List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What would you like to see happen in 2014

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What would you like to see happen in 2014

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/12/06 02:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/07 09:04AM, Views: 2236, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/06 02:59AM
    What would you like to see happen in 2014
    Axl Rose

- The death of Victor Newman...no playing possum this time for Victor...Victor really does die this time around no coming back from the dead this time...and with Victor's death you have the reading of Victor's will, just who will get what in Victor's will? Who gets Newman Enterprises? Who gets Victor's whole empire?

- Devon finds love again this time with Hillary which sets up a triangle with Mason...who will win out?

- Kyle vs. Noah rivalry in full force but this time with Courtney right in the middle, Courtney is torn between Noah and Kyle which sets up the next generation Abbott/Newman feud

- Avery is pregnant with Dylan's baby, a Davery wedding which eventually leads to Avery having contractions on her wedding day with her water breaking at her wedding and then Avery being forced to give birth on her wedding day as she gives birth to a baby girl hers and Dylan's daughter

- Nikki's MS starts to get worse after Victor's death, will Nikki die next? Or will Nikki get a last-minute medical miracle?

- Sharon is exposed and she basically becomes the town pariah after everything about what she's done comes out...Sharon goes off on her meds and has a breakdown again which eventually leads to her getting locked up in Fairview and by being locked up in an institution for a few months Sharon eventually gets released and when she does she has to pick up the pieces of her life again by rebuilding her life which ends up in Sharon becoming a much more stronger woman this time around but having to redeem herself in the eyes of so many people

- Dru is revealed to be alive and well...but Dru of course comes back and when she comes back everyone is shocked by her reappearance especially Neil who is in the middle of his ceremony to Leslie as they are about to get married and cue Dru who walks into the church and when she does that...everyone is shocked namely Neil and especially Lily and Devon as Leslie can't believe it and neither can the whole town

- Phyllis wakes up from her coma and when she does she has amnesia...she doesn't remember anything about her accident or she doesn't remember anything at all...her whole life is a huge blank as Phyllis struggles to remember who she is as she can't even remember who Jack is or anyone else for that matter as Phyllis has to start her life over again but Jack isn't giving up on her and neither is Summer

- Nick finds love again this time with Kelly

- Victoria finds love again this time with someone new...that being Dr. Stitch Rayburn and Billy David Tom he finds love again this time with either Chloe or a re-cast Mac who returns without JT

#2   2013/12/06 05:51AM
    Re: What would you like to see happen in 2014
    Soapbunny

Stitch messed with the lab results. He is actually Nikki's son, which will give a whole new story down the road.

Would love to see Adam and Chelsea be happy together. I am not an Adam fan by no means, but I really don't think he realized what happened that night.

Jack and Jill become romantically involved!

#3   2013/12/06 05:57AM
    1Elvis

To unplug the turkey and for us to move forward without ever hearing her name mentioned. And for Nick and Sharon get back what that turkey stole from them.

#4   2013/12/06 06:00AM
    1Elvis

Quote Soapbunny: Stitch messed with the lab results. He is actually Nikki's son, which will give a whole new story down the road.

Would love to see Adam and Chelsea be happy together. I am not an Adam fan by no means, but I really don't think he realized what happened that night.

Jack and Jill become romantically involved!

I want to see Jill and Victor together. And for Victor to put Nikki out in the street without a dime to her name.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/06 06:02AM
    #5   2013/12/06 07:13AM
    wyattfan

I want Delia's hit and run driver case solved. I want to know if Sharon did switch the tests or not.
    I don't think Jill and Victor would ever reconcile. I forget when they were a couple but it was before Billy was born.

#6   2013/12/06 07:21AM
    Sinny

some good ones AXL.
    I want Phyllis to wake up and be foggy on the details only to remember as Sharon and Nick are about to get married.

I want Vic and Nikki to break up and I want it to make Victor really take a walk on the dark side. I would like to see him become totally ruthless.

I would like Nick to lose every cent he had and have to do it on his own after Victor disowns the mooch once and for all.

I would also like to see Sharon go batsh!t crazy. Like crazy patty. I would like her to kill Avery .

#7   2013/12/06 07:21AM
    1Elvis

Quote wyattfan: I want Delia's hit and run driver case solved. I want to know if Sharon did switch the tests or not.
    I don't think Jill and Victor would ever reconcile. I forget when they were a couple but it was before Billy was born.

You never know with these writers. Victor is upset with Nikki right now and it is time for a another affair coming our way. Jill hasn't had a man in a long time.

#8   2013/12/06 07:24AM
    1Elvis

Quote Sinny: some good ones AXL.
    I want Phyllis to wake up and be foggy on the details only to remember as Sharon and Nick are about to get married.

I want Vic and Nikki to break up and I want it to make Victor really take a walk on the dark side. I would like to see him become totally ruthless.

I would like Nick to lose every cent he had and have to do it on his own after Victor disowns the mooch once and for all.

I would also like to see Sharon go batsh!t crazy. Like crazy patty. I would like her to kill Avery .

If Sharon was to do that... She could slip in and unplug that turkey and make it final.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/06 07:26AM
    #9   2013/12/06 07:38AM
    villyforever55

End the Delia s/l and the driver is revealed
    Billy and Victoria still together with a new baby girl
    Ashley back and with Dr. Stitch
    Dylan and Nick watching a game and throwing back a few together
    Dylan and Nikki become friends
    Victor exposed as the true sob he is and ostracized by his family and him becoming more evil in his quest for world domination
    Jack finds truly true love

Sounds like a fairy tale with Victor as the wicked witch!

#10   2013/12/06 08:03AM
    1Elvis

Nikki back to drinking... That's what she does best.
    Billy leaves Victoria for good and take Johnny with him.
    Michael divorces Lauren and moves on.
    Kevin and Chloe makes it.
    Tyler gets back with his ex and dump Abby.
    Ashley to come back and stay.
    Tracy stay on in gc.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list