List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick is such a spoiled brat!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick is such a spoiled brat!!

Started by GCresident at 2013/11/25 10:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 10:55AM, Views: 208, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/11/25 10:28AM
    Nick is such a spoiled brat!!
    GCresident

I was amazed at how Nick behaved like a 5 y/o having a tantrum today!
    Nicki had a right not telling them all this time. She will have no support from anyone, but Vicky.

#2   2013/11/25 10:39AM
    Re: Nick is such a spoiled brat!!
    Pretty Emerald

Nick is a lazy fool and has never had to work for anything. He is such a loser and hides behind his daddy's money. What a selfish moron he is. His actions are embarrassing and oh so STUPID!

#3   2013/11/25 10:41AM
    ladycam

Quote GCresident: I was amazed at how Nick behaved like a 5 y/o having a tantrum today!
    Nicki had a right not telling them all this time. She will have no support from anyone, but Vicky.

ICAM. Nick is becoming a complete joke I was laughing has he was going on and on about Dylan taking over his life Like a 5 yrs old you said it.

#4   2013/11/25 10:51AM
    Sinny

Quote GCresident: I was amazed at how Nick behaved like a 5 y/o having a tantrum today!

We sure know where Faith gets her brattiness from.. Nick is such a punk.

#5   2013/11/25 10:54AM
    laurie6

I haven't liked Nick for a very long time and he is just getting more annoying to watch. He thinks everything is about him and couldn't care less how this is hurting his mom.

#6   2013/11/25 10:55AM
    GCresident

Quote Sinny:

We sure know where Faith gets her brattiness from.. Nick is such a punk.

You're right about that. Nick was no older than Faith today. Victor will be the next one throwing a tantrum, when he hears Paul also knew and went with Nicky.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list