List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: billy miller leaving

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

billy miller leaving

Started by soapoperapimp at 2013/12/04 05:46PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/05 04:39PM, Views: 3017, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/12/04 05:46PM
    billy miller leaving
    soapoperapimp

i live david tom but i am going to miss billy! man tv grief.
    first john ingel aka edward quatermaine, kiling off stephine forrester, then JR ewing, jeanne cooper dies, ronn moss leaves delia gets killed off and now billy miller! how much more can i bare!

#2   2013/12/04 07:00PM
    Re: billy miller leaving
    Supercouplev...

Quote soapoperapimp: i live david tom but i am going to miss billy! man tv grief.
    first john ingel aka edward quatermaine, kiling off stephine forrester, then JR ewing, jeanne cooper dies, ronn moss leaves delia gets killed off and now billy miller! how much more can i bare!

I know I'm not taking anymore from this show anyway

#3   2013/12/04 07:30PM
    chillepepper

Billy Miller is better off,JFP is totally destroying this show,it isn't even enjoyable to watch anymore. So good luck Billy,all the best in the future. As far as this poster is concerned I doubt this show well be on much longer. I thought that they were only going to be on until 2014,well that means it well be shut down this year. Why is it okay for Jess Walton and Eric Braeden to take time off for other things and not Billy Miller, not getting that? I doubt that him taking time off for a project well harm the show , they always wrote around the absense of a character ,so what's the big deal,with all the newbies Jill Phelps brings on I'm sure she could manage to shove another newbie down our throats during Billy's absense. JMO

#4   2013/12/05 04:11AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote chillepepper: Billy Miller is better off,JFP is totally destroying this show,it isn't even enjoyable to watch anymore. So good luck Billy,all the best in the future. As far as this poster is concerned I doubt this show well be on much longer. I thought that they were only going to be on until 2014,well that means it well be shut down this year. Why is it okay for Jess Walton and Eric Braeden to take time off for other things and not Billy Miller, not getting that? I doubt that him taking time off for a project well harm the show , they always wrote around the absense of a character ,so what's the big deal,with all the newbies Jill Phelps brings on I'm sure she could manage to shove another newbie down our throats during Billy's absense. JMO

ITA, Just don't understand.

#5   2013/12/05 04:29AM
    hopey pix

I don't know why they are doing this!I feel for Billy!I would love him to stay!!David Tom was 19 years ago!!This Billy IS Billy!!A real producer wouldn't let this great actor and Man go!!PLEASE STAY,Billy,and bring SPF back with you!!The show needs people from before and now,NOT Newbies!!(Even though DT was on before)!!

#6   2013/12/05 05:44AM
    Supercouplev...

What gets me, they wrote this horrible story to showcase Billy's talents, then they say, they aren't smart enough to keep him.

#7   2013/12/05 05:48AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: What gets me, they wrote this horrible story to showcase Billy's talents, then they say, they aren't smart enough to keep him.

They don't have too many brains if they let the one person go that brings in the most viewer's.I say on Jan 30th Billy's last air date,all Villy fans should stop watching.It seems like that's the only way we are going to get through to them,that's if the ratings drop like they did the last time he left.

#8   2013/12/05 05:51AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: What gets me, they wrote this horrible story to showcase Billy's talents, then they say, they aren't smart enough to keep him.

They don't have too many brains if they let the one person go that brings in the most viewer's.I say on Jan 30th Billy's last air date,all Villy fans should stop watching.It seems like that's the only way we are going to get through to them,that's if the ratings drop like they did the last time he left.

What I think they have really underestimated and failed to take into account, is that Billy Miller has a huge fan base, separate and apart from Y&R. I know, my husband is one, he only started watching when Billy Miller joined the cast. And I assure you, he's not the only one. Not by a long shot!

#9   2013/12/05 06:03AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote greengrass:

What I think they have really underestimated and failed to take into account, is that Billy Miller has a huge fan base, separate and apart from Y&R. I know, my husband is one, he only started watching when Billy Miller joined the cast. And I assure you, he's not the only one. Not by a long shot!

I will admit, I have watched for years, mostly out of habit, until I really saw and felt the Villy (BM AH) magic, and once it is gone, so am I.

#10   2013/12/05 06:17AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote greengrass:

I will admit, I have watched for years, mostly out of habit, until I really saw and felt the Villy (BM AH) magic, and once it is gone, so am I.

They really are magic together. Their chemistry is so hard to come by, that it baffles me what Phelps thinks she's doing. It literally makes no sense to me.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list