List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy Miller

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy Miller

Started by TaylorBayBay at 2013/12/02 02:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/04 09:32AM, Views: 2139, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/12/03 10:17AM
    Re: Billy Miller
    Supercouplev...

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote zuzu61: Billy was so great in this movie.

IF anyone hears of him in another movie, please let us know.
    Too bad Y&R let him slip away. JMO.

Biggest mistake they ever made, ratings will tank without him. He had a little spot in the series Castle back in Oct.
    According to an interview I read recently,the Y&R is not to blame for him leaving.It was HIS decision.We're always quick to lay blame,but sometimes things change.He said it 'was time'.

I don't buy it. First they said talks stalled, then they said he was replaced, then they said he quit a month prior, if that were true, why the negotiations.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/03 10:24AM
    #12   2013/12/03 10:34AM
    grammapam

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

Biggest mistake they ever made, ratings will tank without him. He had a little spot in the series Castle back in Oct.
    According to an interview I read recently,the Y&R is not to blame for him leaving.It was HIS decision.We're always quick to lay blame,but sometimes things change.He said it 'was time'.

I don't buy it. First they said talks stalled, then they said he was replaced, then they said he quit a month prior, if that were true, why the negotiations.
    Well,wether you 'buy it' or not...I know what I read.Billy Miller was one of my faves in this show and no-one will be more sad to see him leave than me. I wouldn't dream of lying about something like this,if I hadn't read it.
    All of us are on the outside looking in and cannot speculate.Im sure there's a logical reason.We shouldn't be so quick to point the finger.I wish him well.

#13   2013/12/03 10:44AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

Well,wether you 'buy it' or not...I know what I read.Billy Miller was one of my faves in this show and no-one will be more sad to see him leave than me. I wouldn't dream of lying about something like this,if I hadn't read it.
    All of us are on the outside looking in and cannot speculate.Im sure there's a logical reason.We shouldn't be so quick to point the finger.I wish him well.

Didn't mean to imply you were lying, sorry. I read, he was upset about talks stalling, and went in to try to make a deal, when he was told he was replaced. What is true? When he did the live, he honestly seemed excited about where his character was going

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/03 10:46AM
    #14   2013/12/03 10:49AM
    grammapam

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

Didn't mean to imply you were lying, sorry. I read, he was upset about talks stalling, and went in to try to make a deal, when he was told he was replaced. What is true? When he did the live, he honestly seemed excited about where his character was going
    No problem hon.All I know is that he said it was 'time to move on'.He seemed genuinely happy about the leave.Thats all I can say.

#15   2013/12/03 11:00AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

No problem hon.All I know is that he said it was 'time to move on'.He seemed genuinely happy about the leave.Thats all I can say.

When was this, and did he endorse new Billy?

#16   2013/12/03 11:09AM
    grammapam

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

When was this, and did he endorse new Billy?
    Again..like I said in my previous posts,I cant remember,it was so long ago.What Ive told you,is ALL I know.

#17   2013/12/03 11:36AM
    zuzu61

I just happy for him!! I think he'll go far with his talent. I just want to know when he has anything coming up so I can watch.
    Suppose I'll try and find his personal page. I'm sure I can get an update as to what he has coming up.

Glad to see him venture out and spread his wings.

#18   2013/12/03 11:41AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote zuzu61: I just happy for him!! I think he'll go far with his talent. I just want to know when he has anything coming up so I can watch.
    Suppose I'll try and find his personal page. I'm sure I can get an update as to what he has coming up.

Glad to see him venture out and spread his wings.

The sad thing is, he didn't have to leave (forced out) to spread his wings. He did that movie while he (Billy Abbott) was "away" in LA last year

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/03 11:43AM
    #19   2013/12/04 08:42AM
    alanadz

I will miss BM but I wish him well. I think he is headed for big things on the big screen.

#20   2013/12/04 09:23AM
    Likeyfan

He leaves, it's not big deal. Stafford left and everyone got through that. Y&R was number one before Miller comes on this show. Tired about all this complaining about him leaving

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list