List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick Newman is so pathetic

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick Newman is so pathetic

Started by YRFan99 at 2013/11/26 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/02 11:21PM, Views: 1040, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/26 10:31AM
    Nick Newman is so pathetic
    YRFan99

Nick is so sad and pathetic when there is real competition he crys and wines like a girl. Adam Harvard educated and Dylan war hero he just mad because he never did anything with his life. But his brothers who did grow up with a fortune did far better than him. So when the women he has been with find his brothers more worth wild he crys. Lol

#2   2013/11/27 05:14AM
    Re: Nick Newman is so pathetic
    Sinny

Nick is gross.. Such a pathetic wimp..

#3   2013/11/27 06:00AM
    Licorice_423

I don't understand why the writers had to go there with Nick. We already had to go through the whole brother vs brother thing with Adam. We had the sister vs sister with Lauren and Jill. Why oh why couldn't they for once let new found siblings actually get along?!?!?!?!?!?! Nick and Dylan as brothers being friends would have been so much better.

#4   2013/11/27 06:04AM
    Barbyboo

Nick needs a clean up he's coming across like a homeless guy...and hanging with a looney bird wow

#5   2013/11/27 06:04AM
    Sinny

Quote Licorice_423: I don't understand why the writers had to go there with Nick. We already had to go through the whole brother vs brother thing with Adam. We had the sister vs sister with Lauren and Jill. Why oh why couldn't they for once let new found siblings actually get along?!?!?!?!?!?! Nick and Dylan as brothers being friends would have been so much better.

It would have been nice.. but no Nick the Neanderthal is so predictable.

#6   2013/11/27 06:13AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Barbyboo: Nick needs a clean up he's coming across like a homeless guy...and hanging with a looney bird wow

LOl! So true. Nick is such a MeatHead. He looks nasty and stupid as hell....

#7   2013/11/27 06:22AM
    Licorice_423

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Licorice_423: I don't understand why the writers had to go there with Nick. We already had to go through the whole brother vs brother thing with Adam. We had the sister vs sister with Lauren and Jill. Why oh why couldn't they for once let new found siblings actually get along?!?!?!?!?!?! Nick and Dylan as brothers being friends would have been so much better.

It could have been written as them bonding over beers, Dylan asking him what Nikki is like as a mother, getting to know the nieces and nephew, etc. It could have been SO MUCH more than what we are getting now.

#8   2013/11/27 06:26AM
    Sinny

Quote Licorice_423:
    Quote Sinny:

It could have been written as them bonding over beers, Dylan asking him what Nikki is like as a mother, getting to know the nieces and nephew, etc. It could have been SO MUCH more than what we are getting now.

I really don't like Nick at all right now.. I think he is one of the worst characters on the show.. what an arrogant spoiled brat.

#9   2013/11/27 06:43AM
    Karl127

I haven't like Nick for a long time now but I have to say he's getting worse as the days go on. He's not only pathetic but quite immature too, he's acting like a spoiled rich kid. Can't stand this character anymore!

#10   2013/11/27 06:54AM
    Layngel

Quote Barbyboo: Nick needs a clean up he's coming across like a homeless guy...and hanging with a looney bird wow

So true. And he grunts and growls like he is marking his territory when someone goes near an ex.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list