List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick Newman is so pathetic

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick Newman is so pathetic

Started by YRFan99 at 2013/11/26 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/02 11:21PM, Views: 1045, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/12/01 02:55AM
    Re: Nick Newman is so pathetic
    Sinny

Quote KeepingItReal: I so agree he really has lost his "mojo"....

Character is weak...

He really has lost his *mojo*. He used to have it kinda going on.. now I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy.. hell even Sharon doesn't deserve that loser.

#22   2013/12/01 11:51AM
    Barbyboo

He is a downer and has a bad temper. Actually he is almost as bad as daddy

#23   2013/12/02 04:18AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Mich921:
    Quote YRFan99: Nick is so sad and pathetic when there is real competition he crys and wines like a girl. Adam Harvard educated and Dylan war hero he just mad because he never did anything with his life. But his brothers who did grow up with a fortune did far better than him. So when the women he has been with find his brothers more worth wild he crys. Lol

Nick is a looser always has been. The reason no one noticed before was at least before he seemed to be a great dad and nice guy. Now he is a bigger jerk than Adam. He walks around acting all perfect and forgetting that he has done some pretty terrible things. What he did to Summer and Phyllis! He also wasn't very nice to Phyllis in his marriage. Always coming to Sharon's rescue no matter how much it upset his wife. He's a wolf in sheeps clothing! Now he is always yelling at Dylan every chance he gets so stupid! I hope Dylan and Victoria become close and tell Nick he needs help! Tell him until you get help we don't want you around us! Maybe he and Sharon can get a joining rooms in the mental hospital! I'd love to see Adam tell him off and stick up for Dylan and Nikki. Even Adam has backed off from Dylan. Get a clue you spoiled brat not everything can the great and powerful Victor fix for you or shelter you from! Grow up and start acting like an adult!
    here, here. Great post! Nick is the most stupid man going

#24   2013/12/02 04:42AM
    Sinny

Quote Barbyboo: He is a downer and has a bad temper. Actually he is almost as bad as daddy
    Worse actually.. victor at least owns his bad attitude.. Nick is such a hypocrite.. the slobro has got to go.

#25   2013/12/02 04:44AM
    SoapShells

He's like one of those quasi-celebs (Kardashians) but not as trashy. He is lazy and entitled though.

#26   2013/12/02 04:45AM
    SoapShells

Quote Mich921:
    Quote YRFan99: Nick is so sad and pathetic when there is real competition he crys and wines like a girl. Adam Harvard educated and Dylan war hero he just mad because he never did anything with his life. But his brothers who did grow up with a fortune did far better than him. So when the women he has been with find his brothers more worth wild he crys. Lol

Nick is a looser always has been. The reason no one noticed before was at least before he seemed to be a great dad and nice guy. Now he is a bigger jerk than Adam. He walks around acting all perfect and forgetting that he has done some pretty terrible things. What he did to Summer and Phyllis! He also wasn't very nice to Phyllis in his marriage. Always coming to Sharon's rescue no matter how much it upset his wife. He's a wolf in sheeps clothing! Now he is always yelling at Dylan every chance he gets so stupid! I hope Dylan and Victoria become close and tell Nick he needs help! Tell him until you get help we don't want you around us! Maybe he and Sharon can get a joining rooms in the mental hospital! I'd love to see Adam tell him off and stick up for Dylan and Nikki. Even Adam has backed off from Dylan. Get a clue you spoiled brat not everything can the great and powerful Victor fix for you or shelter you from! Grow up and start acting like an adult!

You sad it Well!

#27   2013/12/02 04:47AM
    SoapShells

Quote AbbieSue: He has to act that way, you see, because Dylan, "stole" Avery from him...it wasn't Avery's fault, she was just engaged to him, had a loyalty to him, still, not her fault, it's all Dylan's fault.

Avery is the one who, instead of going to get married, stayed and helped Dylan.....Dylan didn't even know it was her wedding day......still, in Nick's eyes, it's all on Dylan.

Then, he can't even see he's being played by Sharon, who, by the way, is using their daughter to get him back...THAT he is blind to.

Nikki should focus more on a relationship with Dylan and, let Nick twist in the wind, with psycho Sharon.

It is more Avery's fault and Nick and Sharon deserve each other.

#28   2013/12/02 09:42PM
    janetb

Quote AbbieSue: He has to act that way, you see, because Dylan, "stole" Avery from him...it wasn't Avery's fault, she was just engaged to him, had a loyalty to him, still, not her fault, it's all Dylan's fault.

Avery is the one who, instead of going to get married, stayed and helped Dylan.....Dylan didn't even know it was her wedding day......still, in Nick's eyes, it's all on Dylan.

Then, he can't even see he's being played by Sharon, who, by the way, is using their daughter to get him back...THAT he is blind to.

Nikki should focus more on a relationship with Dylan and, let Nick twist in the wind, with psycho Sharon.

Nick is a self centered moron ,who is more like his father then he'd ever admit.He still has no clue what his lie did to Summer and has this stunned expression whenever it's mentioned.He excused himself by saying it was because of Cassie's death and has no real guilt.What Nikki did to Dylan is much the same thing.Everything he believed about himself and his parents is a lie.Of course Nick never thinks about how this affects Dylan,it's all about him and his own selfish feelings.He needs to grow up and get over himself.If Avery really wanted him they'd still be together,it's not Dylan's fault.

#29   2013/12/02 09:47PM
    Layngel

Quote Sinny:
    Quote KeepingItReal: I so agree he really has lost his "mojo"....

Character is weak...

He really has lost his *mojo*. He used to have it kinda going on.. now I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy.. hell even Sharon doesn't deserve that loser.

I agree. I am no Sharon fan, but I keep asking..why does she even want him

#30   2013/12/02 11:21PM
    Charlie Big

Nick is the dumbest written male character on daytime television. He is also the most lazy. If Nick had a clue, he wouldn't know it. There has been every red flag in front of him about Sharon and he just dismisses it all because he is too lazy to pay attention. That is his biggest problem, he just doesn't pay any attention. The guy walks around in a coma. He is like a space filler, nothing else.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list