List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What will happen when Phyllis wakes up?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What will happen when Phyllis wakes up?

Started by pgl35 at 2013/11/30 02:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/02 08:49AM, Views: 5461, Replies: 100
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2013/12/01 06:06PM
    Re: What will happen when Phyllis wakes up?
    1Elvis

Quote laurie6:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Savoy: If Phyllis wakes up she won't have her cognitive skills, so it won't matter that much for awhile. The chances of her coming out of the coma isn't looking good, they've gotten slimmer by her condition being deteriorated into her needing a machine to keep her alive.

In real life I would agree.. but since this is a soap.. she will wake up perfectly fine.. and then she is gonna come get Sharon and her eyes will be poppin

I think JFP is getting ready to put the final nail in Phyllis character, by killing her off.

really? I don't think so.. but if I can't get MS back I don't really care.. lots of my faves have come and gone.. one more won't make a diff.. I am a lifer.

It doesn't matter if they did pull the plug, This is a soap people come back from the dead all the time.

Just like watching the movie the walking dead.

#82   2013/12/01 07:46PM
    mswadel

I may have missed some episodes or parts of some but I thought that Phyllis and Deacon were just aside the dumpster and didn't stop and climb on top of it. Also I thought Deacon was hot in Y & R and Bold and Beautiful. Now he is on GH and hot there. If you aren't familar there is a youtube of him and a few soap others like JM.

#83   2013/12/01 07:50PM
    calliope

Quote mswadel: I may have missed some episodes or parts of some but I thought that Phyllis and Deacon were just aside the dumpster and didn't stop and climb on top of it. Also I thought Deacon was hot in Y & R and Bold and Beautiful. Now he is on GH and hot there. If you aren't familar there is a youtube of him and a few soap others like JM.

They weren't on it or in it. As many other things, history gets rewritten when it suits.

#84   2013/12/01 07:52PM
    SoapShells

I really want Phyllis to wake up and give Sharon a hard time. They are almost making me like Sharon. They got to stop. I enjoyed when Phyllis gave people a hard time. I would like that.

#85   2013/12/01 09:36PM
    pgl35

Quote calliope:
    Quote mswadel: I may have missed some episodes or parts of some but I thought that Phyllis and Deacon were just aside the dumpster and didn't stop and climb on top of it. Also I thought Deacon was hot in Y & R and Bold and Beautiful. Now he is on GH and hot there. If you aren't familar there is a youtube of him and a few soap others like JM.

They weren't on it or in it. As many other things, history gets rewritten when it suits.

It was actually behind the dumpster. So no , Phyllis did not have dumpster sex..just a spin of the truth from those who hate Phyllis.

#86   2013/12/02 12:43AM
    APRIL JOY

Phyllis did have dumpster sex. So has Phyllis has done so many thing that she never paid for.I would love fir it to turn out that if Phyllis wakes up and tells Nick and Jack that ShAron change the test.that Jack Nick and summer do a DNA test only to come back that summer is Jack and ShAron never touch the test it was all in her head.but if they do go that route I would hope they would make a change to the lab.cause if ShAron can get in there and change the test .it means anyone can just walk in .even Victor for all we know Vicky son could really be Brad and not j.t.

#87   2013/12/02 01:16AM
    Sinny

Quote laurie6:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Savoy: If Phyllis wakes up she won't have her cognitive skills, so it won't matter that much for awhile. The chances of her coming out of the coma isn't looking good, they've gotten slimmer by her condition being deteriorated into her needing a machine to keep her alive.

In real life I would agree.. but since this is a soap.. she will wake up perfectly fine.. and then she is gonna come get Sharon and her eyes will be poppin

I think JFP is getting ready to put the final nail in Phyllis character, by killing her off.

really? I don't think so.. but if I can't get MS back I don't really care.. lots of my faves have come and gone.. one more won't make a diff.. I am a lifer.

It doesn't matter if they did pull the plug, This is a soap people come back from the dead all the time.

nope it doesn't matter.. look at cane.. he came back from the dead.. vic has a few times.. Phyllis is the same.. heck she is gone and still gets talked about more than any of the characters left on the show.

#88   2013/12/02 01:18AM
    Sinny

LOL no you didn't miss anything.. just the creative story telling being told that is it.. They had sex in the back alley just like Billy did.. yet for some reason we never see those complaints or comments.. only phyllis is bashed.. not even deacon gets a word for the back alley mombo

#89   2013/12/02 02:55AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote pgl35:
    Quote mastermatt1O: I think Phyllis's memory will be a bit foggy at first but then she will remember and then there will be a classic Y&R showdown in the GCAC with Phyllis, Nick, Jack, Sharon, and Summer. Phyllis confronts her and everyone just stares at Sharon in shock. Wouldn't that be awesome? I can't wait for this to all unravel!

Sounds good to me! That would be a great way for it to come out, with everyone around. Sharon would be like a rat in a cage.

Sounds good to me too. I don't mind a little foggy at first. That's kinda to be expected, I just don't want full blown amnesia. I know soaps do it all the time, but I've always found it silly, predictable and shows a lack of creativity on the part of the writers. This story line has been going on too long as it. Amnesia would only serve to drag it out more and it's past time for Sharon's involvement to be revealed and her to finally pay the piper.

Rat in a cage, I like that visual, Pugs.

#90   2013/12/02 02:59AM
    Sinny

I kinda like the idea of her being a bit foggy on deets when she first wakes up.. then we can see her slowly remember what skanky did. More impact that way and lots of bug eyes with Shar Shar.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list