List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who is Stitch's son?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is Stitch's son?

Started by Dawnsoaper 63 at 2013/12/03 05:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/03 07:01AM, Views: 1013, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/12/03 05:49AM
    Who is Stitch's son?
    Dawnsoaper 63

I musta missed all this. B-4 I read something about him being dead after yesterdays show I was thinking maybe if he was old enough they would match Ashley & him and Abby & the son. Can someone please explain all this 2 me?

#2   2013/12/03 06:18AM
    Re: Who is Stitch's son?
    sgtppr

I have been wondering if Kelly is his wife or ex wife and their son is the one that was killed in the accident

#3   2013/12/03 06:45AM
    Milkshake24

Quote Dawnsoaper 63: I musta missed all this. B-4 I read something about him being dead after yesterdays show I was thinking maybe if he was old enough they would match Ashley & him and Abby & the son. Can someone please explain all this 2 me?

First mention of his Son when Stitch was first introduced he was 3 years old. It's quite possible he's been aged to 7 since and is Kelly's son who died and Kelly is actually Jenna his ex wife. It isn't possible though for him to have been aged to Abby's age if still alive.

#4   2013/12/03 07:01AM
    Dawnsoaper 63

Quote Milkshake24:
    Quote Dawnsoaper 63: I musta missed all this. B-4 I read something about him being dead after yesterdays show I was thinking maybe if he was old enough they would match Ashley & him and Abby & the son. Can someone please explain all this 2 me?

First mention of his Son when Stitch was first introduced he was 3 years old. It's quite possible he's been aged to 7 since and is Kelly's son who died and Kelly is actually Jenna his ex wife. It isn't possible though for him to have been aged to Abby's age if still alive.

I am still totally lost..Who is Kelly & Jenna? When did all this happen & when did it air? Thanx.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list