List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?

Started by lonesky at 2007/10/31 09:30AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/02 09:55AM, Views: 2566, Replies: 142
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/31 09:41AM
    Re: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?
    Beckicat

Jack needs to pay for his crimes big time & he has A LOT!
    As for Phyllis my bet is she will use the info in what ever way will benifit her the most.

#2   2007/10/31 09:45AM
    Re: Why Should Jack get Away with all the Crimes and other Terrible Things he has done?
    Nosycookie1201

Quote lonesky: Why should Jack Abbott be above the law? Besdies Phyllis, does Jack have a single friend? If you asked Jack Abbott's enemies to form a line, 90% of Genoa City would be on the line! I wonder how Phyllis is going to feel about Jack when she finds out he SWINDLED his own father out of millions of dollars and left John's widow penniless? It could be a crossroads for Phyllis. Jack is her friends but she told Lauren that she consider them FAMILY. It will be very interesting to see what Phyllis does.

Phyllis will stand right by Jack to the very end. And you can bet your bottom dollar on that one. With all the crimes Phyllis has committed and GOT AWAY WITH she is in NO position judge anyone AT ALL! But i don't think Phyllis will do anything but stand by JACK! Regardless, of what some people want to believe Phyllis has NEVER LOVED anyone the way that she loved Jack. And you will see that soon enough!

#3   2007/10/31 09:45AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Beckicat: Jack needs to pay for his crimes big time & he has A LOT!
    As for Phyllis my bet is she will use the info in what ever way will benifit her the most.

Alley Cat Gloria needs to be behind bars they better not do anything to Jack

#4   2007/10/31 09:48AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote lonesky: Why should Jack Abbott be above the law? Besdies Phyllis, does Jack have a single friend? If you asked Jack Abbott's enemies to form a line, 90% of Genoa City would be on the line! I wonder how Phyllis is going to feel about Jack when she finds out he SWINDLED his own father out of millions of dollars and left John's widow penniless? It could be a crossroads for Phyllis. Jack is her friends but she told Lauren that she consider them FAMILY. It will be very interesting to see what Phyllis does.

Phyllis will stand right by Jack to the very end. And you can bet your bottom dollar on that one. With all the crimes Phyllis has committed and GOT AWAY WITH she is in NO position judge anyone AT ALL! But i don't think Phyllis will do anything but stand by JACK! Regardless, of what some people want to believe Phyllis has NEVER LOVED anyone the way that she loved Jack. And you will see that soon enough!

*clapping...I couldnt agree more !!!!

#5   2007/10/31 09:48AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Nosycookie1201:

LMAO @ 'Alley Cat Gloria' SO TRUE!!!!

#6   2007/10/31 09:50AM
    Beckicat

Quote Nosycookie1201:

LMBO Alley cat! She's got it comming too but Jack did her wrong by kicking her out, you know John didn't want that.

#7   2007/10/31 09:53AM
    Jake Austin

Jack needs to pay

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list