List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer/Courtney..Can spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer/Courtney..Can spoiler

Started by rediculous at 2013/12/07 03:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/08 05:48AM, Views: 2291, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/07 03:45AM
    Summer/Courtney..Can spoiler
    rediculous

I was very proud of Summer in her insistence with Courtney about Zack..she is not just accepting Courtney's lame excuses as to who Zack is..well done Summer (I really like this girl)she also confronted the Raven girl and ordered her to stay away from Fen when he is released from jail..later we see Courtney meeting up with Raven at the park and an exchange of money and drugs was seen..

#2   2013/12/07 06:38AM
    Re: Summer/Courtney..Can spoiler
    Savoy

Thnxs Red, HK is a great addition to the show, love her looking out for Noah. Giving credit to something that Alandz(sp) brought up. Could it be that Courtney is working with Womack as an undercover narc, trying to bust a drug ring in GC, with Zack being Courtneys undercover handler. Courtney isn't coming off as a drug user.

#3   2013/12/07 06:41AM
    rediculous

I think that is a very strong possibility Savoy..

#4   2013/12/07 07:30AM
    dawn888

I don't think she comes across like a drug addict either, she also seems much older than Summer is. Theres probably alot more to this storyline, although I do think summer may end up being the one hooked on drugs.

#5   2013/12/07 08:13AM
    rediculous

Quote dawn888: I don't think she comes across like a drug addict either, she also seems much older than Summer is. Theres probably alot more to this storyline, although I do think summer may end up being the one hooked on drugs.

Why dawn? Summer doesn't give me the impression that she would be hooked on drugs..I'm just wondering what makes you think that might happen..

#6   2013/12/07 08:15AM
    alanadz

I love Summer! She is very loving and loyal with family and friends.

#7   2013/12/07 08:16AM
    valleycliffe

Quote rediculous:
    Quote dawn888: I don't think she comes across like a drug addict either, she also seems much older than Summer is. Theres probably alot more to this storyline, although I do think summer may end up being the one hooked on drugs.

Why dawn? Summer doesn't give me the impression that she would be hooked on drugs..I'm just wondering what makes you think that might happen..

not drugs like coke but maybe drugs like amphetamines to give you energy cause you're not eating. maybe someone will make a remark like she's kinda fat to be a model or something and voila, diet pills. or bulimia...
    lol i even read they will eat cotton balls to fill up their tummy.

#8   2013/12/07 08:22AM
    rediculous

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote rediculous:

not drugs like coke but maybe drugs like amphetamines to give you energy cause you're not eating. maybe someone will make a remark like she's kinda fat to be a model or something and voila, diet pills. or bulimia...
    lol i even read they will eat cotton balls to fill up their tummy.

aaww..the poor digestive system..

#9   2013/12/07 09:51AM
    janetb

Quote Savoy: Thnxs Red, HK is a great addition to the show, love her looking out for Noah. Giving credit to something that Alandz(sp) brought up. Could it be that Courtney is working with Womack as an undercover narc, trying to bust a drug ring in GC, with Zack being Courtneys undercover handler. Courtney isn't coming off as a drug user.

Noah isn't very bright when it comes to women so needs Summer to look out for him.It's strange that Summer knows nothing about her best friend's family.Courtney gives the impression that her parents are wealthy and always travelling,they won't even be around for Christmas.If she doesn't take drugs then she's supplying someone else,maybe Zach.At one point Courtney tried to stop Summer's questions by pointing out that she's not really Noah's sister.

#10   2013/12/07 10:05AM
    villyforever55

Quote janetb:
    Quote Savoy: Thnxs Red, HK is a great addition to the show, love her looking out for Noah. Giving credit to something that Alandz(sp) brought up. Could it be that Courtney is working with Womack as an undercover narc, trying to bust a drug ring in GC, with Zack being Courtneys undercover handler. Courtney isn't coming off as a drug user.

Noah isn't very bright when it comes to women so needs Summer to look out for him.It's strange that Summer knows nothing about her best friend's family.Courtney gives the impression that her parents are wealthy and always travelling,they won't even be around for Christmas.If she doesn't take drugs then she's supplying someone else,maybe Zach.At one point Courtney tried to stop Summer's questions by pointing out that she's not really Noah's sister.

Yes, she did, but Summer didn't go for it. Loving this girl more everyday!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list