List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick Newman is so pathetic

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick Newman is so pathetic

Started by YRFan99 at 2013/11/26 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/02 11:21PM, Views: 1076, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/27 07:18AM
    Re: Nick Newman is so pathetic
    Sinny

Quote Karl127: I haven't like Nick for a long time now but I have to say he's getting worse as the days go on. He's not only pathetic but quite immature too, he's acting like a spoiled rich kid. Can't stand this character anymore!

I know.. I always had a soft spot for Nick.. but now I really don't like him..he is a bitter angry beast.. not attractive at all.. such a spoiled rotten arrogant brat.. I don't know why phelps thinks anyone finds this attractive. I think nick has 1 fan LMAO

#12   2013/11/27 07:19AM
    Sinny

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Barbyboo: Nick needs a clean up he's coming across like a homeless guy...and hanging with a looney bird wow

So true. And he grunts and growls like he is marking his territory when someone goes near an ex.

I am amazed he doesn't literally mark his territory. He is gross.

#13   2013/11/27 09:07AM
    Mich921

Quote YRFan99: Nick is so sad and pathetic when there is real competition he crys and wines like a girl. Adam Harvard educated and Dylan war hero he just mad because he never did anything with his life. But his brothers who did grow up with a fortune did far better than him. So when the women he has been with find his brothers more worth wild he crys. Lol

Nick is a looser always has been. The reason no one noticed before was at least before he seemed to be a great dad and nice guy. Now he is a bigger jerk than Adam. He walks around acting all perfect and forgetting that he has done some pretty terrible things. What he did to Summer and Phyllis! He also wasn't very nice to Phyllis in his marriage. Always coming to Sharon's rescue no matter how much it upset his wife. He's a wolf in sheeps clothing! Now he is always yelling at Dylan every chance he gets so stupid! I hope Dylan and Victoria become close and tell Nick he needs help! Tell him until you get help we don't want you around us! Maybe he and Sharon can get a joining rooms in the mental hospital! I'd love to see Adam tell him off and stick up for Dylan and Nikki. Even Adam has backed off from Dylan. Get a clue you spoiled brat not everything can the great and powerful Victor fix for you or shelter you from! Grow up and start acting like an adult!

#14   2013/11/27 09:42AM
    AbbieSue

He has to act that way, you see, because Dylan, "stole" Avery from him...it wasn't Avery's fault, she was just engaged to him, had a loyalty to him, still, not her fault, it's all Dylan's fault.

Avery is the one who, instead of going to get married, stayed and helped Dylan.....Dylan didn't even know it was her wedding day......still, in Nick's eyes, it's all on Dylan.

Then, he can't even see he's being played by Sharon, who, by the way, is using their daughter to get him back...THAT he is blind to.

Nikki should focus more on a relationship with Dylan and, let Nick twist in the wind, with psycho Sharon.

#15   2013/11/27 11:45AM
    sudbubble

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Licorice_423:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Licorice_423: I don't understand why the writers had to go there with Nick. We already had to go through the whole brother vs brother thing with Adam. We had the sister vs sister with Lauren and Jill. Why oh why couldn't they for once let new found siblings actually get along?!?!?!?!?!?! Nick and Dylan as brothers being friends would have been so much better.

It would have been nice.. but no Nick the Neanderthal is so predictable.

It could have been written as them bonding over beers, Dylan asking him what Nikki is like as a mother, getting to know the nieces and nephew, etc. It could have been SO MUCH more than what we are getting now.

I really don't like Nick at all right now.. I think he is one of the worst characters on the show.. what an arrogant spoiled brat.

He and Victor both have absolutely no depth which makes them dull and predictable. These two actors should demand better writing...they come off as a couple of tools!

#16   2013/11/27 11:46AM
    Sinny

Quote sudbubble:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Licorice_423:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Licorice_423: I don't understand why the writers had to go there with Nick. We already had to go through the whole brother vs brother thing with Adam. We had the sister vs sister with Lauren and Jill. Why oh why couldn't they for once let new found siblings actually get along?!?!?!?!?!?! Nick and Dylan as brothers being friends would have been so much better.

It would have been nice.. but no Nick the Neanderthal is so predictable.

It could have been written as them bonding over beers, Dylan asking him what Nikki is like as a mother, getting to know the nieces and nephew, etc. It could have been SO MUCH more than what we are getting now.

I really don't like Nick at all right now.. I think he is one of the worst characters on the show.. what an arrogant spoiled brat.

He and Victor both have absolutely no depth which makes them dull and predictable. These two actors should demand better writing...they come off as a couple of tools!

You are so right.

#17   2013/11/27 11:47AM
    KeepingItReal

I so agree he really has lost his "mojo"....

Character is weak...

#18   2013/12/01 02:36AM
    Ethelmae02

true. That same SL has already been done with Adam being his brother. Nick hates him and refuses to be a part of his brother's life or his new son's. That is tacky. he dont see his own fault one bit. We already know he wont accept Dylan either. So why did they go there adding him another sibling?

#19   2013/12/01 02:37AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Barbyboo: Nick needs a clean up he's coming across like a homeless guy...and hanging with a looney bird wow
    yeah they entertain one another giving off their looney bird empty stares back and forth

#20   2013/12/01 02:41AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote Layngel:

So true. And he grunts and growls like he is marking his territory when someone goes near an ex.
    LOL! yes how funny is that with him calling his old family ...family? since when? you and skanky have been long divorced since Summer is now an adult. Skanky has married your dad twice and been sexually involved with your Brother adam since their ancient history. He is only barking up her tree right now due to his ego being hurt or bruised by Avery. Sharin is clearly rebound but that dont bother her,lol. She love leftovers. This guy is one confused nutcase filled with anger and resentment.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list