List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Started by Sinny at 2013/11/23 05:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 12:00PM, Views: 3258, Replies: 117
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #81   2013/11/24 03:36PM
    Re: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?
    sharon n nic...

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote dawn888:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw: Sharon is a consenting adult who is single. Dylan is a consenting adult who is single. If these two consenting adults want to have sex with each other, then light some candles, put on some Marvin Gaye and lets get it on.

SHaron is singing with you.. she likes to keep it in the family so I can totally see her bedding Dylan..

Two consenting adults; try as I may, I don't see the issue.

that is great.. I do.. I think it is nasty doing 3 brothers and a dad but hey whatever works for ya.

It's a fictional Sodom and Gomorrah with lots of nastiness. Most characters have done their fair share of nasty; if its not in the bedroom, then its in the boardroom or in the courtroom.

Most characters don't do whole families.. they save that for the crazy nasty ones.

Sharon was married to two brother's that were more like strangers and still are than family.

I seem to remember that Nicky and Victoria did Brad.

now that was nasty!

nikki and victoria did Brad, Cole and Deacon. Phyllis/Vicki and Nikki all had Deacon. Thats keeping it in the family.

and all of them have the nerve to talked about Sharon!8)

why not.. the whole town is full of hypocrites.. sharon too..

But Sharon is the only one who has thread after thread made about her ... I wonder why hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Because everyone loves Sharon!

#82   2013/11/24 03:39PM
    SadieLadie

I hope Sharon and Dylan get together. I think they have great chemistry and it would tick Nick (mini Victor) off and that's a bonus!

#83   2013/11/24 05:32PM
    Sinny

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote dawn888:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw: Sharon is a consenting adult who is single. Dylan is a consenting adult who is single. If these two consenting adults want to have sex with each other, then light some candles, put on some Marvin Gaye and lets get it on.

SHaron is singing with you.. she likes to keep it in the family so I can totally see her bedding Dylan..

Two consenting adults; try as I may, I don't see the issue.

that is great.. I do.. I think it is nasty doing 3 brothers and a dad but hey whatever works for ya.

It's a fictional Sodom and Gomorrah with lots of nastiness. Most characters have done their fair share of nasty; if its not in the bedroom, then its in the boardroom or in the courtroom.

Most characters don't do whole families.. they save that for the crazy nasty ones.

Sharon was married to two brother's that were more like strangers and still are than family.

I seem to remember that Nicky and Victoria did Brad.

now that was nasty!

nikki and victoria did Brad, Cole and Deacon. Phyllis/Vicki and Nikki all had Deacon. Thats keeping it in the family.

and all of them have the nerve to talked about Sharon!8)

why not.. the whole town is full of hypocrites.. sharon too..

But Sharon is the only one who has thread after thread made about her ... I wonder why hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Because everyone loves Sharon!

NO we don't some of us just love to bash her

#84   2013/11/24 05:35PM
    Sinny

Quote SadieLadie: I hope Sharon and Dylan get together. I think they have great chemistry and it would tick Nick (mini Victor) off and that's a bonus!

I hope so too..

#85   2013/11/24 05:45PM
    PAC12fan

Quote Sinny:
    Quote SadieLadie: I hope Sharon and Dylan get together. I think they have great chemistry and it would tick Nick (mini Victor) off and that's a bonus!

I hope so too..

Just curious, do you follow SC on Twitter and Facebook too?

#86   2013/11/24 05:45PM
    PAC12fan

Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

#87   2013/11/24 05:45PM
    PAC12fan

Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

#88   2013/11/24 05:45PM
    PAC12fan

Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

#89   2013/11/24 05:48PM
    Sinny

Quote PAC12fan:
    Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

I didn't know she was on facebook.. so no.. but I follow her on twitter.. I only do twitter in spurts tho.. It is kinda boring.

#90   2013/11/24 05:52PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:

I hope so too..

It would be funny to see Nick get angry, but I don't know where that leaves dullard Avery if Dylan and Sharon get together.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list