List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan is a Reed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan is a Reed

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/11/23 08:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/23 09:43PM, Views: 1381, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/11/23 08:32PM
    Dylan is a Reed
    Axl Rose

Considering Dylan is the son of Nikki, that makes him a Reed considering Nikki she is a Reed and Casey is now Dylan's aunt Casey being Nikki's sister, and Dylan of course being Nick and Victoria's half-brother he is now Noah, Summer, Faith, Cassie, Reed and Johnny's uncle but Dylan is now Billy's brother-in-law

But considering Dylan's biological father is a rapist, I wonder if they will go out of their way to change Dylan's paternity and it ultimately comes out that he is Paul Williams' son with Nikki

Dylan as Paul and Nikki's son...I love it because Dylan will not only be Paul's son he will be Ricky and Heather's half-brother

#2   2013/11/23 08:43PM
    Re: Dylan is a Reed
    StinkyCat

Quote Axl Rose: Considering Dylan is the son of Nikki, that makes him a Reed considering Nikki she is a Reed and Casey is now Dylan's aunt Casey being Nikki's sister, and Dylan of course being Nick and Victoria's half-brother he is now Noah, Summer, Faith, Cassie, Reed and Johnny's uncle but Dylan is now Billy's brother-in-law

But considering Dylan's biological father is a rapist, I wonder if they will go out of their way to change Dylan's paternity and it ultimately comes out that he is Paul Williams' son with Nikki

Dylan as Paul and Nikki's son...I love it because Dylan will not only be Paul's son he will be Ricky and Heather's half-brother

Nikki gave her baby, Dylan, up for adoption and he was legally adopted. So his legal name is MacAvoy. He won't be a Reed. But he will have more relatives, if he chooses to acknowledge them, which he doesn't have to do.

#3   2013/11/23 08:45PM
    Axl Rose

Quote StinkyCat:
    Quote Axl Rose: Considering Dylan is the son of Nikki, that makes him a Reed considering Nikki she is a Reed and Casey is now Dylan's aunt Casey being Nikki's sister, and Dylan of course being Nick and Victoria's half-brother he is now Noah, Summer, Faith, Cassie, Reed and Johnny's uncle but Dylan is now Billy's brother-in-law

Nikki gave her baby, Dylan, up for adoption and he was legally adopted. So his legal name is MacAvoy. He won't be a Reed. But he will have more relatives, if he chooses to acknowledge them, which he doesn't have to do.

That's true I can see him acknowledging Faith as his niece because Faith and Dylan have always been close

#4   2013/11/23 08:56PM
    janetb

Nikki claimed that she was raped by the cult leader and left town because she was afraid.Paul was her good friend and she didn't tell him until she decided to find her child and needed his help.This is what the writers came up with, so changing it would mean that Nikki lied to Paul,Dylan,Victor and their kids.I would like to see Dylan ask for a DNA test for proof instead of just taking Nikki's word for it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/23 08:58PM
    #5   2013/11/23 09:26PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote janetb:

Nikki claimed that she was raped by the cult leader and left town because she was afraid.Paul was her good friend and she didn't tell him until she decided to find her child and needed his help.This is what the writers came up with, so changing it would mean that Nikki lied to Paul,Dylan,Victor and their kids.I would like to see Dylan ask for a DNA test for proof instead of just taking Nikki's word for it.

That after a 40 year run the writers in charge now decide that Nikki was raped as a kid is yet another group of writers rewriting history as they did on AMC with the Kendall and Erica storyline. Although Nikki was a kid, she wasn't 14 as they made Erica. The entire story was unreal in my opinion. I really think that the writers insult our inteligence when they change the history of a soap.

#6   2013/11/23 09:29PM
    janetb

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote janetb:

That after a 40 year run the writers in charge now decide that Nikki was raped as a kid is yet another group of writers rewriting history as they did on AMC with the Kendall and Erica storyline. Although Nikki was a kid, she wasn't 14 as they made Erica. The entire story was unreal in my opinion. I really think that the writers insult our inteligence when they change the history of a soap.

The writers don't care about the show's history or that viewers remember.Nikki having this long lost kid is just another stupid s/l.

#7   2013/11/23 09:43PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

When a soap has been on this long, you can bet some history will change to keep the soap fresh.

It doesn't bother me at all.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list