List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Really Nick?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Really Nick?

Started by Gigikins at 2013/11/25 01:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 02:56PM, Views: 255, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/11/25 01:30PM
    Really Nick?
    Gigikins

Nick is such a hypocritical knuckle dragging Neanderthal. He has some serious nerve coming down on Nikki like that, throwing a tantrum and acting such an entitled spoiled brat. He lied to his daughter for 18 years about who her father was and everyone patted him on the back and sent him on his way, now it's like nothing happened. He has some serious F'in NERVE!!!! Oh, and the way he blamed Dylan for the demise of his relationship with Avery. Whatever, the only reason Nick even pursued Avery was because he had to be the bigger badder ape, and win Avery over Dylan, beat on his chest and drag Avery back to his cave by her hair.

#2   2013/11/25 02:17PM
    Re: Really Nick?
    Ethelmae02

Nick is a jerk these days hanging out with his "buddy" Sharin and all angry and bitter over a woman leaving him at the altar. Now he's acting all entitled and such

#3   2013/11/25 02:28PM
    Ona34

Nick saying "Now I have to put up with him the rest of my life." made me roar. It is Dylan that has to put up with a ass like NIck the rest of his life.

I hope Dylan stays as far away from the Newmans as possible. That includes Nikki. She could care less about how Dylan felt when she told him she was his mother. It blew his world apart. She is a selfish Biotch. He doesn't need a mommy. His real Mommy passed away years ago.

#4   2013/11/25 02:29PM
    Please_listen

Quote Gigikins: Nick is such a hypocritical knuckle dragging Neanderthal. He has some serious nerve coming down on Nikki like that, throwing a tantrum and acting such an entitled spoiled brat. He lied to his daughter for 18 years about who her father was and everyone patted him on the back and sent him on his way, now it's like nothing happened. He has some serious F'in NERVE!!!! Oh, and the way he blamed Dylan for the demise of his relationship with Avery. Whatever, the only reason Nick even pursued Avery was because he had to be the bigger badder ape, and win Avery over Dylan, beat on his chest and drag Avery back to his cave by her hair.

I guess this is the SUPPORT he was getting all in Vic's face acting all superior to Vic and his support for Nikki. And he THREW A BIGGER FIT than Vic, so WHO is he to judge Vic about unconditional and love and support for Nikki, when he can't muster it up himself?

And do you remember when it was exactly when Nick found this forgiveness to Avery for keeping her loosing Dylan's baby a secret? At least I think that's what he was ticked off at her over, but anyway, it was right before the Summer scandal came out. ALL up until then, Nick was so cold and unforgiving to Avery, BUT the second he KNEW he was going to need someone in his corner, it was THEN he saw fit to for Avery. Now that she's served her purpose, and he sees he didn't loose one damn person over his selfish cruel actions, he goes right back to his same ole ways with Avery.

Nick only wanted Avery back because he was scared of what everyone was going to think of him, and needed Avery around just in case he lost everyone else.

And who is he to bash Avery and Dylan's relationship, when he has the same thing wit Sharon, how many times has he not been there for his significant other, running to Sharon's side? How dare he put down Dylan, for seeing Avery,the same way he and Sharon see each other. But then again this is the do as I say, not as I do Nick Newman we're talking about here. But one thing for sure it's not winning him any fans, as a matter of fact, it's costing him fans......

#5   2013/11/25 02:56PM
    Ethelmae02

^^^true. Nick is the biggest hypocrite these days. He's seen everywhere in public with his baby mama and taunting it in Avery's face but the minute she goes on a public date with Dylan, Nick gets all territorial,lol. He cant dicatate to Dylan where he can go and who he can date. Its his loss he messed up his relationship with Avery. How much is she supposed to take off he and his ex wife and child of his? Avery is better off away from Nick and his circus type lifestyle.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list