List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Started by Sinny at 2013/11/23 05:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 12:00PM, Views: 3603, Replies: 117
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #71   2013/11/24 11:03AM
    Re: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?
    Sinny

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote dawn888:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw: Sharon is a consenting adult who is single. Dylan is a consenting adult who is single. If these two consenting adults want to have sex with each other, then light some candles, put on some Marvin Gaye and lets get it on.

SHaron is singing with you.. she likes to keep it in the family so I can totally see her bedding Dylan..

Two consenting adults; try as I may, I don't see the issue.

that is great.. I do.. I think it is nasty doing 3 brothers and a dad but hey whatever works for ya.

It's a fictional Sodom and Gomorrah with lots of nastiness. Most characters have done their fair share of nasty; if its not in the bedroom, then its in the boardroom or in the courtroom.

Most characters don't do whole families.. they save that for the crazy nasty ones.

Sharon was married to two brother's that were more like strangers and still are than family.

I seem to remember that Nicky and Victoria did Brad.

now that was nasty!

nikki and victoria did Brad, Cole and Deacon. Phyllis/Vicki and Nikki all had Deacon. Thats keeping it in the family.

and all of them have the nerve to talked about Sharon!8)

why not.. the whole town is full of hypocrites.. sharon too..

#72   2013/11/24 11:09AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw: Sharon is a consenting adult who is single. Dylan is a consenting adult who is single. If these two consenting adults want to have sex with each other, then light some candles, put on some Marvin Gaye and lets get it on.

SHaron is singing with you.. she likes to keep it in the family so I can totally see her bedding Dylan..

that is great.. I do.. I think it is nasty doing 3 brothers and a dad but hey whatever works for ya.

It's a fictional Sodom and Gomorrah with lots of nastiness. Most characters have done their fair share of nasty; if its not in the bedroom, then its in the boardroom or in the courtroom.

Most characters don't do whole families.. they save that for the crazy nasty ones.

Sharon was married to two brother's that were more like strangers and still are than family.

now that was nasty!

That was nasty and I said so trust me.. not an icky fan.. trust me I bashed those 2 hags LMAO

but sharon knew they were brothers and still did it

They both married her.

#73   2013/11/24 11:14AM
    Sinny

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:

now that was nasty!

That was nasty and I said so trust me.. not an icky fan.. trust me I bashed those 2 hags LMAO

but sharon knew they were brothers and still did it

They both married her.

I don't have nice words for either of them either. LOL Adam is scum and Nick is a cheating skank .. and I don't know about you but you would never catch me marrying brothers and a dad. LMAO

#74   2013/11/24 11:47AM
    Charlie Big

Quote APRIL JOY: I hope they never sleep together.I would live to find out that ShAron and Dylan share the same father.that would give Dylan more family and ShAron family and Dylan being Faith uncle he would be able to build the doll house and Nick had to explain to Faith why uncle Dylan can't build it for Faith.I also know Dylan isn't sacred of Victor Nick or any of the Newman.also drive Avery more crazy when it comes to ShAron.when Avery starts in on Sharon Dylan can ask her .you can forgive me and seen.I was sick when I took Conner but you can't forgive Sharon who had mental issue as well.where is that kind hearted women I knew that frought for the underdog.

Sharon has her own drama right now. Dylan is the least of it. She might use him to get after Nick but with what she is hiding, Dylan won't want to look at her when he finds out. Summer is his niece and he grew up with Phyllis and Avery. He is in love with Avery and while he might be upset with her, doing Sharon ain't gonna help him. Avery knows what a low down piece Sharon is and Dylan, since he don't like any of them, will handle the situation. Sharon might try and get it over on Dylan but when it comes out what she has done, he won't give her the time of day.

#75   2013/11/24 11:51AM
    Charlie Big

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:

now that was nasty!

That was nothing. Sharon was begging man, practically on her hands and knees like a dog to marry her and do her. She even wanted him to walk out on Vikki on her wedding day for her. Now, Nikki and Vikki might have had him, at different times in their lives, but they never did anything like this. She was even so low down, she was squatting with him in his car letting him cop a cheap feel off her just so Nick could see her. Quit the little exhibitionist. That was when she followed him to New York and did him, behind the back of her sister-in-law. Talk about low down, that would be the Newman Family Service Station! She will go with any of them, anytime, anywhere, any day. She ain't choosy.

I remember someone else doing the same thing at Vickie's wedding with Deacon to make Nick jealous,Nick of course was laughing at the joke ...

Please this is a soap ....

Not exactly......Nick was furious with Deacon. Hated him! He didn't want to show it but he was very jealous. There is really no comparison. Sharon has the reputation around town of being the town tramp. She sleeps through families of men and then tries to trap them by letting herself get knocked up by them, like a lazy pig and then when they dump her, she likes to squat in their backyards to service them like "ready Freddie!"

#76   2013/11/24 11:54AM
    Charlie Big

Quote maja: Well she's the one woman welcoming committee and even if Dylan isn't a Newman, he's close enough . Sharon is waiting for Dylan with open arms and legs to put her tramp stamp of approval.

I love this post! "Tramp stamp" of approval! Fantastic!

#77   2013/11/24 12:07PM
    habbyfan

Quote Sinny:
    Quote dawn888:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:

now that was nasty!

nikki and victoria did Brad, Cole and Deacon. Phyllis/Vicki and Nikki all had Deacon. Thats keeping it in the family.

But Sharon is the only one who has thread after thread made about her ... I wonder why hmmmmmmmmmmmm

#78   2013/11/24 01:06PM
    lilie

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Well Nick fell in love with her and married her......

Adam fell in love with her and married her.......

Dylan likes her so anything can happen.

Great answer sharon n nick very diplomatic....

#79   2013/11/24 02:11PM
    Sinny

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote dawn888:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote EveLaw:
    Quote Sinny:

now that was nasty!

But Sharon is the only one who has thread after thread made about her ... I wonder why hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Phyllis got it for years and years,, now the writers are giving Sharon the same kind of writing and the bashing has turned to Sharon.. I do understand sharon fans not liking it.. I hated all the Phyllis bashing.. so I tried to avoid as much as I could.. Phyllis is still bashed daily and she is not even here.. I never saw all the complaining about Phyllis being bashed tho.. people have the right to bash the characters according to the rules of this board.. so when someone bashes my fave I either defend them or I ignore the post and it worked for me.

#80   2013/11/24 02:48PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote lilie:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Well Nick fell in love with her and married her......

Adam fell in love with her and married her.......

Dylan likes her so anything can happen.

Great answer sharon n nick very diplomatic....

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list