List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy/Kelly..Can Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy/Kelly..Can Spoiler

Started by rediculous at 2013/12/12 01:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/14 12:40PM, Views: 4597, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/12 02:35PM
    Re: Billy/Kelly..Can Spoiler
    Lanie1959

I hope Nick is wearing his best bitchface

#12   2013/12/12 02:52PM
    rediculous

Quote Lanie1959: I hope Nick is wearing his best bitchface

that face is almost permanent on Nick lately Lanie.

#13   2013/12/12 03:34PM
    Savoy

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Savoy: Thnxs Red, it's a shame that they are taking the typical route with this s/l .

It sure is Savoy..thank Heavens this doesn't always happen in real life as it seems to in the soaps..my hubby and I were each others support when our sons died..we now have 54 years together..

God bless you Red, my heart always goes out to you on your loss. It doesn't always happen with a death of a child, I wish that this would be the example they would have used with Billy and Victoria.

#14   2013/12/12 03:51PM
    villyforever55

Quote Savoy:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote Savoy: Thnxs Red, it's a shame that they are taking the typical route with this s/l .

It sure is Savoy..thank Heavens this doesn't always happen in real life as it seems to in the soaps..my hubby and I were each others support when our sons died..we now have 54 years together..

God bless you Red, my heart always goes out to you on your loss. It doesn't always happen with a death of a child, I wish that this would be the example they would have used with Billy and Victoria.

Mine, too, Red. So sorry for your loss but glad that you and you husband were able to make it through together.

I'm hoping Villy will be the example of a couple who can survive this without resorting to the usual 'soapy' behaviors, we've already seen the reverse played out. I will wait to see what happens.

#15   2013/12/12 03:58PM
    Savoy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote rediculous:

Mine, too, Red. So sorry for your loss but glad that you and you husband were able to make it through together.

I'm hoping Villy will be the example of a couple who can survive this without resorting to the usual 'soapy' behaviors, we've already seen the reverse played out. I will wait to see what happens.

I'm hoping for the best with Villy, I would love to see a couple working through their grief together without cheating involved. I don't need to see another replay of a cheating spouse while grieving.

#16   2013/12/12 04:25PM
    dairymaid

Quote FL senior fan: So, are the spoilers gonna be correct...he sleeps with her?

Could she be a "plant" compliments of Victor?

I would not be surprised if the TGVN is behind this at all! He is so malicious and controlling. He is just hoping that Victoria and Billy break up and he has tried too many times before to dissolve their marriage. He needs to focus on his own marriage and leave his adult children's lives alone!

#17   2013/12/12 04:27PM
    dairymaid

Quote rediculous:

Thanks, Red for your spoilers (as always). I am truly sorry for your loss. 54 years together???/ Wow! That is truly a blessing and milestone! Have a wonderful holiday.

#18   2013/12/12 04:34PM
    xjustbestrong

Billy isn't gonna sleep with Kelly that isn't true.

#19   2013/12/12 05:07PM
    countryMomof4

Kelly does seem rather "off" to me so I can totally see why some think she was planted by Victor. He has many minions to do his dirty work and nothing stops him.

I was hoping that the show wasn't going to go the usual route and have billy cheat. Guess that was too much to hope for.

Red, you never cease to amaze me!

#20   2013/12/12 05:31PM
    bukopandan

Quote countryMomof4: Kelly does seem rather "off" to me so I can totally see why some think she was planted by Victor. He has many minions to do his dirty work and nothing stops him.

I was hoping that the show wasn't going to go the usual route and have billy cheat. Guess that was too much to hope for.

Red, you never cease to amaze me!

At least in this case the cheating will happen after he's said decent things to Vicky that never happened between Nick and Sharon and after others have really tried helping him and not just Vicky on her own. So I do see a difference and it's not an out-and-out caveman reaction. I feel so bad for Vicky. I look forward to her scenes though.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list