List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did Jack and Summer see Phyllis?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did Jack and Summer see Phyllis?

Started by reng at 2013/11/27 04:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/02 01:00PM, Views: 827, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/27 04:31PM
    Did Jack and Summer see Phyllis?
    reng

It wasn't clear to me whether they got all the way to Georgia or just turned around and went back to GC. Wouldn't they have wanted to see Daniel and Lucy?

#2   2013/11/27 04:37PM
    Re: Did Jack and Summer see Phyllis?
    jacksmyguy

From the conversation they had on the plane, they spent some time with Phyllis but Jack wanted to take Summer back home to spend part of the holiday with the Abbotts rather that sit there with Phyllis being unresponsive the whole time.

#3   2013/11/27 04:44PM
    YR2013

Quote jacksmyguy: From the conversation they had on the plane, they spent some time with Phyllis but Jack wanted to take Summer back home to spend part of the holiday with the Abbotts rather that sit there with Phyllis being unresponsive the whole time.

That was a good choice because this is her first Thanksgiving with the Abbotts, she needed to be with them and feel the love they have to offer her. So long for them going to see Phyllis and her coming out of her acoma and telling them the "truth"(whatever that might be).

#4   2013/11/29 06:44AM
    alanadz

I was wondering about that too. It seems as if they turned around and came right back to GC.

#5   2013/11/29 06:57AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote jacksmyguy: From the conversation they had on the plane, they spent some time with Phyllis but Jack wanted to take Summer back home to spend part of the holiday with the Abbotts rather that sit there with Phyllis being unresponsive the whole time.

Awww. Poor Summer. No mom and spending the holiday with her fake family.

#6   2013/11/29 12:30PM
    FL senior fan

Quote alanadz: I was wondering about that too. It seems as if they turned around and came right back to GC.

--------------
    agree, we were left to assume they visited and no change.
    At least they should have been talking about their visit.

#7   2013/11/29 04:27PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

That's what I got out of their conversation.. time is a hard thing to tell about a soap..they can go from a day to a week in a flash.. lol..

#8   2013/11/29 04:27PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

That's what I got out of their conversation.. time is a hard thing to tell about a soap..they can go from a day to a week in a flash.. lol..

#9   2013/11/29 04:39PM
    Sinny

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote alanadz: I was wondering about that too. It seems as if they turned around and came right back to GC.

--------------
    agree, we were left to assume they visited and no change.
    At least they should have been talking about their visit.

This is what I got out of the convo too.. there was no change and they just didn't spend a lot of time talking about it cuz it made Summer sad.

#10   2013/11/30 04:03PM
    SilverQueen

Quote Sunnyflower:

I agree thank you.
    Awww. Poor Summer. No mom and spending the holiday with her fake family.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list