List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Kelly and Jenna (not the same person)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kelly and Jenna (not the same person)

Started by bcrfgrl06 at 2013/12/09 09:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/09 11:40PM, Views: 1186, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/12/09 09:56AM
    Kelly and Jenna (not the same person)
    bcrfgrl06

I don't know where this rumor started but Kelly and Stitch's wife Jenna are not the same peson. It doesn't make any sense. Dylan and Stitch both on numerous occasions have referred to his wife and son as Jenna and Max. Max was even said to be three years old. The kid Sam that died was 7. Kelly's ex-husband was Dean and Stitch's name is Ben. Dylan and Stitch know an awful lot about each other. If Ben wasn't his real name, because they were in the military, don't you think that's something "they" would have found out. They have nothing to do with each other and I hope when it comes out that Kelly is the one who ran over Delia, and her name and face goes public, and you know it will, that there is no response from Stitch because he has no clue who she is.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/09 09:59AM
    #2   2013/12/09 10:08AM
    Re: Kelly and Jenna (not the same person)
    bukopandan

Everything you say makes such sense. But it's been so torturous dealing with the Stitch mystery and we can't help trying to figure him out!

#3   2013/12/09 11:18AM
    jhaxx

bcrfgr106 i agree, in an earlier post i predicted lady luck or another woman would come between Billy and Victoria, and maybe she was the other driver, and Billy boy will fail the ultimate test, sleeping with the enemy. i do not think its Stitch's wife.

#4   2013/12/09 07:28PM
    alanadz

I never thought they were the same person BUT something is up with Stitch and his fantom family.

#5   2013/12/09 11:40PM
    jorie

Sean/Stitch was only suppose to be on for a short time.but he impressed us and his bosses.so a few weeks ago they gave Sean contract.Stitch's family were never going to be seen. Stitch was just going to go home.So now that he is staying they have to figure out what to with his family.so we have to wait to see what JEAN AND SHELLY DESIDED TO DO.WHEN HE TALKD TO ASH HE JUST SAID HE HAD A SON ,NEVER MENTIONED A WIFE.MAYBE THEY'R DIVORCING. BCAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO BRING A NEWBE THAT PPL WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list