List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "Kelly Andrews".... her last name is Andrews

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"Kelly Andrews".... her last name is Andrews

Started by aussierox at 2013/12/11 01:07AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 09:47PM, Views: 4129, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/12/11 01:07AM
    "Kelly Andrews".... her last name is Andrews
    aussierox

"Cynthia Watros Kelly Andrews (2013)"

I checked Kelly's last name on the closing credits and official cast list.

It's Andrews, her full name is Kelly Andrews.

#2   2013/12/11 01:41AM
    Re:
    jorie

Quote aussierox: "Cynthia Watros Kelly Andrews (2013)"

I checked Kelly's last name on the closing credits and official cast list.

It's Andrews, her full name is Kelly Andrews.

She may have lied to the support group about her name.

#3   2014/01/01 07:46AM
    Re:
    Harley877

Did you see Victor's list with Adam's name. The name right above it is "Kelly White". I can't help but think that was intentional? I'm wondering if she lied about her name and she was involved in Delia's accident?

#4   2014/01/01 09:37AM
    Re:
    vikis3

Have you ever hear of maiden name or alias?

#5   2014/01/01 11:03AM
    Re:
    MikeLikesSoaps

I agree - I think WHITE is her real name and she killed Delia.

#6   2014/01/01 06:09PM
    Re:
    Clancy

I saw the Kelly on the list. I think you're right.

#7   2014/01/02 04:05AM
    Re:
    FL senior fan

Quote vikis3: Have you ever hear of maiden name or alias?

---------------------
    I think we were or are all hoping this is true, and she did the H&R killing (before or after Adam came by and swerved from the dog). However, spoiler facts are now out that Adam will be convicted of it and either killed by Billy's rage or sent off to Prison. If only the writers, CBS, and Sony would have listened to their viewers!! Would have loved for Kelly to be guilty since sleeping with Billy. Now we have to figure out what lies are between her and Stitch! SHE'S TROUBLE, DON'T LIKE HER. IMO she'd play the part well as a drunk; always has "that look" to her.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/02 04:07AM
    #8   2014/01/02 11:24AM
    Re:
    vikis3

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote vikis3: Have you ever hear of maiden name or alias?

---------------------
    I think we were or are all hoping this is true, and she did the H&R killing (before or after Adam came by and swerved from the dog). However, spoiler facts are now out that Adam will be convicted of it and either killed by Billy's rage or sent off to Prison. If only the writers, CBS, and Sony would have listened to their viewers!! Would have loved for Kelly to be guilty since sleeping with Billy. Now we have to figure out what lies are between her and Stitch! SHE'S TROUBLE, DON'T LIKE HER. IMO she'd play the part well as a drunk; always has "that look" to her.

I think she would make a good trouble maker in town, she just has that look about her.

#9   2014/01/02 07:56PM
    Re:
    Lizzytish

I don't think it's going to matter any more. Adam will be blamed. I think putting Kelly White was just a ruse to throw us off.

#10   2014/01/02 09:47PM
    Re:
    Sunsalutation

Quote Lizzytish: I don't think it's going to matter any more. Adam will be blamed. I think putting Kelly White was just a ruse to throw us off.

It dawned on me when listening to Victor's investigator that the list of suspects of SUV owners was created because an eye witness saw a black SUV with plates starting with a 6 (or was that a G?) AND that a MALE driver stopped and came out to check before leaving. So all the registered owners who are females including Kelly White could not have been the driver. It would be a real stretch to think that Kelly Andrews is the same person as Kelly White. And the name Kelly can also be a boy name too. If Kelly really did do it, it would have nothing to do with the list.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list