there, I can't say that i think Amber deserves jail time what Cane has been doing to her is punishment enough. She humilated herself at the AC in front of Colleen & Lily. And Phyllis is in jail but just for blackmail. I won't go through her history but c'mon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/01 11:36AM
    #97   2007/11/01 11:35AM
    aym0402

Quote lonesky: Why should Jack Abbott be above the law? Besdies Phyllis, does Jack have a single friend? If you asked Jack Abbott's enemies to form a line, 90% of Genoa City would be on the line! I wonder how Phyllis is going to feel about Jack when she finds out he SWINDLED his own father out of millions of dollars and left John's widow penniless? It could be a crossroads for Phyllis. Jack is her friends but she told Lauren that she consider them FAMILY. It will be very interesting to see what Phyllis does.

#98   2007/11/01 11:37AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote aym0402:
    Quote lonesky: Why should Jack Abbott be above the law? Besdies Phyllis, does Jack have a single friend? If you asked Jack Abbott's enemies to form a line, 90% of Genoa City would be on the line! I wonder how Phyllis is going to feel about Jack when she finds out he SWINDLED his own father out of millions of dollars and left John's widow penniless? It could be a crossroads for Phyllis. Jack is her friends but she told Lauren that she consider them FAMILY. It will be very interesting to see what Phyllis does.

That's what alot of us are sayin Amy

#99   2007/11/01 11:38AM
    taxman

Quote Revasfan: Sure they are. He pretends like he's so much better then Victor, and in reality there isn't one thing Victor has done that Jack either hasn't or wouldn't.

Uh, oh. Crackin' on Revas' "Woody!" Somebody's gonna pay for this.......

#100   2007/11/01 11:38AM
    aym0402

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote aym0402:

That's what alot of us are sayin Amy

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list