List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I miss the "old" Billy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I miss the "old" Billy

Started by gjnagh at 2013/12/06 11:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/06 10:17PM, Views: 1029, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/06 11:49AM
    I miss the "old" Billy
    gjnagh

....the smiling, laughing, romantic, fun guy who brought humor, brashiness & spontaneity to the Y&tR.

Don't like the grieving, skin head, loner S/L since Dehlia's gone.

Sad to hear Billy Miller's leaving the role. But, maybe actors burn out on a character/show. Especially when the S/Ls turn the character into the antithesis of his character's original "personality."

#2   2013/12/06 12:10PM
    Re: I miss the
    Supercouplev...

Quote gjnagh: ....the smiling, laughing, romantic, fun guy who brought humor, brashiness & spontaneity to the Y&tR.

Sad to hear Billy Miller's leaving the role. But, maybe actors burn out on a character/show. Especially when the S/Ls turn the character into the antithesis of his character's original "personality."

From what I hear, BM didn't burn out, he was looking forward to playing a more mature Billy, but, I think without BM there will be no more humor to Billy, too bad. I think with BM we could have gotten a more mature Billy, with still some hunor (once he got past his grief and anger), but with BM gone, I'm afraid so will be any fun.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/06 12:13PM
    #3   2013/12/06 12:13PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote gjnagh: ....the smiling, laughing, romantic, fun guy who brought humor, brashiness & spontaneity to the Y&tR.

From what I hear, BM didn't burn out, he was looking forward to playing a more mature Billy, but, I think without BM there will be no more humor to Billy, too bad

No humor, no eye twinkle, no beautiful Billy Abbott smile, nothing we know as Billy Abbott.

#4   2013/12/06 01:02PM
    gjnagh

Billy Miller has brought a "natural" sense of humor to role of
    Billy Abbott. Always loved how he brought out Victoria's fun side and brought a smile to some unhumorous situations.

Here's a couple of clips to remember Billy Miller by:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc_MSh1VBqE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA3_RSs9wTU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVnBqmv9w60&list=PLBE7806DEBCE7F841

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f51EWLOMMoQ

#5   2013/12/06 01:03PM
    grammapam

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

From what I hear, BM didn't burn out, he was looking forward to playing a more mature Billy, but, I think without BM there will be no more humor to Billy, too bad

No humor, no eye twinkle, no beautiful Billy Abbott smile, nothing we know as Billy Abbott.
    You said it all.

#6   2013/12/06 01:03PM
    grammapam

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

You said it all.

#7   2013/12/06 02:25PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote grammapam:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

You said it all.

One of the great things about Y&R is the one liners from Billy and Adam, not everyone can pull those off, I think people will be quite disappointed with new Billy

#8   2013/12/06 02:41PM
    bukopandan

I feel for the new Billy. It's got to be a lot of pressure when there are big shoes to fill, but especially when you were the character before the one you're now replacing! The old Billy has matured and I'll be interested in seeing what he now does with his old role. Given how Vicky came to shine after getting together with Billy, I agree that it is hard to imagine her next scenes being what they were with BM, but I'm ready to move on to a new kind of relationship. I've gotten used to different actors playing different characters and sometimes it's been quick and sometimes it's taken a while. I will miss BM though. I remember when he first came on and cracked me up and I was, like, Who is that guy?

#9   2013/12/06 02:58PM
    ericlizafan

Y&R won't be the same without BM. I wish DT luck, he's hot huge shoes to fill.

#10   2013/12/06 03:36PM
    Supercouplev...

I don't care about the former teen Billy, either he left on his own, or they didn't think he fit, he knew what part he was taking and who he was replacing, I guess he thinks he can do it, I strongly disagree

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list