List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ray Wise Cast as Y&R's Ian Ward (Dylan's Father)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ray Wise Cast as Y&R's Ian Ward (Dylan's Father)

Started by Candace_Soaps.com at 2013/12/10 09:03AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/11 08:07AM, Views: 3487, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/12/10 01:10PM
    Re: Ray Wise Cast as Y&R's Ian Ward (Dylan's Father)
    Sunnyflower

Quote Yrgirl98:
    Quote Yale Steam: This will make thing interesting. I love the fact that Dylan is Nikki's son. I like the actor and his character Dylan very much. It's not all ridiculous. There is nothing yucky about it. It's written well.

Those who don't like these things, you don't have to watch it.

I agree with you. People don't give characters a chance they write them off by the first storyline they do. I love this storyline and I have been watching seen the beginning of Y&R. If people go into a new storyline with an open mind like you and I they would agree too but we can only dream.

It's way too many new characters at once.

You can only have an "open mind" about these things for so long before a person needs to say, OK enough.

#22   2013/12/10 01:28PM
    Lanie1959

Quote Yrgirl98:
    Quote Yale Steam: This will make thing interesting. I love the fact that Dylan is Nikki's son. I like the actor and his character Dylan very much. It's not all ridiculous. There is nothing yucky about it. It's written well.

I agree with you. People don't give characters a chance they write them off by the first storyline they do. I love this storyline and I have been watching seen the beginning of Y&R. If people go into a new storyline with an open mind like you and I they would agree too but we can only dream.

That's very true and some even make up their minds before the characters actually comes onto the show , it seems to me they ruin it for themselves and then complain to anybody who will listen

#23   2013/12/10 01:34PM
    Yrgirl98

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Yrgirl98:

That's very true and some even make up their minds before the characters actually comes onto the show , it seems to me they ruin it for themselves and then complain to anybody who will listen

Yup that's what I mean they don't even wait to see the character this is just how humans are. But what can we do

#24   2013/12/10 02:32PM
    countryMomof4

Ray Wise is a talented actor who should bring an interesting portrayal for Ian Ward. I look forward to it!

#25   2013/12/10 02:47PM
    calliope

I like the actor, just really didn't want to see another dark character.

#26   2013/12/10 03:10PM
    pink kiity

i remember him from the soap love of life as jamie i used to watch that soap

#27   2013/12/10 03:12PM
    villyforever55

Ray Wise is a good actor. I will wait to see how this plays out before making any judgments.

#28   2013/12/10 07:28PM
    desert lord

>) I will be watching with interest when this person meets Nikki...wonder where the writers intend to go with this new character??? any ideas???

#29   2013/12/10 07:56PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote desert lord: I will be watching with interest when this person meets Nikki...wonder where the writers intend to go with this new character??? any ideas???

So will I.. I didn't think we would hear that much about that character and him not show up..

I have never heard of this actor, but sounds like he should do the character justice.

Dark and gloomy??? Adam was not dark and gloomy when he did all those horrible things?? and he did not have a basis for his actions..

Again, I will sit back and let it unfold.. and hope it is a good story line.. it doesn't have to be GREAT. but at least good.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/10 08:02PM
    #30   2013/12/11 12:27AM
    jorie

Sure is better than Tony Geary ,RAY IS A EXCELLENT ACTOR.He even looks like he could be Dylan's father,

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list