List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily's cancer (spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily's cancer (spoilers)

Started by joniesjaw at 2013/12/09 03:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/15 08:27PM, Views: 9924, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/12/12 02:12PM
    Re: Lily's cancer (spoilers)
    Gracewashere

Quote FL senior fan: It would be a terrible reminder that cancer does come back unfortunately. Let's hope the test turns out to be something else however. Cane/Lilly are a beautiful love story.
    Why not just have THIS FAMILY...all of them...GO ABROAD to exit the show. If she dies I hate that the kids and Cane will morn forever.

Unfortunately cancer does come back, but in this case I don't think for a moment that the character Lily will die. I think she will just disappear for a while to seek (perhaps some radical treatment or something) and then re-appear cured in the future (and if rumors are correct) perhaps Lily will be portrayed by a different actress.

#22   2013/12/12 02:30PM
    Rfan

I know this is a disappointment to many but the MRI results is back and the cancer is not back. Lily is not leaving town. CK is not leaving the show this was all a bait by a bunch of haters,

#23   2013/12/12 02:34PM
    Sinny

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote FL senior fan: It would be a terrible reminder that cancer does come back unfortunately. Let's hope the test turns out to be something else however. Cane/Lilly are a beautiful love story.
    Why not just have THIS FAMILY...all of them...GO ABROAD to exit the show. If she dies I hate that the kids and Cane will morn forever.

Unfortunately cancer does come back, but in this case I don't think for a moment that the character Lily will die. I think she will just disappear for a while to seek (perhaps some radical treatment or something) and then re-appear cured in the future (and if rumors are correct) perhaps Lily will be portrayed by a different actress.

This is kinda what I think will happen.. they won't kill Lily but I do think a recast is coming.

#24   2013/12/12 02:47PM
    terriesingz

I'm thinking they will either kill her off or send her away, but more than likely she's a goner. Didn't she and Cane just go on and on about their future plans? That's a sure sign.

#25   2013/12/13 05:10AM
    Gracewashere

I am just rethinking this one. Perhaps Lily doesn't have Cancer again, but it was just a rouse/means of getting Cane a new business venture, some save the sick and find cures business. Right up Saint Cane's alley!!! (sorry for the sarcasm, just can't stand Cane)...

#26   2013/12/13 06:14AM
    france44

Hey, they need to bring back Mac, I understand she and J T are having problems. She is the one that carried the twins for 9 months for Lily. This would be a great match for Cane.

#27   2013/12/13 06:23AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote consensus: If it is true that they are going to kill off Lily,my question is why her? I can think of so many more characters that should be gone before Lily who atleast has some lines to say in most of her scenes. IMO the characters that should be taken out

Khloe
    Chelsea
    Devon
    Courtney
    Avery
    Dylan
    Kyle
    Victoria
    Abbey/Tyler/ex-model boy

I almost listed the entire cast,because Y&R has not really picked up good actors/actresses lately

Agree with everyone on your list except Victoria.

#28   2013/12/13 06:24AM
    BabygirlAH

I know a lot of people hate Lily, but I always liked her. She is beautiful and sweet. If they do kill her off, I hope she can be successful somewhere else.

#29   2013/12/13 04:45PM
    PAC12fan

Brace yourselves Lane fans.

#30   2013/12/15 08:23PM
    Barbyboo

I am with you she just sits in crimson lights and drinks coffee all the time maybe cane could buy her a mr coffee machine and keep her at home with her kids

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list